PDA

View Full Version : NPA / TE - miscalculation?

stuttgart-man
10-01-2010, 04:57 PM
With

the TE-Gel-packs it is often advised to apply a half gel-pack. As an full gel-pack contains 80mcg pheromones

(thereof 40 mcg androstenone), a half one would give you 20 mcg androstenone.

20 mcg androstenone is equal to

about four dabs of NPA which is generally stated as many to much and let push most people into OD!

Is it

possible, that the different carrier (oil, alcohol...) can explain the paradox?

Perhaps the TE-gel-packs emit the

mones very slowly, whereas NPA emit it very fast?

terry0400-40
10-03-2010, 04:31 PM
It could be that some users may be of the opinion that they may be OD ing on NPA

this may be incorrect as in some cases they may in fact not be using sufficient product to have any noticable

reactions.

As an example when i am using my glass

rubber ended pheromone dropper.

NPA 2.4 mg / 5 mL =

0.48 mg / mL. = 480 mcg / mL .

My standard phero

dropper( as above mentioned ) gives me 60 drops per mL of NPA.

Ok 480 mcg divided by 60 drops = 8 mcg thus giving me

8 mcg per drop with 4 mcg being Androstenone and the other 4 mcg being unknown pheromones

ect.

Therefore to get a total of 20 mcg of

Androstenone i would have to use 5 drops from my pheromone dropper.

My dropper is similar in every way to the dropper that comes with a Alter

Ego bottle except that my dropper is a standard size and does dispense a larger drop in volume than that which the

AE dropper does.

Using my dropper when applying one

single drop of NPA to the back of my hand and immediately spreading it out in a circular motion it will give me a

coverage area of nearly 4 cm in diameter, i would call this a very generous dab.

I have gone out on mumerous occasions with an application amount of 4 drops

NPA alone with sometimes an extra drop spread out upon my chin tip and my results do seem to indicate to me having

16 to 20 mcg Androstenone application applied, even better actually because the other 16 to 20 mcg of unknown

pheromone does make the Androstenone component heaps more approachable than if i had been applying an application of

say 20 mcg raw androstenone alone.

stuttgart-man
10-04-2010, 07:07 PM
Hey Terry,

partly I

agree with you. To my mind, the potency of small amounts of NPA is overrated. In assumed certainty that with NPA it

is very easily going to OD, I have started with a half dab of NPA. This I have wangled with mixing NPA with my

cologne, so I could aplly this minimal amount. The first days nothing was happend (at least nothing especially what

could be expected after wearing NPA). The time I have started with NPA was my holiday time and so every evening I

went to a club or to a party, but nothing conspicuous was happening. Then after the fourth or fifth day, women start

hold long eye-contact, touch me, making compliments, channels the talk to sexuel topics and so on. After some days

without NPA, it have need some days of permanent use to recur these hits. This "hit-behavior" let me leed to the

assumption that the 1/2 dab what I have used as yet, was too less, and the hits which I get after some days I got

only because of the "built up-effect". So I started to use about one full dab and I got hits from the first

day.

Nevertheless, when I use more than two dabs I am going to OD.

However, when I former (approx. six years

ago, I worn 1/6 of the old big TE-gel-packs, the effects was just right. But 1/6 pack of TE cotains about 11 mcg

androstenone, whereas a dab of NPA contains approx. 5 mcg of androstenone.
Furthermore, at the time, I was six

years younger, and should tolerate lower amounts of androstenone.

So I assume, that the NPA release their

pheromones faster than the TE.

It was rarely, that you can read in the forum that folks have used less than 1/3

TE-gel-pack (about 22 mcg androstenone), but you can often read, that people use "only" one dab of NPA (about 5

mcg). In my opinion there seems definitively a different between NPA and TE-gel-packs concerning emitting the

pheromones!

terry0400-40
10-05-2010, 12:52 AM
Hey Terry,

partly I agree with you. To my mind, the potency of small amounts of NPA

is overrated. In assumed certainty that with NPA it is very easily going to OD, I have started with a half dab of

NPA. This I have wangled with mixing NPA with my cologne, so I could aplly this minimal amount. The first days

nothing was happend (at least nothing especially what could be expected after wearing NPA). The time I have started

with NPA was my holiday time and so every evening I went to a club or to a party, but nothing conspicuous was

happening. Then after the fourth or fifth day, women start hold long eye-contact, touch me, making compliments,

channels the talk to sexuel topics and so on. After some days without NPA, it have need some days of permanent use

to recur these hits. This "hit-behavior" let me leed to the assumption that the 1/2 dab what I have used as yet, was

too less, and the hits which I get after some days I got only because of the "built up-effect". So I started to use

about one full dab and I got hits from the first day.

Nevertheless, when I use more than two dabs I am going to

OD.

However, when I former (approx. six years ago, I worn 1/6 of the old big TE-gel-packs, the effects was just

right. But 1/6 pack of TE cotains about 11 mcg androstenone, whereas a dab of NPA contains approx. 5 mcg of

androstenone.
Furthermore, at the time, I was six years younger, and should tolerate lower amounts of

androstenone.

So I assume, that the NPA release their pheromones faster than the TE.

It was rarely, that you

can read in the forum that folks have used less than 1/3 TE-gel-pack (about 22 mcg androstenone), but you can often

read, that people use "only" one dab of NPA (about 5 mcg). In my opinion there seems definitively a different

between NPA and TE-gel-packs concerning emitting the pheromones!I get

your point and i have too agree with you on the factors regarding dispersion of the pheromones NPA and TE series

when applied.

