PDA

View Full Version : How to use Pheromone additive

**DONOTDELETE**
03-14-2002, 07:12 PM
Hi, I am a new user. I just bought a bottle of Pheromone additive. I know I can mix it with any perfume but don\'t know how? Can someone give me some advice please. Thx!

**DONOTDELETE**
03-14-2002, 09:19 PM
welcome! i\'m new also but as far as i know, you just need to play around with your favorites perfumes and see which one goes best with your pheros product. Once you\'ve found the scent combination that you like, simply wear your regular perfume and add drops of the pheromones behind your ears, on your wrists and if you\'re afraid of fast evaporation because of body heat then drop some on your clothes. Enjoy and play with it!. you will find the best combo for the results you want. images/icons/shocked.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-14-2002, 10:26 PM
Most suggest a 4-6 to 1 ratio of mixing. That is four parts (mL\'s or any other volume unit) aroma to one part NPA. To do the measuring, goto your local pharmacy and see if you can\'t find a syringe (sans the needle) for sale (check out the infant section.) You might also want to try the pet store (orphaned baby animals are fed that way a lot.) Next, you should get an atomizer. Perhaps it is just me, but aromas are best sprayed on. Bruce sells them on the site. If you don\'t want to pay for UPS or can\'t wait for the postal service, the bath and body shop carries 5 mL atomizers. I bought a bunch before Bruce offered them on the site. I strongly suggest that you get a syringe for each ingredient in your experiment. Use the vial in the atomizer for the mixing of ingredients. I also would like to pipe this in, add a drop of household (kitchen) vanilla in to blend aromas. I personally like a 5:1 mix of NPA and Issey, but that has not stopped me from experimenting.

[ March 14, 2002: Message edited by: Walter Mitty ]

**DONOTDELETE**
03-16-2002, 07:56 AM
Thanks for both of your help. I will try them out. Thanks!