PDA

View Full Version : torn newbie

breal
10-22-2010, 11:43 AM
:twisted: just a question

for the vets.....i am 41 with kids and i am looking to spice up my relationship there is no real issues just looking

to get back that fresh attraction....also i have a bi sexual sister inlaw that i would love to drive crazy...but

that would be it i would never take it to any other level....i have never had a problem with women always had a

natural swagg......but i feel a little guilty bringing pheros into the relationship .....it seem like a lot of

people here depend on it .....and i dont want to get that far.....i just want to add a little spice....so i am

looking to get soe,a7 and ralph lauren romance as cover.....any comments would be appreciated........also any advice

on how to drive the sister in law crazy.....if you ask y.....she a little stuck up....and knows shes hot......and

uses it as a weapon on both sexes....so i just want to rattle the cage.....thanks

Goldcoastq
10-23-2010, 05:05 AM
This is a bit off the

pheromone topic but...To drive any girl crazy just ignore her like she is totally invisible. That does't mean avoid

her, it means you want to have encounters but don't acknowledge her in any way, no eye contact, no hello, nothing.

If she calls you on it , just say you were just thinking of something important and then continue being preoccupied

elsewhere. Give attention to any other girls you see but not this one. I know this all sounds childish but it is

very effective on hot girls.

breal
10-23-2010, 08:53 AM
very true.......and thanks for

the reply...i felt like it would make things a little more difficult because she is bi sexual:thumbsup: