PDA

View Full Version : delite-intimate effect on women?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-14-2002, 07:18 PM
Hello I just received my first order of pheros and a complementary bottle of delightfully intimate, ...not sure if it\'s meant for ladies too and if yes,..wondering what kind of effect ladies have noticed. Also how long does it take to actually feel something different?. Are we talking energy levels in terms of duration of love making or heightened ability at multiple orgasms or just plain horny with no special \"powers\"....? . Also my boyfriend has some issues with taking sexual enhancing stuff, he got very offended and aggressive the one time i suggested it as an experiment (he doesn\'t need it but anyone can use some improvement in my opinion).....i was wondering if dropping some powder in his drink would make me a naughty girl.... images/icons/smile.gif hey i mean i would rock his world too, it\'s not like he wouldn\'t end up enjoying it!....but i don\'t know,..alright so i know! it\'s a bad idea. You never know what side effects he might have. Forget i ever asked. but please answer the rest of the questions!. thanx and cheers!

Bruce
03-14-2002, 10:58 PM
There have been some threads on this stuff ocassionally, so if you use the search function above, you should find some, but on the one hand I don\'t think it needs to be a matter of failure driving you to resort to the herbs, but as you say, just taking the time to improve the results via a presumably healthy means. On the other hand I wouldn\'t spike your boyfriends drink without his knowing. If you search for old threads on the subject you should find out about making a zapped wine of some sort. I forget the details. Check that out.

The manufacturer says DI can be used by both men and women. The yohimbe is reported to increase the flow of blood to the genitals, which I reckon is essential to the enjoyment of sex by both \"parties,\" but with the male version of that phenonmenon being so critical to \"liftoff,\" the female experience once again goes ignored. Moral of the story: Hey, give it a try, and see what happens.
Bruce

Watcher
03-15-2002, 12:05 PM
If you want something to improve sexual performance then try getting him to take tribulus supplements available at any store drug store or health food shop increases testorstrone levels a fair bit (increased sex drive) bruce amoung others uses the stuff and a whole heap of us. Good for endurance etc.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-15-2002, 12:54 PM
Hey, I\'ve got a question relating to the DI also. Considering that it increases blood flow to the genitals, it is safe to say that it dialates your blood vessels. Now, I am in college and a member of the track team. I am a distance runner (5000 meters is my event). Could this stuff be used for performance enhancement on the track? I mean, if blood flow to the genitals is increased, wouldn\'t it increase the blood flow to other parts of the body as well? If so, this would mean that more oxygen would be able to be carried to your muscles causing less fatigue. Anyone care to comment about this idea?

-Andy

Bruce
03-15-2002, 02:38 PM
It\'s possible it might help, but there is only so much blood in the body and so many \"parts\" it can get sent to. I think it is a case of \"robbing Peter to pay Paul.\" I think you might end up trying to run with a log-on in your running shorts and nothing more. Now Watcher\'s tribulus, that\'s another story. This will raise your T level, but if they check you for that, then you are going to test positive.
Bruce