PDA

View Full Version : LS just got another Newbie here!!

phreeman
08-14-2010, 06:22 AM
hey everybody!

first off, i'd like to say i'm SUPER new to both this forum and pheromones. i've been

researching about pheromones for about 2 months or so now. and well, heres a quick summary about myself: i'm a 21

year old guy, 6'2", asian, i guess i'm average looking, and i'm from Los Angeles, CA. i'm not bad at talking to

girls or people in that matter, its just i'm on the shy side in the beginning, but as time passes by and when i

feel comfortable, i tend to always open up.

anyways….
just a while ago i received the sample packets for

men (Perception, Scent of Eros, Alter Ego, The Edge) in the mail from love-scent and i also bought 10 extra packets

of SOE. i've already read lots of threads of these different pheros and i know now that 1/3 to 1/2 a pack is pretty

much the average dosage to start with… but i have a few questions on my mind thats been bugging me and some i still

can't find around this forum:
1. what i wanted to know was how long do each of these doses last?? (on average,

by amount per dose and time)
2. because they are less concentrated, do i technically need to apply more with

packets than if i sprayed/rolled with the bottle?
3. and how much would you guys recommend on the application for

a guy like me to attract woman in my own age range (maybe 18 to 22?), with these samples or [future]

bottles?

ALSO i've been thinking of also more gel packets of Perception, AE, TE, and Chikara in case these

samples work… what do you guys think? -for a guy at my age?

thanks everyone, hope to hear from you guys

soon!!!

take care,
-phree

(p.s. sorry for this long post :/ )