PDA

View Full Version : My first hit

**DONOTDELETE**
03-14-2002, 02:17 PM
How and how much PI did you apply ?

I have tried SOE, PI, NPA and for about six weeks without any results.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-14-2002, 04:29 PM
If you really want some reactions, PI is the way to go! I\'ve used other products but PI is by far the best for me. I put a drop behind each ears, (total of 2) then i cover up with some APC or regular cologne. Covering up with Realm will probably work too.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-14-2002, 07:22 PM
i don\'t think this is a coincidence i think the pheros are definitely working. i\'ve been using them for 4 or 5 weeks now everyday at work and here\'s whats been happening. whether i use PI, SOE or TE (alone or mixed) my desk has become a hangout. one woman just comes over out of the blue and sits there or lays her head on my desk. she even follows me for no reason sometimes. it\'s like she doesn\'t know what she\'s doing. a lot of the time i walk away to get her to leave cuz she\'s not the one i want there. even males are effected by this. not in a hit way but it seems to make them friendlier. at first i thought it was a coincidence, but after 4 or 5 weeks i have to wonder. i\'m looking forward to an upcoming party where i can try this out. also i may run into a woman whom i really like but currently is very confused about her life. i have not seen her or talked with her for a few months, but am hoping to run into her again with the pheros. she\'s probably the reason i found this site. the main thing i\'ve realized is that the pheromones work and do not discriminate. the challenge for me has been being around the right people when i want them to work!! good luck.
raider

**DONOTDELETE**
03-14-2002, 11:51 PM
Hello, at work (in the Office) a nice woman is sitting near my table. She is very calm and in speaks hard like a granite. Only short smatters are possible. I use Realm Men. Nothing special happened for some weeks. Yesterday, i received PI and SOE for my first time. And today, i have used PI at work. Only after 20 minutes, she was really changed. She talk and laugh the whole day. She speaks with all men in this roon, but mostly with me. I was very happy. It was a nice day and i laugh with her so much. I could hardly do my work.
I think, this was no coincidence. Before i used PI, i was going to great lengths, but nothing happend. I look forward to tomorrow :-)

So, i have a question. Realm Men smells good. Can i combine:
SOE with Realm or PI with Realm? Have someone experiences with this combines?

Thanks!

**DONOTDELETE**
03-16-2002, 12:42 PM
I used totaling 3 dops of PI. One drop behind each ear and one for slowly evaporate on my shirt. After 4-5 hours i refresh me with 1/2 drop for each ear. I will also use only PI next week because is\'s work great. I covered it with Giorgio Armani Aqua Di Gio. And then I will try PI with Realm men.