PDA

View Full Version : NPA v TE

ManStink
09-23-2010, 07:34 PM
They're both none

products, right? A greatguy I met on another forum has been into pheromones for quite some time and suggested, based

on my personality, that those would the best mones for me to get as a newb. Not sure why he would recommend both TE

and NPA. I'm going to ask him, but I thought I'd ask here too, just for the sake of getting more than one

opinion.

terry0400-40
09-24-2010, 04:00 AM
They're both none products, right? A greatguy I met on another forum has been into

pheromones for quite some time and suggested, based on my personality, that those would the best mones for me to get

as a newb. Not sure why he would recommend both TE and NPA. I'm going to ask him, but I thought I'd ask here too,

just for the sake of getting more than one opinion.Hi MS yes TE and NPA

both contain Androstenone it comprises 50% of the formula for both TE and NPA with the other 50% being secret

enhancing pheromones, both NPA and TE are exact same formula each, the only difference is that NPA is the more

concentrated of the two and is primarily designed to be used diluted with a cologne/after shave at the ratio of

about 1:5.

TE is used as a spray at around one or two

sprays being applied and this makes it an easier product of the two to dose correctly especially for a beginner.

It is easy to OD ( over dose ) when using NPA

because it is concentrated and this is why it is designed to be used diluted with cologne

ect.

I use NPA with cologne at times and i also will

sometimes apply a couple of small dabs below my ears as both ways work for me.

stuttgart-man
09-24-2010, 07:46 AM
They're both none products, right? A greatguy I met on another forum has been into

pheromones for quite some time and suggested, based on my personality, that those would the best mones for me to get

as a newb. Not sure why he would recommend both TE and NPA. I'm going to ask him, but I thought I'd ask here too,

just for the sake of getting more than one opinion.

Both TE and NPA contains Androstenone + three secret

pheromones (50% None and 50% secret pheromones). But as both products are strong on None, be carefully in dosing it,

especially with NPA. If you use NPA you should cover it (or mix it) with fragrance. A good mix is 5 parts of

fragrance and one part of NPA (5:1), but depending on the fragrance you can vary the mix-ratio!

ManStink
09-25-2010, 06:26 PM
So are the secret pheromones

the same as well? I have The Edge Diesel if that makes a difference.