PDA

View Full Version : Help with gf

jimbobday
11-23-2010, 04:08 PM
I won't get into to

much detail but basically me and my gf have both been going through a very stressful time lately which has lead to

sex dropping from daily to once a week.

I'm just looking for a phermone(s) that will a) help reduce the stress

and increase trust and b) increase sexual tension.

I have used some pheromones before and realize they won't

solve all but have had some good results in the past with dating and initial attraction but have had to much need in

this area.

Can anyone make some recommendations?

I'm 25 and shes 20

chas
11-23-2010, 04:17 PM
I'm just

looking for a phermone(s) that will a) help reduce the stress and increase trust and b) increase sexual tension.

For a). SOE - friendliness, etc. (half a gel pack - maybe

applied on the arms).
For b). Edge for men - sexual vibe - gel packs (half a pack on the neck).

There is a L-S

product called 'Liquid Trust' as well but I would try the above two first.

terry0400-40
11-23-2010, 11:20 PM
I

won't get into to much detail but basically me and my gf have both been going through a very stressful time lately

which has lead to sex dropping from daily to once a week.

I'm just looking for a phermone(s) that will a) help

reduce the stress and increase trust and b) increase sexual tension.

I have used some pheromones before and

realize they won't solve all but have had some good results in the past with dating and initial attraction but have

had to much need in this area.

I'm 25 and shes

20Hi J... this pheromone is used to calm and sooth her when she is moody

stressed out or just at an inconvenient time of her monthly ect
Androstadienone

http://www.love-scent.com/product_info.php/c/kits-supplies/p/androstadienone/cPath/11/products_id/64

It is reported that Androstadienone Pheromone is a strong sex pheromone that can be used by men and women and is

great for picking up the opposite sex. Try the best Sex Pheromone and pick up some Androstadienone Pheromones

Today!

Reagent grade Androstadienone Pheromone. Androstadienone Pheromone comes in a 10ml eye-dropper

top bottle.
Guaranteed to contain 10mg dry wt. of androste-dienone.

Bruce
11-23-2010, 11:50 PM
Like Chas said, Edge would probably

help a lot. NPA has the same formula, just more concentrated in a smaller bottle.

If you are both stressed

out, I think giving each other a nice massage would be huge. Take your time and let the sex happen when the time is

right. Sometimes it has to take a back seat to the caring part for a while. (MHO)

LilyChen
07-16-2012, 08:52 PM
Maybe your sexual desire decrease because of stress but not all anti-stress supplements can help you, besides you should start eating healthy and proper exercise to increase your libido and much better if you now start removing your stress.