PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Pheromone Questions!

anthonymsheen1
10-11-2010, 07:54 PM
Hi

there forum! It's my very first post and I have a few problems.
So I am asian, (vietnamese) 16, and ok looking I

guess.

At first I used chikara gradually going up to 3 sprays... NOTHING! and so I heard Npa was really good

with it so I tried it alone first and still no bueno. Ive gone up to three dabs. First of all, I've heard that

pheromones don't work with asians, is this true? and also, will pheromones work with girls my age? I'm in high

school and I want to get an edge on my dating game. :) and my last question, how do I apply npa, as in how do I dab?

do I invert it or just let the drops fall? Thanks alot for you help!

stuttgart-man
10-12-2010, 03:33 AM
Hi there forum! It's my very first post and I have a few problems.
So I am asian,

(vietnamese) 16, and ok looking I guess.

At first I used chikara gradually going up to 3 sprays... NOTHING! and

so I heard Npa was really good with it so I tried it alone first and still no bueno. Ive gone up to three dabs.

First of all, I've heard that pheromones don't work with asians, is this true? and also, will pheromones work with

girls my age? I'm in high school and I want to get an edge on my dating game. :) and my last question, how do I

apply npa, as in how do I dab? do I invert it or just let the drops fall? Thanks alot for you help!

In my

experiences androsteNone (for example NPA) works better when applying on neck or near the head wheras social mones

(like ckikara) is better when applying on your wrists - at least with me this differentiation makes a huge

different.

You are still young, and therefore already low quantities of mones could cause to OD! One dap of NPA

or one spray of chikara could be enough.

Have you already tried SoE? Perhaps this mone helps you.

anthonymsheen1
10-12-2010, 07:28 AM
suprisingly, I tried a

bunch of NPA sun and got no response. Everyone was friendly around me as usual, so I know I diddnt od. But I got no

hits at all. the next day though, some things happened. Some people gave me the dirty look, but some girls actually

wouldnt stop talking to me! ONE GIRL LITERALLY PUT HER HANDS IN MY POCKETS! glad to be getting my first hit! how can

I do this not by accident though?