PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and Salutations

Khold
11-15-2010, 03:06 AM
Hey everybody

and a warm greeting from across the great pond.

I was hoping that my account was accepted much sooner because I

had a lot of questions regarding some particular pheromones. Alas I couldn't wait any longer and I bought them any

way.

I had been reading up on this site for the past month and finnaly made the decision to buy some from the

store and to apply for a forum account.

So who am I exactly.

Well I was born in the greatest year of

mankind; 1987 on a cold gray European morning. Born from a mother who had Dutch Indies blood and father with

Polish/Russian blood.

I am almost 23 and I have an endo body type, length 1.75m. The past months I have been

through some hard changes. I lost a lot of weight (14 kilos, huzzah me) to 71 kilo and a new wardrobe in my room

made the exterior a much better sight.

Why did I do all this you ask. Well lets just say that I am sick and

tired of being "Buddy; The friendzone Warrior". Having countless womenfriends but no girlfriend in the last 14 years

has molded me in a somewhat bitter pillow/shoulder to lean on. By default I became a Beta male after moving from my

home in the South of the country, to my new home in the North. People in the south a more open and friendlier then

the peeps in the North who can be quit harsh and blunt. A new home, a new place, no friends and the fact that I have

a heavy dialect in my speaking made me the laughing stock in my classroom so I became an introverted guy. Cursed

with a soft cushion body my chances for a gf failed dramatically.

For years I did Judo and Taekwondo just for

fun. I am more a rock type then a swift fighter, and it complemented my character. Standing firm and solid.

So a

few months ago I did something foolish. I confessed to a girl who friendzoned me and it was a disaster. That look

and behaviour made me almost explode in a fury. She said that I was very sweet and that I always looked after her

feelings and that I should never change. She got up and left, and she has never spoken to me since. I got over it

quick as I am quit used for getting shot down, but this time I made a deal with myself to change everything to the

very essence of my being.

So here I am, exterior changed but interior still beta with alpha tendencies

(sometimes they pop up) and I bought some A7 and SoE. Please tell I made a good choice because money is hard to come

by and living in the Netherlands makes waiting a pain.

Khold
11-15-2010, 03:22 AM
please delete this thread,

something went wrong with posting

terry0400-40
11-15-2010, 03:16 PM
Hey

everybody and a warm greeting from across the great pond.

I was hoping that my account was accepted much sooner

because I had a lot of questions regarding some particular pheromones. Alas I couldn't wait any longer and I bought

them any way.

I had been reading up on this site for the past month and finnaly made the decision to buy some

from the store and to apply for a forum account.

So who am I exactly.

Well I was born in the greatest year

of mankind; 1987 on a cold gray European morning. Born from a mother who had Dutch Indies blood and father with

Polish/Russian blood.

I am almost 23 and I have an endo body type, length 1.75m. The past months I have been

through some hard changes. I lost a lot of weight (14 kilos, huzzah me) to 71 kilo and a new wardrobe in my room

made the exterior a much better sight.

Why did I do all this you ask. Well lets just say that I am sick and

tired of being "Buddy; The friendzone Warrior". Having countless womenfriends but no girlfriend in the last 14 years

has molded me in a somewhat bitter pillow/shoulder to lean on. By default I became a Beta male after moving from my

home in the South of the country, to my new home in the North. People in the south a more open and friendlier then

the peeps in the North who can be quit harsh and blunt. A new home, a new place, no friends and the fact that I have

a heavy dialect in my speaking made me the laughing stock in my classroom so I became an introverted guy. Cursed

with a soft cushion body my chances for a gf failed dramatically.

For years I did Judo and Taekwondo just for

fun. I am more a rock type then a swift fighter, and it complemented my character. Standing firm and solid.

So

a few months ago I did something foolish. I confessed to a girl who friendzoned me and it was a disaster. That look

and behaviour made me almost explode in a fury. She said that I was very sweet and that I always looked after her

feelings and that I should never change. She got up and left, and she has never spoken to me since. I got over it

quick as I am quit used for getting shot down, but this time I made a deal with myself to change everything to the

very essence of my being.

So here I am, exterior changed but interior still beta with alpha tendencies

(sometimes they pop up) and I bought some A7 and SoE. Please tell I made a good choice because money is hard to come

by and living in the Netherlands makes waiting a pain.:welcome: Hey good

on you Khold you certainly did make a wise decision with gettin the A7 and SOE these two are amoungst my best

allround favourites and with these you can certainly obtain some decent hits .

I recon a drop of A7 and 25" SOE will give you a good nights action, i apply

both of these layered on together around my neck on top of 2 sprays of cologne and another spray on top of the

pheromones.

By all means spend some time

experimenting by using each of the above mentioned products alone at various strengths.

Khold
11-18-2010, 07:49 AM
:welcome: Hey good on you Khold you certainly did

make a wise decision with gettin the A7 and SOE these two are amoungst my best allround favourites and with these

you can certainly obtain some decent hits .

I recon

a drop of A7 and 25" SOE will give you a good nights action, i apply both of these layered on together around my

neck on top of 2 sprays of cologne and another spray on top of the pheromones.

By all means spend some time experimenting by using each of the above

mentioned products alone at various strengths.

Hey terry, how do you get the A7

out of the bottle. Other threads say that I need to get a drop out of it, but I can only get my finger a bit moist.

Do you smear them out with your hand afterwords or do you let it dry after applying.

terry0400-40
11-18-2010, 12:33 PM
Hey

terry, how do you get the A7 out of the bottle. Other threads say that I need to get a drop out of it, but I can

only get my finger a bit moist. Do you smear them out with your hand afterwords or do you let it dry after

applying.You can just tip the bottle over one drop will eventually form

after several seconds so catch this in your

palm.

I am a dropper man and i remove my bottle stoppers and insert a rubber ended

glass pheromone dropper to get my drops but if i am in a hurry i just do as i have discribed above sometimes in hot

weather have to be carefull as more than one drop can fall.

Goldcoastq
11-18-2010, 02:11 PM
Hey

terry, how do you get the A7 out of the bottle. Other threads say that I need to get a drop out of it, but I can

only get my finger a bit moist. Do you smear them out with your hand afterwords or do you let it dry after

applying.
I had trouble at first with that darn A7 bottle.....until I found out that the plastic stopper

has a vent and breather tube. Had to wear my readers and have good light too see it. It can only work properly if

you hold the bottle with the vent uppermost.