PDA

View Full Version : Dream & SOE

**DONOTDELETE**
03-14-2002, 05:26 AM
Would like to invite comment on my experience:
I have put on SOE for 2 weeks, in workplace & during dating. I do not take notice of any
great hit but should admit that some female collaegue become more friendly and ready to chat with me. The effect may be more subtle.
Recently, two of my female colleagues said they dreamt of me at night but relunctant to disclose the content of dream. Would their dreaming just coincidental or be the effect of SOE ?

**DONOTDELETE**
03-14-2002, 03:11 PM
Yeah, I had that experience recently too. I attribute some significance to it, since I don\'t dream about that many girls in my life. So, what\'s the best phero to elicit these dreams, do you think? I have not been wearing SOE.

Bruce
03-14-2002, 03:59 PM
Orange,
Just looking at the experience on the surface level, I would call it a major \"hit.\" If a woman came up to me and said: \"Bruce, I had a dream about you last night (pause) I can\'t really tell you what it was about though (giggle)...\" I think I would be forced to come to the conclusion that this woman sort of \"liked\" me or something. images/icons/wink.gif It\'s really just like that NLP suggestive lingo seduction series, isn\'t it? Talking to someone in slighty erotic lagnuage as a kind of aphrodisiac.
Bruce

Watcher
03-14-2002, 11:54 PM
Nope its the pheros at work. A lot of us have had this experience as well. Consider the subtle reactions and the dreams and many other reactions as normal as well.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-16-2002, 04:23 AM
Actually, the dream my friend told me was not sexual in anyway, though some symbolism can be inferred. Anyway, I believe dreams are significant because suppressed feeling often emerge there.