PDA

View Full Version : instant openness or instant shine to buffer Alpha-7 heave none?

purpleblood
11-15-2010, 09:01 AM
has any tried combining A7 with IO or IS from AD?? what were the results??? which

one would be a better softener and decreases the intimidating effect?what about Instant honesty as well?

terry0400-40
11-15-2010, 02:51 PM
has any tried combining A7 with IO or IS from AD?? what were the results??? which one

would be a better softener and decreases the intimidating effect?what about Instant honesty as

well?I have used all of the above with A7 and all are effective depending

upon the nature of the target and the strengths and methods of layering applications.

IS is ok when applied to the back of the hands and wrists pulsepoints ect it

has 3 pheromones in it and i would apply it alone in a chosen area so as not to compromise the integrety of its

structure, with the A7 to be applied in a seperate area like neck or chest, the IS will be perceived by the target

giving you the film star effect, so do move your hands around the target receptor area when IS has been applied to

the areas i have mentioned.

IO is a

communication oriented formula more so than using straight out alpha nol even so Openess is far better than than

Honesty for fun dates ect but then again Honesty is good for intimate type of serious dating where close

communication is the key to added intimacy yes i would say IH is better for intimate bonding once the scene has been

set.

Goldcoastq
11-15-2010, 04:51 PM
Hey Terry, do you have some

idea which particular pheromones might be contained in these Instant products? or just an educated guess based on

previous similar effects? Thanks

terry0400-40
11-15-2010, 06:21 PM
Hey Terry, do you have some idea which particular pheromones might be contained in these

Instant products? or just an educated guess based on previous similar effects?

ThanksIn the ones that i have mentioned in the previous post which are

all non androstenone formulations these contain Alpha and beta Androstenols IO contains more alpha than beta making

it more of a fun formulation and IH contains more beta than alpha making it less fun and more of a talk and bonding

formulation.

Just be aware when looking to order

these instants that the total weight in pheromones contained in them is not so heavy ie ( have to use lots of sprays

) and therefore far better value for your pheromone dollar$ can be found elsewhere and also here at L-S.

Just remember that the Androstenone free friendly

instants are basically alpha and beta androstenols and these pheromones can be obtained singularly in larger

quantity with less costs than the instants, also there are other formulas around that contain good amounts of the

Androstenols A and B .

purpleblood
11-15-2010, 11:29 PM
Hi terry yes your

description for IO and IH is right , but where can i find Beta -NOL here in love scent?? i did not find a product

that contains Beta..SOE is Only alpha -nol and rone..and i found IO works a bit better than SOE or maybe because i

used lot of sprays of IO...and i never used more than half a pack of SOE..BTW i used 4 sprays of X2 strength which

is equivalent to 8 sprays of IO ad it worked..I ordered a big bottle now to combine with A7 and TE...but do you have

any idea which pheromones IS contains?

Goldcoastq
11-16-2010, 03:21 AM
Pardon me for jumping in

here Terry, for Purpleblood, the beta nol is listed in the kits/supplies section. Terry may know which other

products, if any, also contain it.

purpleblood
11-16-2010, 05:48 AM
is it good ? did you try it

??they said they are still testing it ..any feedback about it?? im confused if i should buy the alpha or the beta

!!

Goldcoastq
11-16-2010, 05:59 AM
is

it good ? did you try it ??they said they are still testing it ..any feedback about it?? im confused if i should buy

the alpha or the beta !!
I haven't tried it yet. These Instant products sound interesting and I would like

to know what are the approximate ratios of the ingredients. Terry do you have any idea?

terry0400-40
11-16-2010, 08:35 PM
I

haven't tried it yet. These Instant products sound interesting and I would like to know what are the approximate

ratios of the ingredients. Terry do you have any idea?I no longer have

the information, although a search could reveal some onfo.

Goldcoastq
12-10-2010, 10:33 PM
I notice the beta nol is no

longer in the store in the kits/supplies section, is it going to return?

xvs
12-11-2010, 04:58 PM
I notice the

beta nol is no longer in the store in the kits/supplies section, is it going to return?

I don't

think there's actually any evidence that beta-nol works.

If you want something that makes women feel

relaxed, my choice is WAGG. I put A7 and WAGG together and they work great for me when I go clubbing.

Goldcoastq
12-11-2010, 06:29 PM
I don't

think there's actually any evidence that beta-nol works.

If you want something that makes women feel relaxed, my

choice is WAGG. I put A7 and WAGG together and they work great for me when I go clubbing.
Any ideas what is

in WAGG? or an educated guess somebody? I read about that combination in the forum, might be a good super combo!

terry0400-40
12-14-2010, 06:55 PM
Unfortunately i seem to be one of them that WAGG does nothin for except to make

me invisible, perhaps i may be far too Alpha for wearin the likes of WAGG.

I have had my PI/w and Cleo by Pheroah for nearly a week, and with using 4

or 5 drops PI/w on several occasions i have already noticed that this juice has caused some reactions from the

female quarter and it does get the attention of Asian women i have approached as they react very fast its as if my

presence does awaken them from their thoughts and they become alive and interested yeah it has suprised me when they

start grinning because this juice seems to get them acting in a manner not characteristic for them when

communicating with a strange man for the first time.

I have also worn Cleo several times but as yet like WAGG i have yet to see

anything happening.

Goldcoastq
12-14-2010, 11:51 PM
Unfortunately i seem to be one of them that WAGG does

nothin for except to make me invisible, perhaps i may be far too Alpha for wearin the likes of

WAGG.

I have had my PI/w and Cleo by Pheroah for

nearly a week, and with using 4 or 5 drops PI/w on several occasions i have already noticed that this juice has

caused some reactions from the female quarter and it does get the attention of Asian women i have approached as they

react very fast its as if my presence does awaken them from their thoughts and they become alive and interested yeah

it has suprised me when they start grinning because this juice seems to get them acting in a manner not

characteristic for them when communicating with a strange man for the first time.

I have also worn Cleo several times but as yet like WAGG i have yet to see

anything happening.
I have been considering PI/W as my next purchase. Is that dose

the same amount of nol as over 5 feet of SOE. More than 0.15 mg. (correct me if I calculated wrong) It's

interesting because I use that much SOE at times and I find I get instant rapport with the asian ladies. They really

pay close attention and hang on every word.
Does the PI/W have a strong phero smell or cop smell?
I was

considering WAGG as well because like yourself, I am probably intimidating to the asians, especially the young ones.

I would only use WAGG for asians. I'll repeat my previous question, any ideas what might be in WAGG? I don't want

to buy it if it contains A1, Oxyt, alpha Nol because I have plenty of these already. thanks.

terry0400-40
12-15-2010, 03:16 AM
I

have been considering PI/W as my next purchase. Is that dose the same amount of nol as over 5 feet of SOE. More than

0.15 mg. (correct me if I calculated wrong) It's interesting because I use that much SOE at times and I find I get

instant rapport with the asian ladies. They really pay close attention and hang on every word.
Does the PI/W have

a strong phero smell or cop smell?
I was considering WAGG as well because like yourself, I am probably intimidating

to the asians, especially the young ones. I would only use WAGG for asians. I'll repeat my previous question, any

ideas what might be in WAGG? I don't want to buy it if it contains A1, Oxyt, alpha Nol because I have plenty of

these already. thanks.Yes well 60" SOE comes in with around 124 mcg

Androstenol and 31 mcg Androsterone.

And 5 drops

PI/w from my glass phero dropper will provide around 120 mcg Androstenol.

The PI/w is in a very light sorta oily base and one

drop spreads out easily to cover a decent surface area and when it is dried down does not look or feel excessively

oily thank goodness, and it may as well be odourless because to detect what small amount of copulins it contains i

have to put my nose directly onto the application and it will take a trained nose to pick up the copulins odour

therefore for all intents and purposes i could say that it is

odourless.

I would suggest that before ordering this

for your self that you wait for several days where i can use it exclusively and see if i can confirm some

consistency with the use of it seeing as it is a womens product and i can report back next Monday or Tuesday.....

:thumbsup:

Goldcoastq
12-15-2010, 05:53 AM
Thanks Terry.. I'm curious

where you plan to hunt though as we are nearly neighbors.

terry0400-40
12-15-2010, 02:07 PM
Thanks Terry.. I'm curious where you plan to hunt though as we are nearly

neighbors.I have been far too busy to go out on a regular hunt lately

as i have more than enough chances of interactions and close contact with girls/ women during my normal activities

and business pursuits, there is no problems as you know in picking up stray girls in the valley of a night or early

morning or in just about any social club for a more mature women i am a member of several clubs in my local area and

its good for a night out for me and my SO, and to be honest i am very happy with her, she is aware that i like to

test out pheromones in just about any setting where there are people gathered, i have gifted her with many good

pheromone products and she sometimes does apply them although she is not so interested in the study of

them.