I think the NPA formula has a very

good ability to stick to the skin surface for an extended time when directly dab layered to the skin surface, where

as the Gel seems to really spread the application over a far greater surface area thus allowering for faster

dispersion.

I the same as you S M have some good

action at usin say 1/5 gel TE the hits are there, also for my age 59 one 1/2 TE gel is my standard for a solid day

of action or a night out on the prowl this gives me 20 mcg Androstenone and 20 mcg of the unknown attractant

pheromones to unleash upon the cosmos.

These latest

posts here at L-S this week past have seen me dusting off my NPA bottle and giving the juice a blast once again and

i have to say this is good shit man i have really had some excellent action goin on with this baby and i love the

fragrance of this stuff as it gives off these uplifting little blasts of intoxicating scent.

I have been really horny this week i wonder if this

is because of the NPA or the ground fenugreek seeds i have been consuming hmmmmm its more than likely a combination

of the two, not forgetting i was approached by a lass at the bustop thismorning, she spoke to me and she had the

biggest pair of boobs that i have looked at for awhile they were the first things that i seen as she came bouncing

across the street towards me, i tried not to reveal that i was looking but to tell the truth some things are hard

for a man to forget.... :angel:

stuttgart-man
10-05-2010, 12:25 PM
Terry, concerning the

dispersation of mones, would you say, that you get different hits from TE-gel-packs and NPA when using the same

number of mcg?

For exaple, 0,08ml NPA contains about 20 mcg androstenone, but a half (small new) TE-gel-pack

contains the same 20mcg-amount. Do you feel a difference between these both?

Do the one works harder than the

other one and do you are going more easily to OD with NPA or TE-gels?

terry0400-40
10-05-2010, 01:13 PM
Terry, concerning the dispersation of mones, would you say, that you get different hits

from TE-gel-packs and NPA when using the same number of mcg?

For exaple, 0,08ml NPA contains about 20 mcg

androstenone, but a half (small new) TE-gel-pack contains the same 20mcg-amount. Do you feel a difference between

these both?

Do the one works harder than the other one and do you are going more easily to OD with NPA or

TE-gels?From my last order of the boxed variety i

have experienced more noticable reactions to my applications of NPA from from hot experienced

type of women / girls, it works good for me when i do not use excessive cover.

The gel pkts are good when i use 1/2 but seem to work

more friendly and with a less sexual edge, the edge is certainly in there for me with the gels but less in my face

type of action when comparing it to NPA.

chas
10-05-2010, 02:05 PM
From my last order of the boxed variety i

have experienced more noticable reactions to my applications of NPA from from hot experienced

type of women / girls, it works good for me when i do not use excessive cover.

Is

the composition of the new boxed version of NPA exactly the same as the previous unboxed one if it has different

effects ??

Terry, I like your choice of avatars - they warm the cockles of your heart.

Tip - try Reishi

capsules - manly feelings & mood enhancing effects.

terry0400-40
10-05-2010, 07:50 PM
Is the

composition of the new boxed version of NPA exactly the same as the previous unboxed one if it has different effects

??

Terry, I like your choice of avatars - they warm the cockles of your heart.

Tip - try Reishi capsules -

manly feelings & mood enhancing effects.By all accounts i would expect

the boxed NPA to be the same as the previous unboxed but the boxed that i am currently using has a really great

distinct Androstenone smell that i have not previously noticed with my unboxed versions in the past, my observations

may well be accountable to my sense of smell having improved with respect to picking up on the none fragrance

possably.

Yes the boxed version that i have

certainly smells better than i can ever remember, the Androstenone quality smells to me as good as it gets, i also

have other androstenone brands as well as some raw Androstenone with no additives and i can say with out a doubt

that the boxed version NPA that i am currently using is as good as it gets, great Andtrostenone i love it man, is

there any discount codes around at the moment ?
i

would love to get another bottle actually and also a bottle of EOW.

It is not easy for me to find hot avatars that are forum standard as the

erotic ones i have would be a big no no terry, anyway some things are better left to the imagination and the forum

is up for public veiw so have to keep some clothing on my models :angel:

HornyMan
10-06-2010, 05:03 PM
With

the TE-Gel-packs it is often advised to apply a half gel-pack. As an full gel-pack contains 80mcg pheromones

(thereof 40 mcg androstenone), a half one would give you 20 mcg androstenone.

20 mcg androstenone is equal to

about four dabs of NPA which is generally stated as many to much and let push most people into OD!

Is it

possible, that the different carrier (oil, alcohol...) can explain the paradox?

Perhaps the TE-gel-packs emit

the mones very slowly, whereas NPA emit it very fast?

I find I can tolerate EDGE/SOE but NPA I

can't. It does attract a lot of blacks and latinas to me, but those are not who I want to attract. I am not

looking for a quick f*ck but rather some sex appeal.

I find SOE/EDGE to do the job. It works smooth enough

and I think I produce high amounts of none as it is.

You know what I have taken a mone break for about 2

weeks, and have noticed that my normal east indian signature is VERY relaxed and I almost stay a mute except with my

SO or close family.

A7/SOE is a keeper for me and I think I've stated that several times, but I'm kinda

bored now and looking for something new to inject into my life.

I think tommorrow I will slap on some

SOE/EDGE and head out. Who knows what I'll run into. At least with a 2 week break of mones I am bound to notice

some "different" and "unique" things happening to me and I'll be immediately able to know if its the mones

(haven't been off them so long).

:cheers:

HM