PDA

View Full Version : I did not bathe for almost 2 weeks.

Nick666
11-10-2010, 11:29 PM
Lets just say it was an experiment, 2 weeks without a shower/bath .

I'm a quite a young guy, early mid 20's,

boyish looking, people ussually say I'm a lot younger than I really am. Probably I'm mostly -nol .

During those

2 weeks nothing really extraordinary happened. I made sure I did not stink or smell bad to others.

The strangest

thing was that after those 2 weeks, when I took a shower, when I went out I had the craziest hits, hits that never

really happen to me .

Can someone please explain this to me ?

chas
11-11-2010, 01:08 PM
Lets just say

it was an experiment, 2 weeks without a shower/bath .

I don't know what to say really ... but did the

hits come from people who had also met you during the 2 weeks - maybe it was relief ;)

Nick666
11-12-2010, 03:25 AM
No, nothing like that. Total

strangers, and I felt an effect my self after taking the shower, like a buzz in the head that lasted for a while I

would describe it, its hard to describe the feeling. And anyway, as I said, I made sure I didnt smell .

I read

here that -nol turns into -none after a while ...maybe that had something to do with it .

I'm just trying to

find out exactly what happened , so that I can use it to my advantage and of course without the long period of not

bathing.

tribal
11-12-2010, 03:46 AM
Well you just felt cleaner and it

changes your feel good factor : confident. but i believe pheromones are involved too.

Nick666
11-12-2010, 03:56 AM
Hmmm... I remember there were

some topics around here with some guys that use a cloth and water to wash themselves, and not soap ... or something

like that .

Maybe I should give that a try for a while. I use soap everytime for my body, and occasionally I add

body-wash gel, and always soap and shampoo for my head .

JAYCEE
11-13-2010, 08:19 AM
Sounds like you were ODed on

natural mones, then you washed away the OD but were still left with a strong dose of natural mones. That is what

hit.

There are many reports of people ODing on mones then taking a shower and going out and seeing hits from

the mones they thought they had washed off.

That's my theory.