PDA

View Full Version : NPA is amazing

lusty
10-25-2010, 08:59 AM
Hi Guys, New to NPA i

first tried to mix it with cologne at a ratio of 1: 5 after reading the older posts. The dropper on the NPA bottle

really throws out large drops and when i was trying to mix it in the atomizer bottle some of it dribbled down my

desk. It must have had been at least 3 drops or more. I said what the hell i have never OD 'ed on any of this

stuff. So just to try and see the reaction of people I wiped out all of it with my hand and dabbed it on my neck,

chest, chin. I was amazed at the number of hits. We were at a party and girls were just sticking to me. Made a lot

of enemies with guys that day but it was fun.
Does this mean the i do not od or what ????.

I also had on

2 sprays of Chikara unscented on that day

anthonymsheen1
10-25-2010, 06:53 PM
LUCKY! I tried chikara

and npa both alone and mixed.... no results? how old are you, because I'm trying to see if age is a factor in all

of this

lusty
10-26-2010, 08:04 AM
I am close to 42 years old. I

remember reading on the forum that you produce less nones as you grow old. so i must be an old man.

belgareth
10-26-2010, 09:52 AM
It depends a lot on the person

too. I'm 54 and still get ODs from TE/NPA where another member can virtually swim in it and get hits left and

right.

anthonymsheen1
10-26-2010, 03:40 PM
yeah, Im a tad bit

younger and I should produce more none, but I went up to 3 drops of the stuff with no reaction! I want to od and

actually see if this stuff has any effect on me

lusty
10-30-2010, 08:15 AM
I think, it is more of the

individual body's reaction to the stuff, some work some do not. I tried perception spray and i got a red rash only

at the spots i applied it to. I have been experimenting a lot with the stuff, not all of them work on me. So far i

have got
A7 ( Works very good)
Chikara ( Excellent) I use the unscented.
NPA ( Amazing)
Edge ( Good)
Impi

unscented ( Nothing)
SOE (Wonderful)
Edge Essentials ( Good)
Musk Oil with Pheromones ( OK)
Perception ( Nothing

at all , gave me a rash)
I prefer the unscented versions over the scented. I can really really smell nones and the

scented ones give me a headache except for the SOE and the Musk oil. Impi scented red dot was the worst.
I was

wondering else else should i try, Any ideas
PS - So far i have never OD'd

ManStink
10-31-2010, 10:32 PM
Last night I went to a big

Halloween party, and decided to try to OD. I usually use SoE and TE, but TE doesn't seem to do anything for me. I

get the same friendly social hits as if I were using only SoE.

So last night I put on a full drop of NPA

covered with two sprays of The Edge Diesel. I pu about 3 feet of SoE on each arm, and slathered Masters all around

my mouth.

It was AWESOME!. I didn't get any agression from men, but the chicks were all over me! I am def going

to add more none to my lineup.

Goldcoastq
11-01-2010, 05:42 AM
Last

night I went to a big Halloween party, and decided to try to OD. I usually use SoE and TE, but TE doesn't seem to

do anything for me. I get the same friendly social hits as if I were using only SoE.

So last night I put on a

full drop of NPA covered with two sprays of The Edge Diesel. I pu about 3 feet of SoE on each arm, and slathered

Masters all around my mouth.

It was AWESOME!. I didn't get any agression from men, but the chicks were all over

me! I am def going to add more none to my lineup.
Nice experimentation! Just curious what was the

predominant race that were reacting so favourably? Also, was the event a hot sweaty affair with lots of background

stank to compete with?

ManStink
11-05-2010, 06:56 PM
Nice

experimentation! Just curious what was the predominant race that were reacting so favourably? Also, was the event a

hot sweaty affair with lots of background stank to compete with?

It was white girls mostly, and it was a

sweaty stinky halloween costume party. It was still the best results I've ever gotten.

pheronoobR
11-11-2010, 05:56 PM
So I guess this means that

you are less likely to OD when you are at a party/club, since there are wayyy more males than anywhere else and the

competition is high compared to a date. Great story!:rofl: