PDA

View Full Version : Reapplication

ManStink
09-26-2010, 02:41 PM
If I put my mones on

in the morning and I go out that night, should I reapply or not?

terry0400-40
09-27-2010, 01:43 AM
If I

put my mones on in the morning and I go out that night, should I reapply or

not?Yes you should re apply, if you get the chance have a shower and

give the old application site/s a bit of a scrub, and if you dont get the chance for a shower ect try and give the

previous application area a good wipe over with a damp cloth before a fresh pheromone application.

I give my pheromone applications around six hours of

good action then it tapers off.

Having said the

above some guys will have an Androstenone application and get limited hits and then see some good results the next

day when they have not applied anything, so in some cases it is an individual thing, but in most cases it is better

to have a freshen up and re apply before the nights adventure.

HornyMan
09-27-2010, 05:53 AM
If I put my mones on in the morning and I go out that night, should I reapply or

not?

I'm sure Terry knows what he's talking about as he's experienced, but I myself find that

reapplication usually backfires on me, if not the same day then the next in terms of OD.

I like to just

reapply fragrance. Then again some of the older guys can get away with reapplication of mones because their

signatures are weaker and they don't OD as easily.

:cheers:
HM

ManStink
09-27-2010, 12:43 PM
Awesome thanks for the info.

ManStink
09-27-2010, 02:48 PM
This would probably be a good

question to add to thepherolibrary FAQ's. I looked but didn't see it.

terry0400-40
09-27-2010, 03:20 PM
This

would probably be a good question to add to thepherolibrary FAQ's. I looked but didn't see

it.Thats a good idea MS i wonder who's around to handle these

inclusions to the P library ect.

Rbt
09-28-2010, 03:56 PM
It is generally felt that most

pheromones only have a 6 hour or so "effective life," then taper off (some sooner than 6 hours, some later).

But it will depend on exactly which pheromone, the carrier it's in (eg oil, alcohol, or the water-based

Perception one), your own body chemistry, and the types of activities you may be engaged in (meaning working out &

sweating vs just lying around).

I usually apply again after about 6 to 8 hours based on what I'm planning to

do. But I also have a tendency to do only very light early (mornings) applications and generally only the "social"

pheromones. I also generally rotate between different products/formulations each day (I also shower every

morning).

It will probably come down to you doing your own experimentation to see what the effects are. Just

remember that the same person can react to your pheromone signature somewhat differently from day to day so don't

go by only one person's reactions. You will need to average out your responses over a period of time (probably

weeks if not months).

Yeah it's a pain, but finding that magic mix can work wonders for you for years to

come.