PDA

View Full Version : Which product give you the most effects?

stuttgart-man
08-20-2010, 12:34 PM
What I mean is with which product do you see the most differences in human behaviour compared to if you

do not wear something - no matter if positiv or negativ and no matter if sexual or social, simply the product which

is the best evidence for you that pheromones do work?

idesign
08-20-2010, 03:08 PM
I don't think the poll feature

works s-m. I tried one around a year ago, and just tried your poll... no luck.

Anyway, for me its definitely

SoE, for two reasons. First, using it alone I get steady, consistent and reliable results. More than any other

product I've tried. I can put it on and know that it will work.

Second, I know it works well as a -None buffer.

The difference between, say, TE alone and TE with SoE his huge. Same with A7. If I were an NPA guy, I'd be all

over SoE to knock that bad boy down a notch.

There are other products that show me that pheromones DO work, but

SoE is the most consistent.

chas
08-20-2010, 04:59 PM
TE/m gel packs have given me clear

hits. The spray version doesn't have the same smell. (I'd like to find an edt with the gel pack smell ...)

I've seen women behave very strangely & agitated after I applied 1/2 TE/m gel pack to the neck ;)

Others say

that the 'Yes' pheromone spray smells nice.

Rbt
08-21-2010, 04:21 PM
I have seen a rather negative almost

fear reaction with Primal Instinct from one woman (strong androstenone), a great deal of chattyness when using

alpha-androstenol (was Instant Openness from somebody else), and a fairly good "follow response" when I used a314. I

got an unexpected smootch when using Chikara, a DIHL reaction with Alter Ego, and some decent snuggling with A-1. I

can't say it was 100% the pheromones, but I'd say there was a definite influence from them.

Response varies

from person to person so it's never a universal sure thing, but I'd say the effects are there.

stuttgart-man
08-22-2010, 05:23 AM
I

don't think the poll feature works s-m. I tried one around a year ago, and just tried your poll... no

luck.

Hi Idesign, yes you are correct, poll do not work. Have just tried it...

Pagodeiro
08-22-2010, 11:07 AM
I tried it as well and

wondered what the heck happened ....

Can´t conclude which products gave me the best hits because the effects

differ !

For some the effects of A1 can mean something from heaven sent .. i talk about calming down pms ing

women.

And for others NPA with it´s sexual punch is the non plus ultra..

Pago

idesign
08-22-2010, 05:12 PM
And

for others NPA with it´s sexual punch is the non plus ultra..

Pago

Nice comment, I like it! I can't

do NPA, but I'm very happy with A7. Its a sexual punch just the way I want it to be, doux et facile.

belgareth
08-23-2010, 04:09 AM
Nice

comment, I like it! I can't do NPA, but I'm very happy with A7. Its a sexual punch just the way I want it to be,

doux et facile.
Agree with ID, as strange as it may seem. TE/NPA give me bad OD reactions but A7 gives me

tons of good hits.

ontimenow
08-23-2010, 05:50 PM
Agree

with ID, as strange as it may seem. TE/NPA give me bad OD reactions but A7 gives me tons of good

hits.

The Edge used to be my go to product but now I also get bad reactions from it. A7 and SOE are

now my main products.

Crash
08-25-2010, 09:57 AM
This is to iDesign.I see you said

something about Edge/Soe combo.I've been trying to work out my mix but still can't get the hang of it.I will add

about 6 inches of Soe on each wrist and a little on each side of my neck with a spray of unscented edge to my

chest/neck area.I'm curious to see what you did and how it worked.Please reply.Thanks for the space

idesign
08-25-2010, 12:15 PM
My bottle of Edge came with no

sprayer, which is just fine since I prefer dabbing. I can't use a lot of -None so I just put small dabs on each

side of my neck, and maybe the back. I varied the SoE, depending on where I was going.

Your mix looks ok, but

a full spray might be too much. Its unlikely that SoE is the problem. What kind of reactions are you

getting?

One thing you could do is to spray the Edge into your palm or in a dish and use a finger to dab it

around. Less is more!

My results were best with just a few light dabs of TE.

Let us know...

Crash
08-25-2010, 12:30 PM
Well, lately I've tried dabbing

as well since the less is more concept is better.Today I'm tried dabbing some NPA on my neck and then using Soe

over my application points.I'll report back on my hits today since I have a lady friend coming over.NPA/Soe and

TE/Soe are my club mixes so I'd have to say last time I wore TE/Soe I had an asain woman all over me telling me

about herself and offering to get me a drink.I got pulled on the dancefloor by my tie and danced with 3 woman that

night so I have to say it was successful with one spray.With Npa I still don't know.We'll see

belgareth
08-25-2010, 01:59 PM
That kind of proves the point

of less is better. NPA and TE are teh same thing. NPA is just more concentrated by about 5X. Dapping TE sounds like

your best bet.

yetis
08-26-2010, 01:49 AM
The poll doesn't

work.

Anyway...

2 dabs of pure NPA behind each ear and two spritz of my favorite cologne (Annayake Tomo) as

cover + 2 drops of A314 around the neck worked best for me.

cul8er.