PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed for a nervous newbie.

Kaolru
10-27-2010, 06:23 PM
I'm not completely new to pheromones, as I have ordered from here in the past, but I think I would do a lot better

with some advice. I'm not trying to attract random guys in a public place, but rather a specific guy that I used to

date a few years back when in high school. We recently got into contact again and he has been showing some interest.

I feel like he's out of my league and that makes me nervous. He's a great guy with a good heart and should have

been a model with that beautiful face.
So here is some information on him and myself.
He is a nice guy, but is

more...alpha (I guess is what I'm looking for) than the guys I usually date, not that I'm complaining. He is very

active and always has to be doing something. He knows how to have fun, but can easily be serious when the time calls

for it. He's motivated and positive.
As for physical details...I can't give specifics since I'm a bad judge, but

he's twenty-two, of average height with an athletic build. Well-muscled, but lean.

For myself. I am a nice

person sometimes, but I am easily agitated and I need a strong person who can keep me in check. I have social

anxiety, and it's hard for me to meet new people. That includes reacquainting myself with this guy. I am very well

aware of this though, and can usually handle myself pretty well in any given situation. It is usually hidden by an

alpha/slightly aggressive nature that is more like my real self than the nervous shell I put myself into. I guess

you could say I change depending on what the situation calls for, and that is how I've always been.
I'm not

active all the time, as I have little to do, but most of the time I am out working with my horses. (An interest that

we share, though he's never had horses, but wants to.)

Physically: I am 5'2", 128lbs(build has stayed the same

over the years), feminine well-placed curves, but not a whole lot of muscle tone, and I am twenty.

I'm not

entirely sure if this information helps at all, but I felt I would give it a shot. I don't know what pheromone

product I should use or how I should go about it. At this stage, I know there is some interest, but I'm not sure

how strong it is or if it will be followed. It isn't obvious to me, and I want every little bit of help that I can

get my hands on. So advice would be great.
:wub:

chas
11-02-2010, 01:02 PM
Any advice for Kaolru

please ?

terry0400-40
11-03-2010, 12:43 AM
Any

advice for Kaolru please ?Hi Chas, i have just had a quick browse

through Kaolru's post and i noticed that she is not entirely new to pheromones and this made me wonder what

pheromone products she may have used in the past and the results she may have noticed from the application thereof i

was thinking maby some EOW and Edge/w if these are different to what she has used in the past. :cheers: