PDA

View Full Version : All GIRL Pickup tips tricks & Pheromones

terry0400-40
10-11-2010, 12:32 AM
After receiving this Asian Girl pickup article in my inbox

i thought to paste a small portion of it up for the

benefit and opinions of forum members comments and contributions on the subject of ......

"All GIRL Pickup tricks tips & Pheromones" :wave:

Where to PICK up Asian GIRLS

They can be tricky to meet because when

Aian girls go out whether it's to the mall

or to a nightclub, they're usually accompanied by a

group of friends.
There are cultural reasons for this,

which I
explain in the Secrets Of Dating Asian Women

book,
but for now let me give you a quick tip that

has
helped me score with MANY beautiful Asian

girls...
If you want to build a network of Asian women

to
hang out with & date, you've got to meet the

Gate
Keepers.

Every group of Asian girls has a Gate Keeper.

She's the member of the group who is the most

outoing and

social.
(If you observe them at a bar together,

she's
the loudest one of the bunch.)

She's like the "mother hen" of the group. On

Friday night, the Gate Keeper is the one who

calls everyone and figures out which club

they'll be going

to.
The Gate Keeper is the one who is always

hosting
parties at her house, where all the girls

get
together to eat, drink some wine, gossip,

etc.
And here's the key thing: the Gate Keeper

is
usually NOT good-looking. She's typically short,

chubby, and maybe older than the other girls.

She earns her place in the group through her

personality.

The Gate Keeper is the one who DOESN'T get

any
attention from guys, but is always giving

advice
to the other girls about their

relationships
and being their "shoulder to cry

on."
So when you see a hot Asian girl with a

group
of friends, IDENTIFY the Gate Keeper --

SHE
is the one you want to use an opener

on.

Dean

Cortez
Mack

Tactics
PBM 402

(5061)
3336 N Texas St, Suit j

Fairfield,

CA
94533-9760
[SI

ZE=4]US[/SIZE]

pheronoobR
11-11-2010, 06:15 PM
Great info for picking up

asian girls:goodpost:, but what about Caucasian girls? any tips with approaching a group of those ones?
:run:

terry0400-40
11-11-2010, 10:24 PM
Great info for picking up asian girls:goodpost:, but
what about Caucasian girls?

any tips with approaching a group of those ones?:run:To be

successful in these type of approaches it is essential that him who is attempting to infiltrate the social circle of

the girl group does first initiate the interest of individuals within the

group.

The first thing the chics are going to notice

and judge is the appearence of whoever is attempting to infiltrate their circle, this judgement takes just seconds,

and within the first minute the chics will have formed an opinion in their minds either they like you because you

are attractive and interesting or then again maby you are just another uninspiring loser who is looking for his

salvation within the confines of their sweet alluring feminine sexuality.

Ok first now ask your self a few questions like, how

would chics perceive me if i looked and talked in an interesting

manner.
How would i dress act and talk to retain the

attention of a group of potentially sexually active hot

chics.

Interesting subject isnt it, yes you say and i

say there just aint anything so wonderful as a beautiful hot juicy girl anywhere anytime, so therefore let us who is

hot blooded expand upon this subject and the question that you have raised. :cheers:

terry0400-40
11-11-2010, 10:34 PM
To be successful in these type of approaches it is

essential that him who is attempting to infiltrate the social circle of the girl group does first initiate the

interest of individuals within the group.

The first

thing the chics are going to notice and judge is the appearence of whoever is attempting to infiltrate their circle,

this judgement takes just seconds, and within the first minute the chics will have formed an opinion in their minds

either they like you because you are attractive and interesting or then again maby you are just another uninspiring

loser who is looking for his salvation within the confines of their sweet alluring feminine sexuality.

Ok first now ask your self a few questions like,

how would chics perceive me if i looked and talked in an interesting

manner.
How would i dress act and talk to retain the

attention of a group of potentially sexually active hot chics.

Interesting subject isnt it, yes you say and i say there just aint anything

so wonderful as a
beautiful hot juicy girl anywhere anytime, so therefore let us who is hot blooded

expand upon this subject and the question that you have raised. :cheers: Terry do they

have to be beautiful ?
Oh shit no man they certainly do not have to be

beautiful i have had some of the best lays of my life with average girls / women / grandmothers its all good give me

any female with boobs big or small i like them all, yes fat or tall im sure to have a ball. :wave:

thecaptain
11-12-2010, 04:28 AM
something that works for me

is i walk up to the girl and say "i know EXACTLY how to seduce a girl like you right here and now with no doubt what

so ever". then wait for some variation of "ok,wise guy,how,show me" and you do the same "well,id place my hands on

my waist all alpha male [do that] then i'd look you deeply in the eyes all sexy style [do this],id giggle [do that]

youd giggle,well go on giggle [if shes nice she will],then id read you a poem [read a small one] then id dance with

you or kiss you.and then youd secretly love my style and approach that differs from all the boring 'hey babe' guys

and youd WANT me to seduce or pull you.hows that,missus?". try that! if shes crazy and humorless,move on.

