PDA

View Full Version : Going out, Chikara hits

mcr
09-23-2010, 10:17 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm really not new. I used to come on this forum about 6-7 years ago, when my fascination with the topic of

attraction led me to explore pheromones. I don't even remember what my username was. I was a young buck in college

trying to get an edge.

Fast forward to today, I have two colognes that I regularly use. One of them I dropped

the other day and it shattered, and the other ran out.

So last Saturday, as I was going out I remembered that I

had Chikara somewhere and actually found a 6-year-old bottle buried in a box of old stuff. I applied one spray and

went out.

I am quite the skeptic, and really believed in a way that most "hit reports" are mostly due to

confirmation bias. But as much as I don't want to believe in 'mones, here's the truth, unexaggerated,

unadulterated, over the last couple of times I went out with a spray of C7.

1. Hot girl sits next to me at a

bar. After a few minutes she asks "hey do you have gum?" I hand her gum without saying a word. A few minutes later

she tells me "you know, I work here. I've been here all night. I've actually been working since 5pm, I just got

off now."

Weird. Why is she telling me this? I haven't said a word or looked in her direction. Even weirder,

she's hot and probably get a lot of attention. I'm usually the one making the effort (and failing).

Different bar, I order a drink, a stand there for a bit. Random guy starts a conversation with me, he's giddy and

friendly and asks me questions about my phone.

Hmm ok, maybe just a friendly guy.

3. Standing in the same

spot, two girls approach and stand next to me, one of them inches closer and closer, flips her hair in my face, I

move away and away, until I reach the end of the bar. Weird. She then parades in front of me, it's the only way I

can explain it. She makes two steps forward, then turns around and walks back to see if I'm looking. Then stands

too close for comfort. Classic "talk to me" signals. After about 10 minutes she gives up and leaves.

4. I go sit

in a different spot. Hot girl sits to my right, and her less attractive friend is on her right. Funny thing is, I

didn't notice that to my left was some tipsy dude. he puts his hand on my shoulder and asks if the hot girl is with

me. "No she's not, go for it," I tell him. "No man, you should talk to her, she's pretty hot." Weird. Why would

this guy want me to talk to the hot girl? This defeats the very purpose of evolution. He kept telling me things I

don't remember, so I left when I got the chance.

5. Different night, I sit next to two hot girls and mind my

own business, read some texts on my phone. 5 minutes into this, random guy behind me expresses his admiration for my

phone, how cool it is, and asks me to show him a couple of different screens and things. Then he says he has some

other phone but mine is cooler and he wants one. Then he asks my name and gives me the whole bro treatment, like

we're cool or something. I've had the phone for a while and I don't recall this happening.

6. Back to the

girls next to me, after some light touching and hair flipping, one of them finally asks me, "do you know what time

it is?" I show her the time on my phone without saying a word.

Who the hell asks for the time nowadays? She has

the time on her phone!

7. Standing near a bar, I notice a girl "circling" around me. She finally asks if I'm

in line for a drink. WTF, there is no line.

8. I move to a different section of the club, and notice a gorgeous

girl nearby. She's in a group of friends. She slowly pulls away from the group and stands in front of me, about 3

feet away. This is... very awkward because she's facing me, which girls never do. Doubly awkward because I'm

trying to avoid making eye contact so I pretend I'm watching something, and play with my phone occasionally,

leaning against a table. She moved in closer and leans against the same table, no more than 1 foot away. The

weirdness meter is at its highest. This is not normal.

her friends notice she's moved away, and basically

joins "us". So now I'm part of a circle of 7-8 people, none of whom I know or ever talked to. I pretend to play

with my phone as they talk, in what is one of the weirdest moments of my life.

9. Random guy comes and asks me

about some games they had there, another random asks me if I have a lighter, and other small things that normally do

not happen. The only way I can describe it is that people WANT to talk to me, be near me, or somehow interact with

me. All in a very positive way. hard to describe really.

10. This may not be considered "hit" material, but an

unusual number of girls "hover" and dance in very close proximity, the way girls would do when trying to get

someone's attention. Quite odd because, while I look above average, I'm not Brad Pitt looking.

As much as I

want to believe that 'mones wouldn't work in a loud, crowded, crazy environment like bars and clubs, even if I

dismiss half of the above, too many unusual things were happening. And it's not my imagination, these were actually

people starting conversations with me, when they weren't indirectly signaling interest, in the case of girls.

This is not normal. These things do not usually happen. All in all about 15 people approached me about something,

and probably double that number in indirect girl signals. Also, it seems Chikara has not lost any potency over

time.

PheroQuirk
09-25-2010, 08:10 AM
have a google

for "proximity alert". mystery talks about this. it's not so weird - more or less exactly what you expect to see

with pheromone use. girls can't directly tell you whats on their mind given social norms, so they will do anything

they can to be noticed.

mcr
09-25-2010, 11:26 AM
I must have gotten some on my

pillow when I went to bed. I noticed that I get super horny when I go to bed, beyond normal. The mones have turned

against me.:smite:

chas
09-25-2010, 12:33 PM
So last Saturday,

as I was going out I remembered that I had Chikara somewhere and actually found a 6-year-old bottle buried in a box

of old stuff. I applied one spray and went out.

Interesting report mcr. Enough to make me try my

Chikara gel packs out again.

Surreal
09-26-2010, 01:33 AM
If I experienced what you typed

out after using C7 I would call basically every point a hit. It's up to you what you do after communication, in

this case body language, has been initiated.