PDA

View Full Version : Amount left in used products

Doggy Style
11-24-2010, 12:27 AM
I

see right now there's a ton of used stuff in the forum club part of the store. I'd be interested in some of them,

but none of them say how much has been used and how much of the product is left.

I know you can't exactly

give a precise measurement or anything, but is there any way of eyeballing it and giving us a ball-park

figure?

Thanks!

Bruce
11-24-2010, 08:24 AM
I'll get Tammy to comment on this.

She knows exactly, but I'm going to take a wild guess and say better than 2/3. I thought there was detailed info

on the website, but I don't see any there at the moment. Check back here in a day or so. Tammy will be able to

answer this.

Tammy
11-24-2010, 01:17 PM
We do not keep anything that has

been returned that is at least half or 2/3 full. Most of the time the bottles are almost full as people return them

because they did not like the smell. 90% are at least 2/3 full. Please be sure to print and sign the release form

when ordering form the used product page. I have trouble getting this step done and we will not ship without it

Pagodeiro
11-24-2010, 02:00 PM
Hi Tammy

i´m having some

problems to find the release form you mentioned in your post concerning the "used" products ...

would you mind

to post a link or to tell me where exactly to search for it ...

Thanks

Pago

Tammy
11-24-2010, 02:07 PM
Hi Go to the used product part.

Click on forum under products, then click on used products. At the top of the page there is an important notice at

the top of the page, at the end of the notice it says click here this will give you the release form that you can

sign and fax to 9708723862 or email to tammy@love-scent.com

Doggy Style
11-24-2010, 09:22 PM
Thanks Tammy!

Doggy Style
11-24-2010, 09:29 PM
Oh, one other question. I

know the sale codes aren't for combos. Are they good on used stuff, or only new items?

Thanks again...

Bruce
11-24-2010, 10:26 PM
They are OK for used stuff. Combos

are the only real problem. With a combo, there is so much product for such a relatively small price.

Pagodeiro
11-25-2010, 12:14 AM
Thanks a lot for the good news

Bruce :hammer:

Tammy i think i drop you an e-mail today !

Pago

Doggy Style
11-25-2010, 09:58 AM
Hey Bruce and

Tammy,

Thanks so much for all the quick replies. I have one more question I forgot. I got a thing of "Musk Oil"

in an order a long time ago. I believe it was the "Super Primal Pheromone Oil," but I'm not sure. It just says

"Musk Oil. With Pheromones" at the top. Any idea what kind of pheromones it contains and how much? I just don't

want to mix it with something as a cover scent, and then find out I OD'ed because the musk oil already has a ton of

-none in it or something.

Thanks again. You guys really rock. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Pagodeiro
11-25-2010, 12:39 PM
Musk Oil ...

just go to

the store and look at the super combos ...
beginner special for men
look at the pics and if it looks familiar to

you ... BINGO

it should be in a small dropper bottle and it contains A-nol but not that much to call it really

effective ...
The intention of adding it to the beginner combo was that it is nicely scented and it should be

combined with unscented TE...

Hope it helped ...

Pago

Doggy Style
11-25-2010, 02:43 PM
BINGO. Haha... Yes, that's

exactly it. OK, Androstenol, but not very much. Good to know. I will try mixing it with the TE.

Thanks!

Tammy
11-27-2010, 08:16 AM
The coupon codes are not really

for the used products either as they are already at a very reduced price. If you used one for used products this

time don't worry about it.