PDA

View Full Version : teenage questions

anthonymsheen
11-14-2010, 10:23 PM
where would

be a good place for me to use pheromones? School I know is probably the worst place, and all the success stories are

at bars, and I'm too young for those.... Where are the best places to use pheros! I've got chikara and Npa

terry0400-40
11-14-2010, 11:01 PM
where would be a good place for me to use pheromones? School I know is probably the

worst place, and all the success stories are at bars, and I'm too young for those.... Where are the best places to

use pheros! I've got chikara and NpaYour local library could be

ok, or if you are dating then that is excellent also, your could participate in a dance club and this would give you

some close contact phero advantages, you could get involved in a discussion group say join a sewing and craft club

or just visit a single mothers convention maby take up ballet classes ! how about some speed dating ?
Whatever

be sure to initiate conversation with lots of girls and women, this is the best way to learn what they like and how

to become charismatic and interesting in their minds, this will lead to intimate personal time in their company and

give the pheros a great working enviroment.

Rbt
11-16-2010, 08:30 PM
Actually I'd skip the speed dating

unless there was a mingling or social hour included. I've found most pheomones seem to take at least about 5

minutes worth of exposure before they really start producing useful "results."

Anything where you stay in

relative close contact (at a table, dancing, etc) would be better.

anthonymsheen
11-16-2010, 10:18 PM
what I've heard is that

if a girl already has an idea of who you are then the effects are substantially less. and of course in school

everyone has a predetermined image of me, which isnt a bad thing, but I'm known more as the funny wing man....

chas
11-17-2010, 05:04 PM
where

would be a good place for me to use pheromones? School I know is probably the worst place, and all the success

stories are at bars, and I'm too young for those.... Where are the best places to use pheros! I've got chikara and

Npa

Try to wear them wherever you go - as you don't know who you are going to meet, or where. You might

get physically close to girls in shops, join a club with women of your age in it, hits can occur anywhere & when you

least expect them.

You will pick up on the little signs women give off when they are attracted to you - playing

with hair, looking back at you, makng an unnecessary comment to you, a little flushing in face, etc.

Talk to

women about small things at anytime - e.g. to shop assistants - weather, their appearance (bright sweater, etc.).

Many people get bored in their jobs & appreciate a good comment to liven up their day.

A good cologne/edt to use

alongside 'mones will attract ladies as well (I know chikara is perfumed ...). Choose one to suit you & which they

like. Sample sizes/sprays are more economical for experimenting.