pheronoobR
11-12-2010, 04:52 AM
Sounds like something from

out of a movie, but I can definitly see this working. thanks :cheers::run:

terry0400-40
11-12-2010, 02:14 PM
Your best bet it to go in with a decent Androstenol application applied as its a

great ice breaker and can get them really talking and giggly if you use enough, and if you like a little

AndrosteRone then 5 drops of Scent of Eros will do the trick admirably as it really is good

shit.

Sometimes i just prefere a great Androstenol

blast as it is just about guaranteed to always create heaps of fun talking and whoosy girl giggles, actually my most

recent L-S order was for a bottle of Primal Instinct/ woman, because it is loaded with around 11,000 mcg of quality

Androstenol and although it does also contain a small amount of copulins this is no worry as a tad of cops does have

a tendency to give the user a degree of social proofing which i find to be an attraction advantage.

leisha
11-12-2010, 05:31 PM
Terry

do they have to be beautiful ?
Oh shit no man they certainly do not have to be

beautiful i have had some of the best lays of my life with average girls / women /
grandmothers its all good

give me any female with boobs big or small i like them all, yes fat or tall im sure to have a ball. :wave:

Terry what is it with the "grandmothers" :blink: sometimes i worry about you lei

terry0400-40
11-12-2010, 11:52 PM
Terry

what is it with the "grandmothers" :blink: sometimes i worry about you

leiHi Leisha its good to see you logging on and oh well i suppose if you

were a bloke you could well understand, not only this but some grandmothers are relatively young and many are

younger than i but to simplify things i will just say that if you were a guy then you havent really lived intil your

jackrussell has lost a few bags of good quality seedstock in grannytown :whip: ps call me a root rat if you will i

dont mind when it comes to women i like them all. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Crash
11-18-2010, 02:28 PM
Out of all my sarging experience

and all the books I've read and people I've met, I have to say Terry is right about picking up Asian woman.I

managed to join a group of guys in my area who like to go out and pickup woman.I've watch everyone work intently

and I have gotten many great tips on how to pick up different races.Basically it's all about frame control.If

you'd like to learn a little about it, I'd suggest looking up Ross Jeffries on youtube.You always have to come in

with a higher or equal energy approaching a group of woman and yes you do have to disqualify yourself from your

target woman right away and talk to her ugly friends until the target gets interested.From there it's all a game of

cat and mouse.Reward an IOI with and IOI.Good luck guys.

Goldcoastq
11-21-2010, 11:56 PM
Out of

all my sarging experience and all the books I've read and people I've met, I have to say Terry is right about

picking up Asian woman.I managed to join a group of guys in my area who like to go out and pickup woman.I've watch

everyone work intently and I have gotten many great tips on how to pick up different races.Basically it's all about

frame control.If you'd like to learn a little about it, I'd suggest looking up Ross Jeffries on youtube.You always

have to come in with a higher or equal energy approaching a group of woman and yes you do have to disqualify

yourself from your target woman right away and talk to her ugly friends until the target gets interested.From there

it's all a game of cat and mouse.Reward an IOI with and IOI.Good luck guys.
This may be pushing the

boundary of this phero forum but I am also a RJ fan. I have purchased his home study course years ago. His material

is based on conversational hypnosis and the ultimate resource today would be by Igor Ledochowski.
If you are so

inclined you may find this work and most of RJ's stuff on torrent (isohunt). I don't want to encourage pirate

downloads, but you can see the material before you decide to buy it.

Crash
11-22-2010, 05:46 PM
GoldCoast are you also a fan of

anyone else such as David Deangelo or Neil Strauss?If you know where I can find some material on these guys that

would be great.Send me a message.

Pagodeiro
11-24-2010, 02:12 PM
Igor is great and i love the

newer 3.0 course by Ross

loads of free stuff on his blog !

also look out for John Vincent and Mind2Magic

damn this guy is becoming fantstic ...

Pago

Crash
11-24-2010, 05:13 PM
For about 5 months now I've been

getting emails from David Deangelo and I'm signed up for his newsletter.I have nothing bad to say about this man.In

the newsletter it includes, tips on picking up woman, success stories and questions from readers.I'd highly suggest

you guys take a look at his website and read his ebook.It has changed my whole perspective on woman and if anything

the weekly tips will help you out.A little cocky/funny attitude can go a long way.After learning this stuff you're

going to think using mones is kind of like cheating.Anyways check out his website at doubleyourdating.com and sign

up for the newsletter.Worth a shot.Great post guys keep it up :thumbsup:

Goldcoastq
11-24-2010, 08:23 PM
For

about 5 months now I've been getting emails from David Deangelo and I'm signed up for his newsletter.I have

nothing bad to say about this man.In the newsletter it includes, tips on picking up woman, success stories and

questions from readers.I'd highly suggest you guys take a look at his website and read his ebook.It has changed my

whole perspective on woman and if anything the weekly tips will help you out.A little cocky/funny attitude can go a

long way.After learning this stuff you're going to think using mones is kind of like cheating.Anyways check out his

website at doubleyourdating.com and sign up for the newsletter.Worth a shot.Great post guys keep it up

:thumbsup:
I have seen some of DD's work as well. I actually bought one of his double your dating products

some time back. The first lesson you can get from him is to try and copy his speaking style. He is fortunate to have

a deep voice, and he speaks so slow and authoratively, with......pauses.... that it is almost mesmerizing....
Where

was I? Oh yeh, and the chicks will soak that up all day.
PS Crash, who is that in your avatar? He looks

familiar.

Crash
11-24-2010, 09:25 PM
I have

seen some of DD's work as well. I actually bought one of his double your dating products some time back. The first

lesson you can get from him is to try and copy his speaking style. He is fortunate to have a deep voice, and he

speaks so slow and authoratively, with......pauses.... that it is almost mesmerizing....
Where was I? Oh yeh, and

the chicks will soak that up all day.
PS Crash, who is that in your avatar? He looks familiar.

Hahaha

my avatar, a lot of people ask me who it is.It's MacGyver from tv remember that show.I believe if you search for

the post about becoming an alpha male there is also a lot of good information in there about talking slower and

being more dominant blah blah blah.Take a look at that.I thought it was a good thread.Add you're two cents.I know

you're smart.

terry0400-40
11-26-2010, 02:14 PM
3 Quick

Rules For Approaching Younger Women

Never ask permission to talk to her. Leading off with "Excuse me,

can I ask you something" or "Pardon me, may I know your name..." immediately puts her on high alert because

she senses that you're just another insecure, needy guy who is hoping to be granted some of her time.

kick-start every conversation with massive, playful confidence and then maintain a strong

"Alpha" mindset at all times. This means no matter what challenge comes up, you'll always have a smooth tactical

response...

By using a few clever, strategic techniques, within minutes she'll be trying to impress you

and demonstrate that she's cool enough to earn a spot on "your team"...but you're not going to make it easy on

her! You'll position yourself as the "prize" that she'll want to compete for and win...while you push a

sequence of "emotional buttons" that result in her feeling undeniable sexual attraction.

Assume

rapport. When two people have "rapport" it means they're at ease with each other and have things in common. One

thing you'll notice about guys who are amazing with women: when they meet girls, they talk to them as

if they've known them forever.

Joking around with them, teasing, giving the girl a funny "nickname,"

making light body contact... create instant rapport (which you must do as part of laying the proper

groundwork. Sexual attraction will not occur unless rapport is established).

On the other hand, have you ever

noticed how most guys, when they meet women, act stiff and "formal" and start asking her a bunch of boring

questions? ("So what's your name?" "Where are you from?" "Have you been to this bar before?" Etc...) You'll be the

opposite of those tongue-tied chumps when you put your tactics to work.
Enter into every conversation

with a game plan..

From now on, you will have a game plan and a closing strategy every time

you start a conversation with a girl -- whether it's at a supermarket, the gym, or a nightclub on Saturday night.

(Part of having a rock-solid game plan is knowing how to Gather Intelligence for appropriate modes of operation in

relation to her operational programming :rant:

chas
11-26-2010, 05:29 PM
One

thing you'll notice about guys who are amazing with women: when they meet girls, they talk to them as

if they've known them forever.

Yes, I've noticed that. It is a good trick & easy to do as

well. Catches them offguard - you are a stranger but acting as if you know them. It shortcircuits the usual social

norms.

On the other hand, have you ever noticed how most guys, when they meet women, act stiff and

"formal" and start asking her a bunch of boring questions? ("So what's your name?" "Where are you from?" "Have you

been to this bar before?" Etc...)

It is best to ask an interesting/different question otherwise the

conversation is boring & offputting.

Every time you start a conversation with a girl -- whether it's at

a supermarket, the gym, or a nightclub on Saturday night.
Practice makes perfect ...

