PDA

View Full Version : Question for my fellow pheromone experts

THE ALPHA MALE
09-11-2010, 10:11 PM
Which couplins based product would one use if he wanted a surge of testosterone before lifting at the

gym?
I tried Master's and seemed to def give a boost, but I wanted to see if there was anything stronger in this

department since I love to get real aggressive before I train.
I was thinking between SOE or EOW for women as my

next selection, let me know what you experienced users think. Thanks!:drunk:

terry0400-40
09-12-2010, 12:31 AM
EOW is dynamite and it will last you for ages, a small dab on the top lip and

you will be up for sure.

I have even found it good for attraction hits, i apply a dab on each upper inner forearm

and cover it with a spray of good cover 15 minutes after it has dried down.
Do still use your normal phero

application when using copulins.

EOW is the cops king er um queen :rasp:

THE ALPHA MALE
09-12-2010, 01:16 AM
It will prolly do me

some good to have some scent of a women on me since I have a VERY androgenic dominant appeal, for instance today,

some people were willing to smile and say hello to me after applying Master. How many dabs on my upperlip can I get

away with in terms of ergogenic aid boost without it smelling like death.

THE ALPHA MALE
09-12-2010, 01:24 AM
I also realized

something that most people forget to realize, couplins are from the vaginal when lubricating itself from sexual

stimulation, which means the more cops the more likely the women is to have high estradiol and is more than likely

going through her ovulation cycle. So you are right, EOW is the way to go since its concentrated, sometimes you got

use logic and not over think things, that SOE is overhyped because of the study. I guarentee they do a study for EOW

and their will be interesting results....:thumbsup:

terry0400-40
09-12-2010, 01:41 AM
It will prolly do me some good to have some scent of a women on me since I have a VERY androgenic

dominant appeal, for instance today, some people were willing to smile and say hello to me after applying Master.

How many dabs on my upperlip can I get away with in terms of ergogenic aid boost without it smelling like

death.Only the smallest dab will be sufficient for self effects, and no

one will notice it unless they kiss you within the first hour, i have just applied a dab to top lip myself it feels

a little tingly like dabbing aftershave.
Just be carefull if you have a steady girlfriend because when you have

applied copulins some of them can get extreamly suspicious and start keeping a watchfull eye on you and ask

questions as they may get an idea that you have been a messin around with other chics.

THE ALPHA MALE
09-12-2010, 02:09 AM
Only the smallest dab will be sufficient for self

effects, and no one will notice it unless they kiss you within the first hour, i have just applied a dab to top lip

myself it feels a little tingly like dabbing

aftershave.
Just be carefull if you have a steady

girlfriend because when you have applied copulins some of them can get extreamly suspicious and start keeping a

watchfull eye on you and ask questions as they may get an idea that you have been a messin around with other

chics.

Thanks bro, I figured. No worries for me since I am single hehe, funny thing

is that my neighbor who is a lesbian told me that I looked beautiful today, hence I was wearing Masters LOL, I can

only imagine how she will see me when I apply EOW LMAO.

THE ALPHA MALE
09-12-2010, 02:11 AM
Sorry to be a pain

Terry, but have you noticed aggression from the self effects? I noticed that if someone annoyed me while on

Master's, I was ready to confront them.

leisha
09-12-2010, 02:47 PM
Sorry to be a pain Terry, but have you noticed aggression from the self effects? I noticed that if

someone annoyed me while on Master's, I was ready to confront them.Alpha male, does the use of copulins

arouse you or cause you to become attracted to girls more than usual. lei

terry0400-40
09-12-2010, 02:56 PM
Sorry to be a pain Terry, but have you noticed aggression from the self effects? I noticed that if

someone annoyed me while on Master's, I was ready to confront them.

I have not noticed any aggression from the self effects

when i was using it as my primary form of test boost because i have done lots of practice over the years with

meditation and i have also studied and i also review weekly the book written by Eckhart Tolle called "The Power of

Now"
and i do not now get into nearly

half of the fights and reckless trouble i did several years back because of the positive changes in attitude i

have adopted and practice.

Also i have a supply of

Sustanon 250 (testosterone est ) at my disposal and around every three weeks or so i give my self a jab in the

rear, so any effect from the cops would compare as pale when compared with the

testosterone.

However when i have been off the test

for awhile i do notice it when i have a copulins boost, but it does not make me anywhere near as horny as real live

pussy copulins of which i may have an addiction to

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/images/smilies/ls/blink.gif

terry0400-40
09-12-2010, 03:03 PM
Thanks bro, I figured. No worries for me since I am single hehe, funny thing is that my neighbor who is

a lesbian told me that I looked beautiful today, hence I was wearing Masters LOL,
I can only imagine how she

will see me when I apply EOW LMAO.If she is attractive apply EOW

and invite her in for a coffee hmmmmmmmm

THE ALPHA MALE
09-12-2010, 08:18 PM
Alpha male, does the use of copulins arouse you or cause you to become attracted to girls more

than usual. lei
It wakes me up a bit, puts me in a good mood, and makes me a real confident asshole per

say.

THE ALPHA MALE
09-12-2010, 08:24 PM
I have not noticed any

aggression from the self effects when i was using it as my primary form of test boost because i have done lots of

practice over the years with meditation and i have also studied and i also review weekly the book written by Eckhart

Tolle called "The Power of Now"
and i do

not now get into nearly half of the fights and reckless trouble i did several years back because of the positive

changes in attitude i have adopted and practice.

Also i have a supply of Sustanon 250 (testosterone est ) at my disposal and

around every three weeks or so i give my self a jab in the rear, so any effect from the cops would compare as pale

when compared with the testosterone.

However when i

have been off the test for awhile i do notice it when i have a copulins boost, but it does not make me anywhere near

as horny as real live pussy copulins of which i may have an addiction to

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/images/smilies/ls/blink.gif
HAHA true,

but sus can be controlled with an AI such as exemestane. I also would assume that couplins would aggrevate

aggression since in the wild mating animals will battle aggressively to win their choice of mate, hence the alpha

male and ovulating woman. I also notice that I get warmer in body temp. after applying Master's.

THE ALPHA MALE
09-12-2010, 08:25 PM
If she is attractive apply EOW and invite her in for

a coffee hmmmmmmmm
I don't know if I could handle a conversation with her LOL, but I

definitely noticed women are more open to me while on cops.

terry0400-40
09-13-2010, 01:59 AM
I don't know if I could handle a conversation with her LOL, but I definitely noticed women are more

open to me while on cops.Like you, i have noticed that women and girls

are more open to me when i have copulins applied, and men that i communicate with go into great detail in just about

all aspects of their communications with me, ie they also explain their actions and reasoning to me in far greater

detail than is necessary, this phenomenom has repeated its self many times when i have EOW applied , actually i find

it most amusing, especially when having a conversation with some of my senior peers and those of influence and high

status.

With regard to my above mentioned comments i

feel that it should be taken into consideration the fact that my every day Androstenone applications come in at

around 10 mcg at the lower end and sometimes as much as 40 mcg when out on the prowl so my medium Androstenone

application average would have to be 20 mcg per day with a clean up and another 20 mcg- 40 mcg applied if hitting

the pussy patch for a night on the prowl.

Some of

my daytime pheromone applications consist of Alpha314 type of products.

THE ALPHA MALE
09-13-2010, 02:04 AM
Like you, i have noticed that women and girls are

more open to me when i have copulins applied, and men that i communicate with go into great detail in just about all

aspects of their communications with me, ie they also explain their actions and reasoning to me in far greater

detail than is necessary, this phenomenom has repeated its self many times when i have EOW applied , actually i find

it most amusing, especially when having a conversation with some of my senior peers and those of influence and high

status.

With regard to my above mentioned comments i

feel that it should be taken into consideration the fact that my every day Androstenone applications come in at

around 10 mcg at the lower end and sometimes as much as 40 mcg when out on the prowl so my medium Androstenone

application average would have to be 20 mcg per day with a clean up and another 20 mcg- 40 mcg applied if hitting

the pussy patch for a night on the prowl.

Some of

my daytime pheromone applications consist of Alpha314 type of products.
I can

definitely see the logic to the openess of males as well since most males will only open up to their mothers or

mates. Now question for you bro, wouldn't that much androstenone be problematic since you are on sus? Are you of

asian descent? Not trying to be impolite but I am fascinated that you can get away with so much none. Honestly I

made the mistake of using 2 dabs of NPA, and WOW, people were frozen in the paths so to speak. Please entail me on

your techniques to allow you to put more none without ODing.

chas
09-13-2010, 02:13 AM
Like you, i have noticed that women and girls are

more open to me when i have copulins applied,

Why would this be ? Is it because they think that they have competition

?

and men that i communicate with go into great

detail in just about all aspects of their communications with me, ie they also explain their actions and reasoning

to me in far greater detail than is necessary, this phenomenom has repeated its self many times when i have EOW

applied , actually i find it most amusing, especially when having a conversation with some of my senior peers and

those of influence and high status.

Also, why

would this happen ? Why would men show deference in explaining their actions when you're wearing cops ?

IIIIIIIIIIIII

terry0400-40
09-13-2010, 02:11 PM
I can definitely see the logic to the openess of males as well since most males will only open up to

their mothers or mates. Now question for you bro, wouldn't that much androstenone be problematic since you are on

sus? Are you of asian descent? Not trying to be impolite but I am fascinated that you can get away with so much

none. Honestly I made the mistake of using 2 dabs of NPA, and WOW, people were frozen in the paths so to speak.

Please entail me on your techniques to allow you to put more none without

ODing.Maby i have adjusted to my high none apps as i have been using it

just about every day for years, also my age of nearly 60 could be a factor in allowing me to use more, anyway i

usually add Androstenols, Androsterone with the none and also sometimes Androstadienone.

When wearing a drop or two of A7 and SOE i have even had little girls

whisper words in my ear that have made even me blush, and others just want to hang around, where as teens and up to

25 s are effected but they are reserved and hide their being affected where the 28 s and over up to 60 show

attraction responses, but the teens and up do start to react favourably when i use my charms to break the

ice.
Also most folks dont believe me when i reveal my

age and say i look years younger, this and the pheromones account for the reason that some folks find it diffucult

to place their label/s on me.

I have attached a

photo with my teeth removed, taken several weeks ago when i was overseas in the south

pacific.

terry0400-40
09-13-2010, 02:31 PM
IIIIIIIIIIIIII just use pheromones,but i do not

understand a great deal of the physcology, perhaps women are comfortable with a man who has cops applied because it

becomes a common factor to be shared on a more intimate level, i have used the original Instant Female Magic ( which

contained copulins ) with an added drop of A7 and most little girls and their mums really wanted to bond with me

As to why men react the wat they do i dont really

know as it was a suprise for me when i first observed their reactions, reactions that still occur whenever i apply

EOW even up untill this day.

THE ALPHA MALE
09-13-2010, 11:52 PM
Maby i have adjusted to my high none apps as i have

been using it just about every day for years, also my age of nearly 60 could be a factor in allowing me to use more,

anyway i usually add Androstenols, Androsterone with the none and also sometimes

Androstadienone.

When wearing a drop or two of A7

and SOE i have even had little girls whisper words in my ear that have made even me blush, and others just want to

hang around, where as teens and up to 25 s are effected but they are reserved and hide their being affected where

the 28 s and over up to 60 show attraction responses, but the teens and up do start to react favourably when i use

my charms to break the ice.
Also most folks dont

believe me when i reveal my age and say i look years younger, this and the pheromones account for the reason that

some folks find it diffucult to place their label/s on me.

I have attached a photo with my teeth removed, taken several weeks ago when

i was overseas in the south pacific.
yeAH I noticed today that women again respond

favorably to cops and actually were comfortable conveying their sexuality to me, which was a good thing LOL. Yes

with younger women, you definitely need to break the ice with them so to speak. Honestly even aggressive women are

intimidated by me, I unfortunately am not easy on the eyes per say, when I see your pic you come off as confident

yet friendly, when people see me, they see an angry face or something LOL. I don't have too much success with A1

because for some reason women find me to come off as "arrogant" when I use it, so for the most part cops has

actually provided me the most hits HAHAHA!:cheers:

terry0400-40
09-14-2010, 12:18 AM
yeAH I noticed today that women again respond favorably to cops and actually were comfortable conveying

their sexuality to me, which was a good thing LOL. Yes with younger women, you definitely need to break the ice with

them so to speak. Honestly even aggressive women are intimidated by me, I unfortunately am not easy on the eyes per

say, when I see your pic you come off as confident yet friendly, when people see me, they see an angry face or

something LOL. I don't have too much success with A1 because for some reason women find me to come off as

"arrogant" when I use it, so for the most part cops has actually provided me the most hits

HAHAHA!:cheers:It is refreshing to see that copulins are working for you,

you deserve it though because you have perservered with pheromones ect and not thrown them into the too hard basket

when having not obtained immediate perfect outcome with the art and science of using them. :thumbsup:

THE ALPHA MALE
09-14-2010, 12:27 AM
It is refreshing to see that copulins are working for

you, you deserve it though because you have perservered with pheromones ect and not thrown them into the too hard

basket when having not obtained immediate perfect outcome with the art and science of using them. :thumbsup:

I have patience because I study physiology, chem, biochem, and kinseology. These

sciences tell you that in order to solve an equation there must be an exact formula with answer to obtain the

solution.

terry0400-40
09-14-2010, 01:47 AM
I have patience because I study physiology, chem, biochem, and kinseology. These sciences tell you that

in order to solve an equation there must be an exact formula with answer to obtain the

solution.Too right Alpha thanks for refreshing me on these

principles.
y=mx+b attachment

below....

THE ALPHA MALE
09-14-2010, 08:07 PM
Too right Alpha thanks for refreshing me on these

principles.
y=mx+b attachment

below....
HAHAHA, yup, so far 5 numbers in few days while using cops.\o/