PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a strong Sexual Pheromone

Eddiit
08-20-2010, 09:11 PM
Basically I'm incredibly close with a girl I've known for 10 years but the sexual chemistry (on my part) is a

bit off at times. Under the influence of alcohol and drugs she's all over me (like full on home run over me) but in

everyday life I can't seem to get her to budge.

Based on that scenario, what pheromone (or combination) will

appeal to her purely sexual side? I've got the trust, authority and romantic side down I just need a sexual

pheromone boost.

I'd like something that has a history of making girls wet.

Please help!

JAYCEE
08-21-2010, 04:08 PM
If she's all over you when

drinking, why do you need -mones?

Just get her drinking and hit her.

The Edge might help to push her

over, well, the edge. If you want to run a combo that gets results, try SOE to the forearms and TE to your neck.

Skip the NPA since you are new.

Eddiit
08-22-2010, 05:29 PM
Well I can't keep her dunk all

the time. I wish i could but it's way too obvious. I'll give that mix a go. Why Edge over NPA? I hear NPA was the

ace in the sleeve for that kind of thing.

THE ALPHA MALE
08-22-2010, 07:49 PM
Alter Ego can help here

as well. I believe he is suggesting that you sway from NPA since its an additive pheromone that requires a nice

ratio mix, also does not always stay well in solution of the bottle.

belgareth
08-23-2010, 04:08 AM
Well I

can't keep her dunk all the time. I wish i could but it's way too obvious. I'll give that mix a go. Why Edge over

NPA? I hear NPA was the ace in the sleeve for that kind of thing.
Edge and NPA are the same thing, NPA is

just more concentrated and intended to use as a mix in cologne. TE is far easier to use, especially for a beginner.

Try the gel packs and see what you think.

Eddiit
08-23-2010, 09:27 PM
What are your thoughts on

Alpha-7? Seems like a potent pheromone.

belgareth
08-24-2010, 03:07 AM
What are

your thoughts on Alpha-7? Seems like a potent pheromone.
That's my product of choice. It works well for me

without the OD effects I always get from TE/NPA.

chas
08-24-2010, 02:00 PM
That's

my product of choice. It works well for me without the OD effects I always get from TE/NPA.

Is the main

different between A7 & NPA that A7 contains 'rone ?

stuttgart-man
08-24-2010, 02:33 PM
Is the

main different between A7 & NPA that A7 contains 'rone ?

this and that NPA contains three secret

pheromones.

Crash
08-25-2010, 09:53 AM
Try to ignore her a little not

showing much interest in her.Let her hang all over you but don't pay much attention to her unless it's something

good.Let her work for you, don't run after her.You have to establish a push and pull type effect with her.You want

her to chase you.I suggest taking her out to a bar or club as friends and casually going up to other woman and

asking them to dance.After a few dances with different woman you will notice them all around you and she will be

jealous and all over you.Try it.A little competition can't hurt.Dab some Edge around the ears, neck, wrists and go

from there

LilyChen
07-16-2012, 08:54 PM
Before you start recommend her a Sexual phormones, why you don't try to ask her first if she has a problem. Because one reason of decreasing libido is due to stress and depression.

kasta
08-21-2012, 12:31 AM
Hm, apart from pheromones, there might also be other aspects why it doesn't work. But what about a real musk boost? Is not that what makes them all go crazy? I mean so they say...