PDA

View Full Version : How to use NPA?

Bluefire0089
08-09-2010, 11:01 PM
I have read the

newbie thread and glanced at the "pheromone encyclopedia". Also done a search on the forum, but found different

advice. So figured I would ask for a straight forward answer.

How do you use NPA for a beginner? Would just

putting one or two drops from the bottle dropper work (then spray cologne over it)? As in, put a drop on your

finger then put it on your neck and do it twice?

Overall, after reading stuff I'm just confused how to use it.

Thanks for any advice.

idesign
08-10-2010, 05:32 AM
You're exactly right. BUT, the

dropper top on NPA is a little tricky, and its strong stuff. If you allow an entire drop to come out on your

finger, quickly put some on another finger and spread it around your application points. That way you'll get a one

drop application, which is what you want to start with.

Alternatively, you could just invert the bottle on your

finger and get a small dab. You could do this twice. And yes, just cover with cologne.

Start small and work up

from there, especially with NPA. :)

Bluefire0089
08-10-2010, 05:00 PM
Alright, thanks for

that.

How many drops are in a bottle of NPA? The box I got says it has 7ml in it. So I'm guessing 140 drops.

Also, I plan on doing the finger over the hole "technique". Is there any rule of thumb on doing it? I read

basically just put a little pressure over the hole and tip it over. Then just wipe it on the neck. And do this

twice.

Last, with spraying the cologne over it, do you just use a regular amount you would use if you weren't

using NPA?

stuttgart-man
08-10-2010, 05:24 PM
My technique is to mix NPA

with fragrance (mixing ratio: one part NPA and 2-5 parts fragrance). Advantage: You can apply it on different

locations and dose it more exactly.
tip: Do apply NPA (like all strong Androstenone-products) on your neck and not

on your wrists.

Bluefire0089
08-10-2010, 06:27 PM
I've heard bad things

about mixing, and don't feel comfortable doing it right now. I am just going to stick with direct

application.

Anyways, if anyone can help me with the above, that would be great. Thanks.

idesign
08-10-2010, 08:22 PM
Actually S-M is right, NPA was

designed to mix with cologne in a suggested 5:1 ratio, give or take. But you can use it out of the bottle, its just

more difficult.

Part of the challenge of NPA is dosing since its so strong, and the dropper is hard to control.

Its not a very predictable method of dosing, but its ok if you're not too scientific about the whole process. One

method is to rip the dropper top off the bottle and use a regular glass eye dropper for dosing. Other than that

just try to do the same thing every time so you're as consistent as possible.

Yes, just use your regular cologne

application over your Mone points, maybe a tiny bit more, depending on its strength.

Give us a little info about

yourself; age, personality, build etc. NPA is pretty strong for young guys, you may want to do what S-M and a lot

of others do and mix it. Its not that big of a problem.

Let us know how things go.

Bluefire0089
08-10-2010, 10:05 PM
I'm 22 in college. If

you guys think mixing would be better, I'm all for it. Just from what I read it seems confusing (plus I don't

have a sprayer right now).

What would be the basic process of doing it? As in, what would probably be a good

drop ratio (NPA to Cologne drops) to use (I saw S-M gave one, but what is the general rule for it)? Also, I'm

guessing using any dropper would be fine?

PS: By sprayer, I'm guessing the best choice would be to get an

Atomizer of some sort to do the mixing in? Are there any particulars for the atomizer that I should think about

before buying or recommendations?

HornyMan
08-11-2010, 02:24 PM
How to use NPA:

My

solution.. take bottle (that was unreturnable) and dump in down the sink... that's how much it screws ME up.

:(

HM

idesign
08-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Now now now HM, one man's trash

is another man's treasure. NPA is one of the most successful -Mone products out there, and for good reason, it

delivers. You might say "not for everyone" and that is true, but its also true for any pheromone product.

NPA

was not good for me either, but I won't condemn it for others, they might find it the best product for their

personal chemistry and usage goals. With your experience you should know this, but I understand your

sentiments.

Bluefire, it really does not matter how you apply the product, the point is to get it delivered to

your "target" as consistently and as controlled as possible. NPA is just so strong that you don't want to wear too

much, and pre-mixing with cologne helps.

Do a forum search for Gegogi and NPA and you'll find good tips for

mixing. He's the go to guy for this.

belgareth
08-12-2010, 07:10 AM
I had no luck with NPA either,

even TE gave me strong OD effects with small doses. A7 has become a serious staple in my normal use because it is

very effective and gets me lots of good hits. But some people swear by it, Gegogi that ID mentions seems to be able

to swim in the stuff and never ODs. Instead he gets wild hits. Poor guy! :rasp:

Bluefire0089
08-13-2010, 12:14 PM
So, my plan is to buy a

Sephora atomizer, some glass droppers, and try to get a ratio of 1 NPA to 5 drops of cologne.

