PDA

View Full Version : Back, still new, and needing advice

willmonesmakegirlsmoan
09-06-2010, 07:31 PM
I have not been with LoveScent for years. I did, years back, purchase some chikara(sp?), but dont even

remember my results. I have a couple questions. I am 26, single, and also work a sales position. I am wanting to try

a combination and have been reading the forums. I am mostly interested in Chikara, SOE, and either Edge or A7. I

feel like it may be easy to OD on this stuff. Sounds like less can be more with Chikara. I want to get advice from

some experienced users on what is the best combination, what works best in each situation, what works best for work(

with primarily female customers), etc. The more responses I get the better, and it is appreciated. Thanks everyone.

If I get enough responses I will be ordering and will post my own daily updates if I get that far. Thanks

leisha
09-06-2010, 11:24 PM
I have not been with LoveScent for years. I did, years back, purchase some

chikara(sp?), but dont even remember my results. I have a couple questions. I am 26, single, and also work a sales

position. I am wanting to try a combination and have been reading the forums. I am mostly interested in Chikara,

SOE, and either Edge or A7. I feel like it may be easy to OD on this stuff. Sounds like less can be more with

Chikara. I want to get advice from some experienced users on what is the best combination, what works best in each

situation, what works best for work( with primarily female customers), etc. The more responses I get the better, and

it is appreciated. Thanks everyone. If I get enough responses I will be ordering and will post my own daily updates

if I get that far. ThanksFor working with females Scent of Eros and Alpha 7 is a tried and trusted

combination, it will also give you a very real respect vibe with males and females, and it certainly attracts female

romantic attention.

My brothers use many l-s pheromones and others with the above combination being the most

popular of their choices. lei

willmonesmakegirlsmoan
09-07-2010, 06:20 PM
Ok

so SOE and Alpha 7. You said these work good in a work setting as well as female attraction? What would you say the

recommended dosage of each should be? I am sure less is more may be correct. But am also wondering if I need a

cologne to cover it? If so, any recommendations? Thanks

leisha
09-08-2010, 01:35 AM
Ok so SOE and Alpha 7. You said these work good in a work setting as well as

female attraction? What would you say the recommended dosage of each should be? I am sure less is more may be

correct. But am also wondering if I need a cologne to cover it? If so, any recommendations? ThanksSpray

around your neck and below your ears several sprays of your favourite cologne, when its dried layer 20 inches Scent

of Eros on top and then one drop A7 divided and applied below ears on pulsepionts. You may cover this whole

application with a couple more sprays of cologne if you decide to use 2 drops of A7 rather than one, although 1 drop

is preferential for work atmosphere and 2 of A7 for romantic encounters.

willmonesmakegirlsmoan
09-08-2010, 07:04 AM
Ok I

do appreciate the posts. So I will apply my cologne around neck and ears. Once dry, put 20 inches total of SOE above

ears? Should I put 10 inches above each ear? Is that what you meant? Is it also better to divide that one drop of A7

below each ear evenly

leisha
09-08-2010, 03:02 PM
Ok I do appreciate the posts. So I will apply my cologne around neck and ears.

Once dry, put 20 inches total of SOE above ears? Should I put 10 inches above each ear? Is that what you meant? Is

it also better to divide that one drop of A7 below each ear evenlyYes with the SOE its 10 inches below each

ear spreading downwards upon jawbone crease, with the A7 drop divide it on index finger tips and then layer it in

the same areas as the SOE application.
It is easy to roll 10" of SOE onto the index finger and then apply it to the

designated area.

willmonesmakegirlsmoan
09-08-2010, 04:20 PM
Would you say A7

and SOE are the most effective as far as romantic attention and respect are concerned? Thanks

leisha
09-08-2010, 11:31 PM
Would you say A7 and SOE are the most effective as far as romantic attention

and respect are concerned? ThanksThere are some other decent products available on the net, and also some

other very effective ones here at love-scent and the A7 and SOE combo is one that i have actually seen working when

used by men, even i have have applied it with very noticable results, i have also used SOE alone and it sure does

inspire attention, these are each very consistant and genuine workable pheromone products, take a look at the forum

feedback. lei

willmonesmakegirlsmoan
09-09-2010, 08:56 AM
Thanks Leisha. I

will have to get an order placed here for some SOE and A7. Did buy some cologne for cover, some armani code. I will

try the SOE seperately first then add a drop of A7 so I can notice the different results with each.

leisha
09-10-2010, 02:01 PM
Thanks Leisha. I will have to get an order placed here for some SOE and A7.

Did buy some cologne for cover, some armani code. I will try the SOE seperately first then add a drop of A7 so I can

notice the different results with each.I am sure you will enjoy them both, for work situations as well as

romance, be good :wub: lei