PDA

View Full Version : Am I doing something wrong?

pheronoobR
11-03-2010, 01:06 PM
Hello

everyone! I just orderd my first pheromones not too long ago ; A7 unscented aswell as SoE Scented. Based on the

countless hours of research I have done, these seem to be very good together based on other peoples opinions.

I

am a 16 year old caucasian male with a good build, above average looking and smart, but not a "nerd".

I looked

into pheromones because I was always shy and not confident with girls.

I Did (still do) research how to use

mones, where to apply, dosages and most of all, how to act especially since I am not one hundred percent alpha

male.

It has been one week that I have been testing them out (obviously not at bars or clubs), but I will at New

Years, yet I have not seen any real hits/improvements.

The only visible effect I have seen so far was when I

was in class with my ex who sits next to me. She rarely talked to me, and 99% of the time i was the one who had

to initiate conversations, but that class, she just could not stop talking (compared to normal). I am pretty sure

this is the result of the SoE, and maybe even alittle of the A7?

The fact that I have only seen one positive

hit/effect is leading me to the conclusion that I must be doing something wrong.

I apply 1 drop of A7 to my

front neck region, 1 drop of A7 for behind both my ears and about 12-15" total of SoE under my arms, and on the top

of my hands. I then use a spray of my favorite cologne to cover it all up.

I tried adding 2 drops of A7 to my

t-shirt collar, but that did not work well although i did not notice signs of OD (people avoiding me, smelling bad

and people being angry towards me.) Perhaps I should have gone with one drop?

I have tried to talk to girls that

I barely knew, but eben after trying to break the ice, they would not continue to talk to me.

Does the setting

of being in a school counteract the affects of mones, and that girls are less likely to hit on guys in this setting

and vice versa?

Or do mones even affect teenagers? (I have searched in regard to this subject, and have found

threads on both the yes and no sides.)

My question is what do you think I am doing wrong? Should i change my

dosages? Should I try to initiate conversations more? Should I try different products? Chikara for example?

I

greatly appreciate your help, and i want you to know that i have referred to the search engine on the forum many

times before writing this up, as i found no questions to my specific answer (which is pretty long and personal)

Thanks a million, pheronoobR

anthonymsheen1
11-03-2010, 02:41 PM
I'm in your situation

also! I tried using chikara and NPA in school with people my age and I have gotten no hits at all

Goldcoastq
11-03-2010, 05:13 PM
Hello and welcome, it's a

very long time since I was in school but I believe there are two factors working against you at school. Firstly most

teenage boys are producing plenty of mones, they don't wash properly and by the end of the day many of them reek.

I'm not saying this is you, I'm saying you are trying to compete with mone overload at school and the girls may

simply be immune or desensitised to the effects. And secondly and more importantly, you already know these girls, or

rather they know you.(even the ones you barely know do know you coz girls talk) Mones work on the subconscious, so

the effect is a feeling they get about your alpha status. Sadly if you are already known to them then you have

already been pigeonholed in their minds as a less attractive male. It is extremely difficult to get out of that

position. Having said that, I think your choice of A7 and SOE is actually good and your dosages seem reasonable to

me, you just need to try it on total strangers away from school, and away from peer pressure.

pheronoobR
11-03-2010, 06:47 PM
Alright, thanks for the

heads up goldcoastq. Ill try and make the best of when i get to go clubbing with my cousin in a foreign country that

has no strict laws for minors. \o/

Wow i did not know that the girls that did not even know me knew me... that

sucks. REALLY sucks.

Thanks again, and it may be quite possible that since most guys are already producing tons

of mones themselves, the mones im wearing are not as effective at my age. thanks!

pheronoobR
11-04-2010, 02:45 PM
Can anyone else help out? If

this is the only answer and if it is 100% correct, i'm screwed for now. FML

Goldcoastq
11-04-2010, 04:00 PM
Can

anyone else help out? If this is the only answer and if it is 100% correct, i'm screwed for now.

FML
Nothing is 100% in relationships, there are no certainties. And there will always be exceptions.

You should persist with the girls you are interested in, however I believe you would do better away from the school

environment and in a more social setting.

pheronoobR
11-04-2010, 04:53 PM
Okay, ill try. Thanks again

:).:think:

Xgamerider
11-05-2010, 02:33 PM
pheronoobR (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/member.php?u=20828) are putting mones on in the morning like

before going to school, or are you doing the application later in the day say like around lunch time?

pheronoobR
11-05-2010, 05:10 PM
I put em on in the morning,

around 7:10 ish. Even if the effects ran out in the afternoon, wouldn't i still be seeing possible hits/changes in

the morning?

chas
11-06-2010, 01:37 PM
I believe

there are two factors working against you at school. Firstly most teenage boys are producing plenty of mones, they

don't wash properly and by the end of the day many of them reek. I'm not saying this is you, I'm saying you are

trying to compete with mone overload at school and the girls may simply be immune or desensitised to the

effects.

PheronoobR, I think Goldcoastq is right about this. The good effects of you applying additional

'mones is being swamped by the excess of others' natural 'mones & their not washing enough :) Phew ...

I

think that you could apply a cologne/edt which is popular with girls (do a forum search here, or a Google seach, or

maybe Joop, Jean Paul Gaultier, Aqua di Gio, etc.). I suspect that younger girls like a fresh , clean smell. This

different smell would mean that you were different from the competition & attract girls primarily because you

smelt nice & clean (their sense of smell is more sensitive than ours).

It is quite a good idea to buy edts in

2ml sample sizes from eBay, etc. They last for several days & you could buy several edts for low cost instead of the

high cost for a full bottle.

A good 'mone to apply as well would be SOE - as you produce enough 'none already.

You could also later on experiment with other 'mones as well - Alter Ego, etc.

Xgamerider
11-06-2010, 02:04 PM
I think the responses you

have got thus far are good advice. I would also add that first thing in the morning your natural levels of mones are

a little higher or so it seems to me I usually wait an hour or 2 after waking up. I noticed I was more prone to OD

if I didn't have that time, I was pretty sure I was going into OD. I could be completely wrong in what I'm saying,

but I always had a better result when I waited before slapping anything on. I say give it a try and see if it

helps...it doesn't cost ya anything but time and from the sounds of it I don't think it would do any worse than

what you have going on right now.

pheronoobR
11-06-2010, 09:11 PM
I

think that you could apply a cologne/edt which is popular with girls (do a forum search here, or a Google seach, or

maybe Joop, Jean Paul Gaultier, Aqua di Gio, etc.). I suspect that younger girls like a fresh , clean smell. This

different smell would mean that you were different from the competition & attract girls primarily because you

smelt nice & clean (their sense of smell is more sensitive than ours).

It is quite a good idea to buy edts in

2ml sample sizes from eBay, etc. They last for several days & you could buy several edts for low cost instead of the

high cost for a full bottle.

I forgot to write that i do use a cologne as a cover, but it is not

Aqua Di Gio. It is very pleasing one. :blink:

Rbt
11-07-2010, 04:16 PM
A couple of thoughts. The most

prevelent pheromone in young men is -NONE. And that one can be overpowering (and in my opinion over-rated).

You

might try balancing your natural, and other's competing, outputs with other pheromones. Say -NOL, which can create

a chatty situation (and women love to talk...), or -RONE, which gives off an older, wiser, (some say fatherly)

man-vibe, although that one may not be what you want.

Another one to check out, that I think needs more

"exposure," is one known as A-1. You pretty much have to buy that one as a stand alone and it isn't cheap, but it

can work wonders at putting nervous girls at ease.

One good thiong about school, is that next year you will lose

about 1/4 of the "old" girls and gain about 1/4 new targets who don't know you (so move fast before they get an

ear-full of gossip).

I know one thing that helped me a lot was the fact that in college I transferred from a

2-year school, where I was able to work out some (personal) kinks, and into a "new" 4 year school to finish. I had a

chance to experiement and make all sorts of goofs, then move in to an entirely new group with some experience under

my belt. And yes, first impressions make a big difference and can stick with you for years. Plan carefully.

pheronoobR
11-07-2010, 05:13 PM
It seems like Pheromones are

pretty much all about using on people you don't know, or that don't already see you as a beta-male.

I'll try

to use about 16" of SoE tomorrow, and use it as a standalone until i see some concrete results, then try mixing in

lightly some A7.

Thanks a lot RBT and everyone else who has helped me and responded. Wish me luck :thumbsup:

:cheers:

Goldcoastq
11-07-2010, 09:30 PM
I must agree with Rbt on the

-none being not so good here, And I think the RONE older wiser aura could actually be beneficial at times since at

school it seems the girls are often attracted to guys a few years ahead of themselves. Also to stand out, it is only

necessary to be clean and fresh all the time, that includes clothing. My GF (Asian) compliments me when I smell of

nothing except the soap I just used in the shower. (Cussons Imperial Leather)

Rbt
11-08-2010, 05:05 PM
And hey, Goldcoastq, is that your

own persocom in your avatar? They don't seem to have them here in the US yet. Darn it. You Aussies get all the good

stuff...

Goldcoastq
11-08-2010, 05:55 PM
And hey,

Goldcoastq, is that your own persocom in your avatar? They don't seem to have them here in the US yet. Darn it. You

Aussies get all the good stuff...
Ha ha.. I've been waiting for someone to comment on that...
Her name is

Kipi, and she has a huge following. Just google kipi.

pheronoobR
11-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Alright so today I REALLY

tried to overdose, without having a horrible OD. I normally only used one drop of A7, and split if for both ears and

then add in 12 inches Of SoE whereas today i applied 2,1/2 drops of A7 in total on my ears and neck aswell as about

a foot and a half of SoE on my wrists and hands.

Thinking I would have my fist OD because I already produce

tons of -none at my age, I was quite surprised and frustrated because I did not find any difference betwen the

reactions when using my normal dose and todays "supposed to be" OD. During the entire day, I did not encounter any

of the OD symptoms that people will often refer to, even though occasionally I thought that I smelled slightly like

BO. Even my new science partner who is an asian girl seemed to not be negatively affected by the extreme dose (in my

opinion). In fact, she was quite chatty just like when i use my normal dose. :frustrate

Does all of this mean

that I do not OD easily? Or does it mean that I am obviously doing something wrong/too much -none competition/ the

products don't work for me?

Tomorrow I will go without mones, but apply the same cologne to be my control and

see the differences (if any). :whip:

Do you think NPA or Chikara would work better? If so, which one?:run:

pheronoobR
11-09-2010, 02:15 PM
Alright so today I REALLY

tried to overdose, without having a horrible OD. I normally only used one drop of A7, and split if for both ears and

then add in 12 inches Of SoE whereas today i applied 2,1/2 drops of A7 on my ears and neck aswell as about a foot

and a half of SoE on my wrists and hands.

Thinking I would have my fist OD because I already produce tons of

-none at my age, I was quite surprised and frustrated because I did not find any difference betwen the reactions

when using my normal dose and todays "supposed to be" OD. During the entire day, I did not encounter any of the OD

symptoms that people will often refer to, even though occasionally I thought that I smelled slightly like BO. Even

my new science partner who is an asian girl seemed to not be negatively affected by the extreme dose (in my

opinion). In fact, she was quite chatty just like when i use my normal dose. :frustrate

Does all of this mean

that I do not OD easily? Or does it mean that I am obviously doing something wrong/too much -none competition/ the

products don't work for me?

Tomorrow I will go without mones, but apply the same cologne to be my control and

see the differences (if any). :whip:

Do you think NPA or Chikara would work better? If so, which one?:run:

Rbt
11-09-2010, 06:47 PM
Sometimes it's tough to judge based

on a single day/dose.

Maybe your partner was already too "used" to you, or maybe she doesn't react to

pheromones the same way someone else would.

Yes there is always a possibility pheromones, or at least these

particular pheromones, aren't working well for you. I've had some decent reactions with some products, and with

others I get nothing, even though other users may rave about them.

And again, sometimes you only really get

reactions from people who have not met you before.

You may really have to pour it on some day and go for a

killer OD to see if something happens. Just be sure to have an excuse ready in case you get some really bad

reactions from people ("sorry guys I had to clean the horse stalls this morning and didn't have time to

shower...").

pheronoobR
11-09-2010, 07:43 PM
Thanks RBT, that really

helps. :D

It's quite possible that A7 just isnt working for me, but I have no basis to rest this upon as I have

not met any new girls yet outside of school wearing it.

Im going to aquire NPA and APC to try as standalones and

finally to begin with the mixes. I will forsure make DD1 as it is described to work very well with young girls

(under 25) aswell as JB1.

I am not sure if you know of the mixes DD1 and KR1, but in the event that A7 does not

work whatsoever for me, could replacing the NPA of DD1 or the PI of KR1 with A7 work aswell as the originals? what

is your input on this?

All hail pheromone masters as yourself who knowbetter:box:

Thanks again

anthonymsheen
11-09-2010, 11:57 PM
pheronoob I'm also young

and tried very hard to od and no results.... Im starting to think our age and environment prevent the use of

pheromones effectively

THE ALPHA MALE
11-10-2010, 02:10 AM
pheronoob I'm also young and tried very hard to od and no results.... Im starting to

think our age and environment prevent the use of pheromones effectively
Believe me if that were the case,

kids your age would not poop bricks when they see me, part of the issue is these scents are not who you really are.

You are already probably in most students eyes seen as a beta male.

thecaptain
11-10-2010, 08:16 AM
You might try a good book on

sexual/dating body language. most women send body language messages in the hope a man they crave will be smart

enough to 'get' them.
you might then notice how many hits you ARE getting. worth a try. there is one by allen

and barbara pease that helped me. and r don steele's books.