PDA

View Full Version : Edge Bottles

HornyMan
10-20-2010, 03:01 PM
First time Buying an Edge

Bottle to try dabbing.

Which bottles come with twist off sprayheads so I know I can dab with it?

I am

looking for scented based on Dr Smell This's advice. He did a thread once titled "why do all you beginners choose

npa over edge" or something to that effect.

I've tried NPA but its been too strong. I've tried edge gel

packs too. But I've never tried a single dab from the spray bottle.

I'm a hairy guy and probaby none heavy

since I'm blood type O.

I think with SOE i may attract some asians in there but with EDGE by itself at one

dab covering 5 application points perhaps I will attract stronger hits.

NPA was good but I found it only

attracting blacks and latinas possibly older ones too. Looking for attracting younger women too.

I have a

staple my A7/SOE mix, but want to give Edge a try again. At $29 its pretty cheap.

Strictly to be used in the

gym. At family occasions I'll stick to A7/SOE/ONE. In the gym Edge/D&G Orig or SOE/EDGE/D&G Original depending

whether I want more chatter.

I'm 40 about 5'7" and east indian. I've used mones for years but never

really got edge to work and I think it was because of the medications I WAS on and also because of the dosage of the

EDGE/NPA I applied.

Any tips appreciated.

HM

terry0400-40
10-21-2010, 01:49 AM
First time Buying an Edge Bottle to try dabbing.

Which bottles come with twist off

sprayheads so I know I can dab with it?

I am looking for scented based on Dr Smell This's advice. He did a

thread once titled "why do all you beginners choose npa over edge" or something to that effect.

I've tried NPA

but its been too strong. I've tried edge gel packs too. But I've never tried a single dab from the spray bottle.

I'm a hairy guy and probaby none heavy since I'm blood type O.

I think with SOE i may attract some asians

in there but with EDGE by itself at one dab covering 5 application points perhaps I will attract stronger hits.

NPA was good but I found it only attracting blacks and latinas possibly older ones too. Looking for attracting

younger women too.

I have a staple my A7/SOE mix, but want to give Edge a try again. At $29 its pretty cheap.

Strictly to be used in the gym. At family occasions I'll stick to A7/SOE/ONE. In the gym Edge/D&G Orig or

SOE/EDGE/D&G Original depending whether I want more chatter.

I'm 40 about 5'7" and east indian. I've used

mones for years but never really got edge to work and I think it was because of the medications I WAS on and also

because of the dosage of the EDGE/NPA I applied.

Any tips appreciated.

HMBeing an NPA man i have only experienced the older style of Edge

sandalwood spray and it came with a detachable sprayhead so dabbing was fine, looking at the products page i would

say that the Edge essentials may be the only one with a removable cap and the new version of Edge sprays may

actually be sealed units.

Nevertheless there would

be no problem with using the sealed variety of sprayer because from one to five sprays could be sprayed into a small

vial ect thus allowing the freedom to dab whenever it is convenient for an application also a small one or two ml

vial would be easy to carry around when travelling light. :cheers:

Crash
10-21-2010, 08:08 PM
I bought the boxed unscented Edge

and it came with a twist off head.I prefer to use two dabs under the ears.Worked pretty good.The woman just kept

flocking to me.

HornyMan
10-22-2010, 02:09 PM
I

bought the boxed unscented Edge and it came with a twist off head.I prefer to use two dabs under the ears.Worked

pretty good.The woman just kept flocking to me.

Can you give a more complete review on this product.

How does it differ from edge sandalwood of the past? How about those secret ingredients? Is everything identical

except the packaging?

I am excited as I ordered a bottle and 2 bottles of SOE for men. I figure my SOE

stores run out quickly because I use it with A7 all the time. And now use it with edge. or edge by itself. So many

options.

Will probably do a new mone log on edge and SOE edge in the near future for you guys with my

experience. In the past they didn't turn out but I was on several medications and also out of shape.

I'm

heading back to the gym to get my body back to how it was when I was 25 again.. Can't wait.

By the way is

the ingredients in SOE unscented (for men and women) and SOE scented for men identical except for the scent?

HM
:cheers: