PDA

View Full Version : Private Messaging on the forum

Bruce
03-14-2002, 05:22 PM
Hello All,
I have turned the Private Message or \"PM\" function back on. This means you can send a message to other board members without using e-mail and thereby not exposing your own e-mail address. Check the \"faq\" at the top of the page for some details. You can decide yourself whether to allow others to send you a PM. Click \"my profile\" at the top of the page. That is where you will see your PMs listed and there is a link in there that will take you to the page where you set your own preferences and establish whether others can PM you or not. Above any post on the forum, you will see a number of icons. One of those will enable you to PM the person who wrote the post. Another will let you e-mail the person if they have enabled that feature.
Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
03-14-2002, 07:09 PM
Thanks Bruce...the \"Toronto Couple\" appreciates it images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-14-2002, 09:14 PM
How long has it been turned off for????? I (thought I) sent a couple of PM\'s and was a bit pissed when the people didn\'t answer.

Ken

Bruce
03-14-2002, 10:43 PM
Kennel,
Only a few days. A lot fo folks don\'t know about the PM system or forget to check it (like me).

Marz,
How\'s that project going? You two meet yet? I\'ve got a couple of bottles of NPA burning a hole in my pocket. How are we going to prove this anyway?

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
03-15-2002, 09:40 AM
Proving this might be difficult unless u can suggest something. If it means anything, we could have lied and said we\'ve met by now, but the truth is, we\'re still communicating via e-mail now. Unfortunetly she\'s still waiting for her order to come in, and the curious bugger that I am, I\'d like to see my own reaction to her wearing \"mones\". We\'ll keep you posted.

Watcher
03-15-2002, 12:09 PM
I can chip in the effects of two people meeting wearing pheromones well for me was an experiment but it just makes a sexual dynamo waiting to go off. images/icons/laugh.gif Now only if she would allow things to go a bit further than friendship (as they say the pheros dont do everything) well as they say keep trying folks lol.

CJ01
03-15-2002, 12:46 PM
what what what project, what´s happening in old Toronto?

Cj (being totally mega nosy!) images/icons/smile.gif

Bruce
03-15-2002, 06:40 PM
CJ,
I noticed a couple of Toronto customers exchanging information about orders etc over in the customer info section, and it just happen to catch my attention that one of these customers was of the male variety and the other of the female and both of them single and otherwise unattached, so I offered them each a free bottle of NPA if they would get together for a cup of coffee or a drink or something along those lines. They seemed sort of kindred spirits to me, but maybe all Torontoians are nice folks. images/icons/smile.gif
Now how is that for customer service! I even play cupid.
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
03-15-2002, 08:42 PM
Okay Bruce, I told Marz that I am up for it. I think he is just a little bit scared about meeting because he has been burnt twice. I don\'t blame him. Happened to me once but...hey I am 24, single, petite, and just having the greatest time of my life.

I am still waiting for my order...trying to be patient!!! lol. darn.

Anyhow, I have been contemplating of ordering Realm/w and NPA/w. Are they good combos with PI/w? I still have not received it but willing to test it out with our infamous \"girls night out\" !!! About 6 single women, all in good shape....

[ March 15, 2002: Message edited by: kakii24 ]

CJ01
03-16-2002, 04:46 AM
Aaaaah I see. Well I hope you guys meet up, fall in love, marry have children... images/icons/tongue.gif well I hope you have a great time !
CJ images/icons/smile.gif