My cologne top

doesn't come off, so I read somewhere that one spray of cologne is the equivalent to 5 drops (could someone tell me

if that is right?).

Also, this is the sephora atomizer I will be getting.

Link:

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P10154&om_mmc=GoogleBase&_requestid=42976&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku

=1139799

Has anyone used this one, and do you know if the opening is big enough to just directly spray my

cologne into the top (without using the funnel)?

PS: To admin, if the link isn't allowed please delete it. I

read the rules, and don't think this is breaking them, but if I'm wrong, sorry.

belgareth
08-13-2010, 01:22 PM
PS: To admin, if the link isn't allowed please delete it. I read the rules, and don't think this is breaking

them, but if I'm wrong, sorry.
We don't have a problem with links under these conditions:
It isn't

something you are trying to sell.
It isn't to a competitive site
It isn't spam
We like you or can't think of a

damn reason to delete it. :whip:

Otherwise we are completely arbitrary about it and just delete them to annoy

people. :rofl: But that is mostly IDesign. He's evil.

idesign
08-13-2010, 04:15 PM
Otherwise we are completely arbitrary about it and just delete them to annoy people.

:rofl: But that is mostly IDesign. He's evil.

:smite::smite::goodpost::smite::smite:

Lucky for

bluefire I'm in a good mood today.

j/k bluefire, and you can pretty much ignore Belgareth, he's a

troublemaker, always has been. :whip: Let me know if he bothers you, I'll spike his Wheaties.

:lol::run:

Yes, the non-removable cologne top is a problem. I think I remember Terry posting something about

spray/drop equivalents, but I think the number you just mentioned is a little off. It would all depend on the

sprayer too, some produce more volume than others.

You could just spray a bunch of cologne into some sort of

container and use your dropper to measure it into the atomizer. It would be a pretty tedious process but worth

it.

OTOH, I'm the kind of person who would get a handful of tools and pry the top off. The right sized flat

screwdriver and a pair of needlenose pliers would do the trick I think.

Bluefire0089
08-13-2010, 06:21 PM
Second Edit:

So, after

thinking about this, I'm thinking a better choice for me (and probably should have thought about this before paying

for NPA) would be to get the Edge.

I read it's basically the same thing as NPA, just that you don't have to

premix it.

How many sprays should one use of The Edge for someone like me? Also, how many sprays are typically

in one bottle? I intend on buying the unscented version so I can use my own cologne with it.

Crash
08-15-2010, 12:53 PM
I'm pretty much the same as you,

just not asain.I have almost every phero from LS.I have Edge Unscented and for some reason, I still can't figure it

out.One spray, two sprays, one dab, two dabs.I'm in the same boat, what is good for us?

Bluefire0089
08-15-2010, 01:43 PM
Crash, I think your

thinking of another user on this board.

Crash
08-15-2010, 07:45 PM
Yes, I got confused.We are about

the same age though.

idesign
08-15-2010, 09:11 PM
How

many sprays should one use of The Edge for someone like me? Also, how many sprays are typically in one bottle? I

intend on buying the unscented version so I can use my own cologne with it.

As good as NPA is for a lot

of users, The Edge really should be the Mone of choice for newbies.

My first consistently successful mix was

TE/SoE. That brings up another issue: IMHO I don't think a straight -None application does much good for most

users. This is entirely anecdotal, and I will admit its just my opinion. But I've read too many posts relating

that some -None product or another did not work for this or that person or situation.

Against that there are

countless posts relating the success of -None/Nol mixes. I'd bet that if you asked 100 experienced users they

would respond that some mix containing -None plus a -Nol buffer is their favorite. You could add -Rone as another

ingredient that works wonders for tweaking that -None sex-in-your-face-I'm aggressive vibe. A7 works on that angle

very successfully for me.

Of course it all has to do with individual body chemistry and personality, but my

theory is that if you replicate the normal human pheromone signature the better results you'll have. Nobody

produces straight -None with no buffering hormone.

We spend too much time thinking about what product will get

the best reactions, rather than figuring out what complements and amplifies our natural signatures. It takes time,

and experimentation, and self evaluation.

Sorry bluefire, I got carried away. One spray of TE to start, for at

least the first 5 tries, then work up from there. Add 10-12 inches or half a gel pack of SoE and you're even

better.