PDA

View Full Version : creepy incestual effects of pheromones?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-14-2002, 09:55 PM
it\'s great that pheromones would make both men and women friendlier,...but how friendly is friendly?. Could i trigger yuckkie stuff in my own family?. It\'s important as i\'ve decided to spray on clothes and not always skin, so the pheros work longer. But the consequence is i\'ll be wearing them on days when i don\'t really need to, like shopping for groceries with family. I\'ve always noticed a strong masculine scent mixed with a musky sweet scent on my mother\'s clothes and in her bedroom. She naturally produces heavy levels and tends to stimulate either competitive reactions or admiration at her powerful aura. People generally are either afraid of her, impressed by her or hate her guts. I\'m starting to realize pheros might have a role in that. But if i start wearing coppulins and smelling like a fertile and juicy female,...it makes me uncomfortable toward my family. Given her natural scent what could i expect with my additive?. This whole thing is kinda weird,...you never quite get used to it and you start paying attention to details you never saw before. By the way i wore PI/W and PCC today for the first time. I was in the subway and the only thing i noticed was this woman who kept turning her head towards me and taking deep breaths while pretending not to! images/icons/smile.gif and at some point i feel someone close , i turn around and she\'s like advanced 2 feet closer for no reason. The car wasn\'t THAT crowded and she didn\'t need to stand so close. Could this be my first result? images/icons/laugh.gif I also noticed in the elevator (full of women by pure accident) that some of them kept sniffing the air but nothing else. images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-14-2002, 10:36 PM
Well for one, you seemed to have picked an appropriate handle. Now on to the family thing... There are quite a few posts on the board about how family members have adverse reactions to the products/blends. The dogma is that your family will know your phero signature (your unaltered chem signature,) and if altered, this causes alarm (well it is noticed at least) Most of the time it is us guys on the forum, and our Moms saying that they don\'t really like the scents we are wearing. I can\'t give you a concrete answer, but from a qualitative standpoint, that is what I\'ve seen around here.

CJ01
03-15-2002, 04:42 AM
Hey daring, sounds like you got your first DIHL congatulations. images/icons/tongue.gif

About using pheros around your family There´s no need to be concerned. I´ve used it around mine and there were no dodgy reactions! I don´t think any of them will suddenly want to have sex with you !

I once got a DIHL from my younger cousin (also female) I hadn´t seen her for ages that was pretty funny but it wasn´t sexual, plus she has a bf.

I´m surprised that your mother smells masculine, what perfume does she use? Could it be that she has a lot of contact with men, ie does she work in an environment with men who smell very masculine or so?

CJ

jose
03-15-2002, 05:46 AM
You had your first hit Daring on that subway, images/icons/laugh.gif it\'s always weird at first when you get those reactions but you\'ll get used to it. As for wearing it around your family, I haven\'t seen any negative reaction to it while wearing it around mine. Although for a women it might be different,your mother will probably not be so confrontational with you if you\'re wearing your Pheromones. images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-15-2002, 07:12 AM
CJ, i\'ve noticed this natural scent on my mother since my childhood. I remember it used to both calm me down when i was too agitated and make me feel in the presence of an autority to respect. To this day i have waves of memories that rush back when i open her closet to look for something and i\'m hit by this powerful mix of spice-musk-sweet and fruity unique scent. She has a strong personnality and tends to act like a leader around both men and women. But she\'s also feminine and uses incense a lot. As for her perfumes, she has always mixed arabic and sensual oils with fresh leaves and sticks of african incense all diluted in commercial luxury perfumes like dior or givenchy. There are always bottles of oriental oils and powders in her bathroom, but nothing related to pheromones. I don\'t think she ever thought of using that. She works in a position of leadership but deals with both women and men on a daily basis so i don\'t know about influences...? images/icons/crazy.gif

proteus
03-15-2002, 10:22 AM
Interesting that women would be reacting positively to the pheros you were wearing on the subway - makes me wonder whether it was the PI(W) or the PCC that did this, and whether this combo would work on a guy trying to attract the ladies. This might make for an interesting experiment images/icons/laugh.gif

Watcher
03-15-2002, 12:13 PM
Apparently from previous threads PI(W) works for a lot of guys looking for women (ie the high amount of nol at 11mg per bottle) is extremley high. Vs 4mg in SOE>

Whitehall
03-15-2002, 02:09 PM
Daring - your name isn\'t Chelsea by any chance?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-15-2002, 05:08 PM
whitehall, you caught me, i\'m actually monica trying to find the best pheros to attract married men out there. images/icons/shocked.gif