I thought that was an interesting & well written post, Terry. :wave:

Your avatar reflects your

mood ??

terry0400-40
11-26-2010, 07:55 PM
I

thought that was an interesting & well written post, Terry. :wave:

Your avatar reflects your mood

??Oh goodness me yes too true my avitar certainly reflects my mood

mindset, there was a young geeky girl strolling around in the supermarket thismorning and she had really nice droopy

boobs i could tell because she was wearing no bra and her atire had an opaque appearance just enough to accentuate

her breast nipples sigh i nearly obtained an erection at first sight.

The article above is part of an extract that i did receive into my email box

on gmail it is not of my own composition.

Concerning

this thread i am interested in having forum members post up some of the pick up tips and trix that have worked for

them and also to feel free to past up any article that they feel may contribute to this great

cause.

Here is the full extract that i did veiw

thismorning in my mail.

The Best way to Flirt

with HOT young WOMEN :

Hi Alpha,
I wanted to get you in on this cool thing
right

away.
(If you are in a hurry, here's the link right
now:)
Conquer The "Age Gap" And GET Younger Women!
I know

you've been getting some great stuff
from the newsletters and other resources
we've been sending you...
But if

you are in your 30s, 40s, 50s, and
even beyond, and you want to be with hot
young women, you'll ESPECIALLY want

to read
this email.
Men tell us that these things "stop" them
in pursuing younger women. (which one do

you
relate to most?):
- "I don't know how to talk to younger
women!"
- "I want younger women, but I'm afraid

I'd
feel bad about myself if I went after them!"
- "I'm afraid I'd seem creepy, or immature if
I went after

younger women," and
- "I don't want to look like a fool, or be
laughed at."
If you've felt "stopped" with

younger women,
I've got some great news for you.
You CAN have relationships with the younger
women you want --

short term relationships,
long-term relationships, and even simple
one-night relationships.
You can get what you

want with younger
women...
... successfully,
... without shame or suffering social stigma,
... without seeming

"creepy" or immature.
A lot of my students are "older" guys who would
love to feel powerful and sexy with

younger
women.
Now I can direct you to a web site that tells
you EVERYTHING you need to know on this

topic:
Secrets Of Dating Younger Women
This is a comprehensive, top-to-bottom,
step-by-step program to show older

men
precisely how to NOT JUST GET younger women,
but to make younger women literally COMPETE
to be "good

enough" for your attention.
I created this program along with the BEST
dating coaches and pickup artists in

the
world.
Seriously, this is an "All-Star" team of
the best in the business. This program
features interviews

and "secret" techniques
from more than a dozen of the most famous
& respected dating gurus in the world!
You

can get all the details by going to:
How To "Score" Fast With Younger Women
If you've ever wanted to be able to

perfectly
handle younger women -- and end up handling
their perfect young bodies -- then you'll
want to at least

give this program a look:
Secrets Of Seducing YOUNGER Women
Your Wingman,
Dean Cortez
Mack Tactics
PMB 402

(5061)
3336 N Texas St. Suite J
Fairfield, CA
94533-9760
US

http://www.youngerdating.com/

................. Terry :angel:

Peregrine
11-27-2010, 02:59 PM
What's up Terry and Chaz?

I'm still around but haven't been wearing mones, so not much to report. Great thread. This tactic backfired on me

last NYE. In my attempts to "tame" the gatekeeper she laid claim. It was so bad the other girls literally herded me

to her. I felt like a lamb to the slaughter. She was by far the least attractive in the group. Oh well. Now I keep a

tranquilizer gun handy for those mean ole pesky gatekeepers. LOL. :rofl:

terry0400-40
11-27-2010, 06:00 PM
What's up Terry and Chaz? I'm still around but haven't been wearing mones, so not much

to report. Great thread. This tactic backfired on me last NYE. In my attempts to "tame" the gatekeeper she laid

claim. It was so bad the other girls literally herded me to her. I felt like a lamb to the slaughter.
She was

by far the least attractive in the group. Oh well. Now I keep a tranquilizer gun handy for those mean ole

pesky gatekeepers. LOL. :rofl: Peregrine its good to see ya, So not so

smooth sailing 4 you but good luck on the side of the gatekeeper, oh well any port in a storm, so they say and you

dont have to look at the mantle piece whilst your stoking the fire lol, just remember to save you venom for the

attractive ones. :cheers:

terry0400-40
05-23-2011, 02:21 PM
I have been out of Alpha 7 for a long time, too long hmmm far too long ha

ha.

Anyway my order of A7 did arrive yesterday and i

would just like to report that after having applied a test drop i find this juice just as potent as ever, mine is

unscented just the way i like my A7 and its Androstenone odour is the way it should be so all in all i am very happy

with the consistency of this product and will be using it frequently by alternating it with other favourites from

within my green pheromone box, cheers brothers in arms . . . . . . . :cheers: