PDA

View Full Version : Help with NPA!!!

char23
11-22-2010, 12:29 PM
I recently bought the

15ml NPA and I cant smell anything, is more like alcohol. Anyway I've been using 7mcg of none and 7mcg of the other

ingredient NPA has, but every time I use it I sense people thinking I stink, but I cant smell anything.

I did my

mix with D&G light blue cologne in a little atomizer and so far no results. I used it to with IO, IH, IS from the

other place to somehow buffer it but it didnt work either. The only product that has given me slight results so far

is Chikara unscented alone, and I use 10 sprays yesterday :hammer:

So my question is should I change my cologne

or use less NPA, Im 23 btw. I'd like to buy the combo A7/SOE but if NPA is not working for me, would A7 will?

I

greatly appreciate any input you can give

chas
11-22-2010, 12:38 PM
Hello char23 !

You could try

one dab of NPA on either side of the neck, let it dry & then cover with some edt. NPA is quite strong stuff.

When mixed with cologne it is meant to be in a ratio of 5 parts cologne to 1 part NPA.

10 sprays of Chikara

would be too much - just 2 or 3 should be enough.

stuttgart-man
11-22-2010, 06:26 PM
I

recently bought the 15ml NPA and I cant smell anything, is more like alcohol. Anyway I've been using 7mcg of none

and 7mcg of the other ingredient NPA has, but every time I use it I sense people thinking I stink, but I cant smell

anything.

I did my mix with D&G light blue cologne in a little atomizer and so far no results. I used it to with

IO, IH, IS from the other place to somehow buffer it but it didnt work either. The only product that has given me

slight results so far is Chikara unscented alone, and I use 10 sprays yesterday :hammer:

So my question is should

I change my cologne or use less NPA, Im 23 btw. I'd like to buy the combo A7/SOE but if NPA is not working for me,

would A7 will?

I greatly appreciate any input you can give

7 mcg of None could be to much for your

young age. Mix it with cologne 4:1, then one spray provides you about 4 mcg.