PDA

View Full Version : Something New

Crash
11-18-2010, 02:33 PM
I happen run out of my

Chikara and Soe.A few people on here know me.I am 22 and I have a slim/athletic build.I'm also 6foot 3inches

tall.Now I have bought Chikara, Edge, NPA, SOE, TUTH, Instant Shine and Aplha 7 which I gave away to my friend it

works better on him.I'm a big fan of love-scent products but given my age and body type is there anything new or

perfect for me on the market at the moment I can try out.I will write a great review and put it in my

recommendations for young guys thread.I'm open to all ideas, someone let me know.Thanks in advance.

JAYCEE
11-18-2010, 03:11 PM
Try TE + SOE. Also try A7 +

SOE.

Crash
11-18-2010, 09:08 PM
I've done all of those

combo's.Let me clarify myself.Is there any new single product out there that would be good for me other than the

stuff I already have?

JAYCEE
11-19-2010, 05:17 PM
Well, what exactly would you

like the pheromones to do for you? Have the products that you listed been effective for you?

Do I understand

that you require a single product and you are unwilling to wear combos? Or, are you simply looking for something new

to buy?

Crash
11-19-2010, 05:31 PM
I've had success with combos and

I've had OD's with combos.Nothing has been consistent for me.TE+SOE worked good at the clubs.Chikara+SOE worked

good at malls and around new friends.NPA+SOE got mixed good and bad results.Regardless I was just looking to see if

anyone could recommend something new and good they I have tried that I don't have yet.Something that would be a

great addition or a good standalone is fine.Anybody?Bueller . . . Bueller . . .