PDA

View Full Version : Alpha 7 and SoE

sca
09-12-2010, 03:29 AM
Hi

everyone

I have had a similar problem. I just bought Chikara, A7 & SoE. On the first trial,

I put on 3 sprays of Chikara but was unsure if people would be able to tell so I applied 1 spray my own cologne le

mans to try to cover it up.

I later saw a female friend and we had a few drinks, at the end

of the night she commented on how lovely I smelt. I am not sure if that was a hit or just her being friendly. At

least this was a positive response.

I have subsequently been trying 1-2 and even 3 drops of A7 with about 18” of SoE (occasionally

I have even dropped in Chikara into the mix of A7). However I have not had any hits :sad:. I have not noticed any

difference between wearing 1 drop of A7 or 3. Am I doing something wrong? I am 34, 6ft tall with an average build

and mixed race. I guess I am looking to attract women around my own age group.
Would

there be a better product for me try? Or is there specific places that I should be going to test it

out?

sca

chas
09-13-2010, 02:00 AM
I

later saw a female friend and we had a few drinks, at the end of the night she commented on how lovely I smelt. I am

not sure if that was a hit or just her being friendly.

Sounds like

a hit - compliments are not readily given out by women. That particular smell obviously appealed to her. Apparently

women have a more sensitive sense of smell as well.

Or is there specific

places that I should be going to test it out?

Best to find

ways to sit/lean/get close to women so they can get exposure to the 'mones for a few seconds so the mones can

work.

llllllllllllllll

sca
09-13-2010, 12:36 PM
Hi chas

yes, I got a response from wearing Chikara but my problem is that I do think I have got any sort of

response from A7.

sca