PDA

View Full Version : have problem with chikara and impi

konstantin777
08-30-2010, 08:46 AM
sooo ok I ahve a problem. Last week I purchased chikara, impi original and liquid trust. I tried to

wear chikara first, had three sprays - completely no result. i am quite attractive guy 28 years old, and usually

girls like to look at me, but there was nothing. It like I didn't exist. I went to girls shop, there was about 20

girls from 16 till 40years old. Noone looked at me. I've been walking for about an hour doing shopping and I didn;t

had any hit from girls. when I am not wearing chikara I have 2 or 3 hits everyday, girls smile to me. I thought, ok

I still have impi, I spray two impi sprays, and again no result. People standing near to me in que in shops,at bus

stop, at bus, noone looked a me, noone smile. After I spray liquid trust, this stuff works, everyone around me was

very nice, but there was nothing about sexuality, it was like if I am 100 old man and they all helping me cause I am

disabled. I've been using pheromones before from direct.com, but they really worked!!!!!! what should I do now???

I spend 150$ at stuff that didn't work, completetly. For me 150$ is big money. Problem is that I don't need stuff

that do completely different things, but not attract women.

leisha
08-30-2010, 02:57 PM
sooo

ok I ahve a problem. Last week I purchased chikara, impi original and liquid trust. I tried to wear chikara first,

had three sprays - completely no result. i am quite attractive guy 28 years old, and usually girls like to look at

me, but there was nothing. It like I didn't exist. I went to girls shop, there was about 20 girls from 16 till

40years old. Noone looked at me. I've been walking for about an hour doing shopping and I didn;t had any hit from

girls. when I am not wearing chikara I have 2 or 3 hits everyday, girls smile to me. I thought, ok I still have

impi, I spray two impi sprays, and again no result. People standing near to me in que in shops,at bus stop, at bus,

noone looked a me, noone smile. After I spray liquid trust, this stuff works, everyone around me was very nice, but

there was nothing about sexuality, it was like if I am 100 old man and they all helping me cause I am disabled.

I've been using pheromones before from direct.com, but they really worked!!!!!! what should I do now??? I spend

150$ at stuff that didn't work, completetly. For me 150$ is big money. Problem is that I don't need stuff that do

completely different things, but not attract women.Would have been best to have started with one spray of

chikara, or one spray of impi or one spray chikara and one of impi, or few sprays of liquid trust and one spray of

impi, using less is best. lei

Rbt
08-31-2010, 11:19 AM
Yes, you may have applied too much.

Some people report becoming "invisible" if they OD on too much androstenone or other pheromones.

Remember the

saying "less is more," and start out with very small amounts and work up. And don't forget that everyone else

around you has their good days and bad (as well as hormonal cycles) so you may get a good reaction from someone one

week and bad one the next week.

There is always the possibility that a pheromone product just won't work for

you, but another product works great. It is a complex chemical and psychological process.

konstantin777
09-03-2010, 11:48 AM
I tried different ways,

one spray, two, mixing them, I don't know whats wrong:((( for me not working not impi not chikara I want to how

strong shoud be chikara and impi smell? If I spray one time chikara and one time impi on t-shirt, I can smell from

20cm, but from 30cm I can't smell anything. Is it should be so weak smell? Two years ago I bought "instant shine",

it had nice smell and you can feel it from two or 3 metres. Also when I've been wearing it 80% girls looked at me.

Now I don't have even 1%. I think a lot guys can tell, that when they wear pheromones they become more confident,

they feel themself more sexy. TThere is nothing similar with those one. If compare cologne what I had before and

what I have now, it's like day and night difference.

Rbt
09-03-2010, 04:59 PM
This is another odd one for me, as I

have a older woman I see on a regular basis who almost always comments on the noticeable fragrance of both Impi

(blue dot) or Chikara even when I walk by her at a distance of about 2 meters (6 feet). Granted I have usually just

applied them (and usually only one spray) within about 15-30 minutes before I encounter her so the applications are

still quite fresh.

In either case though many users will still apply a separate cover fragrance over most any of

the phero products, pre-scented or not. (I rarely add an additional cover, and do not ever recall anyone ever saying

I had a "stink" [from the pheromones themselves]).

Remember some people's noses are a lot more sensitive than

others. And some may be sensitive to some scents but not others.