PDA

View Full Version : How to dab TE from spray bottle that doesnt unscrew?

Neverwinter
10-07-2010, 08:22 AM
Hi Guys,

Ive been using SOE for the past 3 years, always had great hits with it, then

was with my girlfriend for 2 years and wore it around her sometimes, drove her crazy like a nympho. Broke up in May

and havent really used it much since but Ive been using it the past couple of weeks and have been getting alot of

nice social attention. I used Chikara aswell 3 years ago but never really experimented much didnt even finish the

bottle and ended up losing it :P

nehoo long story short, theres this girl I really like, Ive know her for many

years, Im 23 and shes 19, and Im good friends with her parents, so Ive just got some TE sandlewood in the post as I

really want an extra sexual edge.

See trouble I have is I dont know how to go from being friends with this girl

to upping my game into something more sexual, I find it really difficult since Ive know her for so long. She always

gives me good body language, really good eye contact when she talks to me, laughs at stuff I say that doesnt even

seem that funny. So I asked her to come out jogging with me recently and she jumped at the chance.

So I put two

6 inch SOE rolls on my neck and two 6 inch on my arms, then went to hers and went for a jog and she seems really

comfortable around me, chatty and very very talkative :blink:

So when we got back to hers, covered in fresh

sweat! She rolls up her tank top up to underneath her bra exposing her perfectly toned abdomen, and after she wiped

of the sweet from her tummy she just kept her tank top up leaving herself exposed. Made me really fucking horny,

shame her parents were in the kitchen at the time :LOL:

After I got changed I started putting my stuff in my

bag, in the kitchen, her parents were in the living room at the time, and then she just walks in and sits down right

in front of me and on this nice leather chair and starts chatting away.

I was just about to leave when her

parents invite me to the living room to watch a tv programme. So then she goes for a shower and when she comes into

the living room shes wearing these tight pyjama shorts exposing her really smooth legs, sadly Im sitting in between

both her parents, so she sat across the room sitting on the floor, and she kept playing with her hair constantly.

So the trouble is she has a boyfriend:twisted: ...although I know from her parents that he cheated on her, and

that shes only with him because she feels sorry for him and that hes depressed :think: ...also he doesnt have the

power of mones:thumbsup:

This girl really confuses me though, sometimes I think wow shes really into me, then

other times Im like ok she doesnt give shit:blink: Shes a bit dominating and bossy and very independant, not once

when Ive stared into her eyes has she ever looked down and then back at me, that for me signals attraction which I

dont get from her, shes not very submissive :smite: I dont know if this is just due to the fact that ive known her

for so long.

Nehoooo, my question is with the TE spray bottle how do I dab it, because I dont want to spray

and OD. The cap is sealed at the top and doesnt unscrew :think: ?

I really want to find the perfect TE & SOE

mix for myself, Im young and ive got a really hairy chest so Im guessing I must have an ok amount of none already. I

would rather dab, than put on one full spray :nono:

Any help would be much apreciated :P

terry0400-40
10-07-2010, 12:40 PM
Hi Guys,

Ive been using SOE for the past 3 years, always had great hits with it, then

was with my girlfriend for 2 years and wore it around her sometimes, drove her crazy like a nympho. Broke up in May

and havent really used it much since but Ive been using it the past couple of weeks and have been getting alot of

nice social attention. I used Chikara aswell 3 years ago but never really experimented much didnt even finish the

bottle and ended up losing it :P

nehoo long story short, theres this girl I really like, Ive know her for many

years, Im 23 and shes 19, and Im good friends with her parents, so Ive just got some TE sandlewood in the post as I

really want an extra sexual edge.

See trouble I have is I dont know how to go from being friends with this girl

to upping my game into something more sexual, I find it really difficult since Ive know her for so long. She always

gives me good body language, really good eye contact when she talks to me, laughs at stuff I say that doesnt even

seem that funny. So I asked her to come out jogging with me recently and she jumped at the chance.

So I put two

6 inch SOE rolls on my neck and two 6 inch on my arms, then went to hers and went for a jog and she seems really

comfortable around me, chatty and very very talkative :blink:

So when we got back to hers, covered in fresh

sweat! She rolls up her tank top up to underneath her bra exposing her perfectly toned abdomen, and after she wiped

of the sweet from her tummy she just kept her tank top up leaving herself exposed. Made me really fucking horny,

shame her parents were in the kitchen at the time :LOL:

After I got changed I started putting my stuff in my

bag, in the kitchen, her parents were in the living room at the time, and then she just walks in and sits down right

in front of me and on this nice leather chair and starts chatting away.

I was just about to leave when her

parents invite me to the living room to watch a tv programme. So then she goes for a shower and when she comes into

the living room shes wearing these tight pyjama shorts exposing her really smooth legs, sadly Im sitting in between

both her parents, so she sat across the room sitting on the floor, and she kept playing with her hair constantly.

So the trouble is she has a boyfriend:twisted: ...although I know from her parents that he cheated on her, and

that shes only with him because she feels sorry for him and that hes depressed :think: ...also he doesnt have the

power of mones:thumbsup:

This girl really confuses me though, sometimes I think wow shes really into me, then

other times Im like ok she doesnt give shit:blink: Shes a bit dominating and bossy and very independant, not once

when Ive stared into her eyes has she ever looked down and then back at me, that for me signals attraction which I

dont get from her, shes not very submissive :smite: I dont know if this is just due to the fact that ive known her

for so long.

Nehoooo, my question is with the TE spray bottle how do I dab it, because I dont want to spray

and OD. The cap is sealed at the top and doesnt unscrew :think: ?

I really want to find the perfect TE & SOE mix

for myself, Im young and ive got a really hairy chest so Im guessing I must have an ok amount of none already. I

would rather dab, than put on one full spray :nono:

Any help would be much apreciated

:PGood luck with the chic, i would give her a clear message that i would

appreciate becoming intimate with her and if she accepts this then all is ok and if not then move on to greener

pastures because life is too short to waste valuable time when there is always some girl just around the corner

needing what you can give.

I would find a one or

two or five mL vial or a sprayer with removable atomiser and just spray some TE into one of these reservoirs and

then you will be free to dab the amount you require with ease whenever you need an application.

Then dab the smallest amount TE just below your ear

pulsepoints to start your target receptor tests.:cheers: