PDA

View Full Version : Noob trying out Chikara

bravehearted_11
10-11-2010, 08:07 PM
So i

ordered Chikara by itself about a week ago and i'm still waiting for my order, but in the meantime i wanted to ask

some of you veterans about Chikara. I'm 22 with a fit body and i have a 20 year old Italian girl friend. Do you

guys think Chikara would work on her? From what i've read, a lot of people who have used Chikara had really good

feedback and attracted predominantly young women aged 18-25. Thanks in advance and i'm really excited about Chikara

:)

terry0400-40
10-12-2010, 02:32 PM
So i ordered Chikara by itself about a week ago and i'm still waiting for my order,

but in the meantime i wanted to ask some of you veterans about Chikara. I'm 22 with a fit body and i have a 20 year

old Italian girl friend. Do you guys think Chikara would work on her? From what i've read, a lot of people who have

used Chikara had really good feedback and attracted predominantly young women aged 18-25. Thanks in advance and i'm

really excited about Chikara :)Chikara should work on your gf i dont

see why not as it seems to work well enough for many young guys, start out with applying one spray on your neck when

meeting up with her, and if / when looking to attract new girls then start out with an application of two sprays on

the neck just below each ear. :thumbsup:

bravehearted_11
10-12-2010, 03:47 PM
Thanks for the advice

Terry, i will certainly keep that in mind. Correct me if i'm wrong Terry, i've read that most newbies begin with

one spray on each wrist and then proceeding to rub their wrists on their necks. Would you recommend that? Or should

i just start off with one spray like you said. Thanks in advance :wave:

terry0400-40
10-12-2010, 04:00 PM
Thanks for the advice Terry, i will certainly keep that in mind. Correct me if i'm

wrong Terry, i've read that most newbies begin with one spray on each wrist and then proceeding to rub their wrists

on their necks. Would you recommend that? Or should i just start off with one spray like you said. Thanks in advance

:wave:Good point bravehearted with the wrist method of application yes it

also gives the wearer the option of placing his wrists/ hands closer to his target audience during conversation ect

and this can certainly be an added advantage in getting the pheromones diffusion in the target direction, just be

carefull when washing your hands, i also apply the softer attraction pheromones to my wrist pulsepoints when i know

i will not have to be doing any dirty jobs which require frequent hand washing. :cheers:

bravehearted_11
10-12-2010, 06:06 PM
Thanks for clarifying

that for me Terry, appreciate it buddy :cheers:

terry0400-40
10-12-2010, 06:20 PM
Thanks for clarifying that for me Terry, appreciate it buddy

:cheers:Anytime my friend, i will keep an eye on the forum to see how it

is all working out for you cheers. tab :wave:

Crash
10-21-2010, 08:05 PM
I am 22 as well.I've had

incredible success with Chikara.Hands down it's the only successful product I think that works for me.I have

everything else.I use one spray to the neck, if I go to a bar/club I put two sprays on.I'm fit and tall.Sometimes

I'll put Soe on the wrists, but overall you got a great starting point.:thumbsup: