PDA

View Full Version : WISH ME LUCK

**DONOTDELETE**
03-14-2002, 10:54 AM
Hi people, I wrote a post titled \"First dihl and some advice please\" last week. To all those who replied, just to let you know, I have since finished it with my gf. With regards to that other girl, myself and my friends are going out and that girl is going to be there also. The downside is that we will be in a club and therefore not much flowing conversation will be able to take place. Hopefully I will see her before and can maybe run some SS patterns on here to get her fascinated with me and then in the club I won\'t have to make great conversation which will be difficult. My ammo will be Jambat 1 with some soe, so lets do it!!!!

Paul c

**DONOTDELETE**
03-14-2002, 12:15 PM
Congrats on the break up. From what everyone wrote in the previous thread, you did the right thing. I\'m just curious how she took it. Good luck with the girl at the club.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-14-2002, 01:47 PM
PaulC,

Congratulations images/icons/smile.gif Good luck, and keep us posted!

southerncal

**DONOTDELETE**
03-14-2002, 02:12 PM
Good Luck! ^_^

**DONOTDELETE**
03-14-2002, 04:36 PM
it seems funny to me but this is the first time i\'ve heard people congratulate a person for breaking-up! images/icons/laugh.gif but you did the right thing and in fact, i was one of the people who said \"break up with her\" and i\'m glad you did. it made you feel great didn\'t it? imagine if she was the one who broke up with you, won\'t you feel so down? but look where you are now!? hookin\' up with a fine woman and using SS and JB1. ain\'t that so uplifting?

by the way, pls. tell us how the break up went. i want to know how she took it.

Bruce
03-14-2002, 11:08 PM
Congratulations on the breakup. images/icons/smile.gif
If communication is difficult, just make a point of getting her phone number.
Good luck,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
03-15-2002, 05:56 AM
Thanx for the replies

I foned my gf on her mobile to get her to meet me so we could talk but there was no answer, so I sent her a text. 10 mins later she foned me but said she couldn\'t meet up and said that we would just speak over the fone (it\'s tacky i know, but there was nothing else I could do) So I just said to her that I thought it was time we called it a day and gave her my reasons. I thought I heard her voice slightly breaking as in crying. That took about 10 mins, however we were on the fone for about 40 mins having a laugh and slagging each other and stuff, so on that note we finished on good terms. She went to her friends that nite and later her friend text me to see how I was. I said I was fine and that I thought Catriona didn\'t care about the split (but that doesn\'t bother me because she is not my problem anymore) and she told me that she just wasn\'t showing her feelings but she was upset that i wasn\'t upset - yea, she treats me like shite and im going to be upset by throwing that all away!!!

But get this, her friend asked me if the lack of sex had anything to do with it and i said it did to an extent because that showed she wasn\'t intimately attracted to me, and I also mentioned that she was probably getting it else where. Her friend then replied that I shouldn\'t believe everything I read (remember the diary that i came across). I then replied, so what are you saying? did cat just make that stuff up?

GIVE ME A BREAK

anyway I havn\'t again saw her yet and I don\'t care when I do, I am moving on with my life, something that I should have done months ago. What I am looking for is a nice girl who is fun to be with and like me, is caring, affectionate and honest. I don\'t yet know if this girl is like that, but i intend to find out. In terms of using SS tonite, all I intend to use is the Soul Gazing pattern and the Fascination pattern, if I think she senses that she doesn\'t think Im her type, I will use the appropriate pattern to get her to like me for who I am.

I am looking forward to a good nite tonite, I will keep you all posted on how I get on.

Paul c

**DONOTDELETE**
03-15-2002, 06:28 AM
good! good! good!
now see how she\'s upset because of this? now the tables have turned my friend! and i can see you have been so tough about this which is good. girls just hate that when the boys dump them and they\'ll do everything to get back at you. WARNING: she might act as if she\'s really changed and wants to get back together with you but i\'m telling you, she\'s planning for a revenge. Trust me! Don\'t ever go back. If you want, you can play around with her by acting as if you really miss her but then later on diss her in any way. Or maybe that\'s too rough, i don\'t know. Do whatever you think is right.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-15-2002, 08:15 AM
Troublesome ladies are not worth the emotional expense, effort, or time.

Elk

**DONOTDELETE**
03-15-2002, 09:56 AM
Under no circumstance should you go back to her. When I finally had enough of my ex and broke it off, she was all for it. Then out of the blue she wouldn\'t stop e-mailing me, calling me and asking for a second chance. I made the mistake of getting friendlier with her again, and BOOM, same thing happened as before. Thank God its over for good now. Learn from my failure, do not take em back, they just hurt you again.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-16-2002, 05:00 AM
Hey guys, can anyone explain to me what\'s SS patterns... Soul Gazing pattern and the Fascination pattern... sound interesting.

Nutt
03-16-2002, 05:24 AM
Speed seduction by Ross Jeffries. Hit morpheous or similar for some examples, and take a look at the forum files (\"http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/forumfiles/index.html\") , check out the stuff under NLP, Ross Jeffries ( Neuro-linguistic programming)

I’m convinced it can work to some extent, and implement some of the principles, but I haven’t tried memorising and using specific patterns myself. (not that Id suggest using ross’s patterns, make them your own if you are going to use them).