My main objective in using various

pheromones is primarily one of investigation and research which in its self provides me with satisfaction as i see

the numerous interesting effects the pheros create, and i do certainly use them when an important meeting or an

interveiw is on my agenda.

I appreciate all women

and girls and whenever i am in need of some warm companionship apart from my SO i do not have to rely on pheromones

for attraction as its easy to find unattached girls everywhere even at bus stops.

Rbt
12-15-2010, 04:54 PM
I don't think

there's actually any evidence that beta-nol works.

If you want something that makes women feel relaxed, my

choice is WAGG. I put A7 and WAGG together and they work great for me when I go clubbing.

From what I

recall beta-nol (I. Honesty) is supposed to trigger conversation on a more "personal" level. The few times I've

used Honesty I really didn't notice any such effect, but then again, maybe I haven't experimented enough or with

the right people.

Alph-nol on the other hand I'm pretty darned sure works (I. Openness for example) as there

have been times I have worn it when I wished those around me would just shut the F up! I does seem to work well in

social gathering situations. It may be worth picking up some of the chemset stuff from here to boost your regular

products/applications.

For putting women "at ease" I'm still a big fan of A-1. I just ordered up some of the

half-strength stuff from the LS store (full-strength not avaialble at this time).

My opinions

Goldcoastq
12-15-2010, 05:24 PM
From what

I recall beta-nol (I. Honesty) is supposed to trigger conversation on a more "personal" level. The few times I've

used Honesty I really didn't notice any such effect, but then again, maybe I haven't experimented enough or with

the right people.

Alph-nol on the other hand I'm pretty darned sure works (I. Openness for example) as there

have been times I have worn it when I wished those around me would just shut the F up! I does seem to work well in

social gathering situations. It may be worth picking up some of the chemset stuff from here to boost your regular

products/applications.

For putting women "at ease" I'm still a big fan of A-1. I just ordered up some of the

half-strength stuff from the LS store (full-strength not avaialble at this time).

My opinions
Thanks

Rbt for your input. Do you believe A-1 puts all women at ease, not just the pms sufferers? I'm getting the idea

that getting them comfortable is more important than trying to turn them on. Womens emotions tend to cascade in the

appropriate order, so they may just naturally take their feelings to the sexual level if everything else is there,

comfort, safety, fascination, attraction etc. I have A-1 and I've recently been trying it as a general supplement

for exactly that purpose. I dilute it with ethanol 1.5 ml in a 30 ml spray bottle. My dose is 4 - 8 sprays which are

each .05 ml from this particular spray bottle. 10 - 20 micro grams
When you tried IH but didn't see any of the

claimed reactions, were you using it alone? If you had on another nol product such as SOE it would have changed the

mix to something closer to IO.

Rbt
12-15-2010, 05:46 PM
Thanks Rbt

for your input. Do you believe A-1 puts all women at ease, not just the pms sufferers? I'm getting the idea that

getting them comfortable is more important than trying to turn them on. Womens emotions tend to cascade in the

appropriate order, so they may just naturally take their feelings to the sexual level if everything else is there,

comfort, safety, fascination, attraction etc. I have A-1 and I've recently been trying it as a general supplement

for exactly that purpose. I dilute it with ethanol 1.5 ml in a 30 ml spray bottle. My dose is 4 - 8 sprays which are

each .05 ml from this particular spray bottle. 10 - 20 micro grams
When you tried IH but didn't see any of the

claimed reactions, were you using it alone? If you had on another nol product such as SOE it would have changed the

mix to something closer to IO.

Yes, I think it works all the way around. I used it for example at a

funeral wake, where there always seem to be far more women than men, and often more tense at that. It seemed to have

a very "relaxing" effect on quite a few women. I ended up with two sitting quite close to me on a couch (one on each

side) in no time at all.

I too think that at least for long term relations comfort is paramount. A-1 may not

be quite as effective on younger women who are still under the influence of short-term "breeding" relationship

hormones, but for more "serious" relations it's good to have.

Getting them "turned on" would apply to the

younger "breeders" more. The emotions at that point are more along the lines of lust.

I don't recall exactly

what all I was wearing when I tried the IH/Beta-nol, but it may have been a combo of a bit of A-nol (maybe), a lot

of B-nol, and some (at that time) IFM (A-1). I purposely left out any -none, as the person I was targeting is

extremely -none sensitive to the point of almost expressing fear.

Note that I don't seem to get any

"self-effects" from pheromones, so I can load up the A-1 without any fear of getting this "male depression" you

sometimes hear about.