PDA

View Full Version : My experiences with chikara

DouboC
07-31-2010, 11:40 AM
I am 16,

Asian and i above average looking but not great. i stand 6feet and weight 155. I'm fit to.

Today i got my

chikara so i decided to go shopping with my parents just so i get a chance to test it out. I think i'm getting less

hits now that i'm wearing chikara then before...but this just my frist day i'll try a bit more.

DouboC
08-12-2010, 09:19 AM
second day, i used 3 sprays,

nothing, fourth day i used one spray i got some hits but no one walk up to me and now i don't think it works on me

so i just brought NPA hopefully that works

chas
08-12-2010, 02:34 PM
second day, i

used 3 sprays, nothing, fourth day i used one spray i got some hits but no one walk up to me and now i don't think

it works on me so i just brought NPA hopefully that works

Chikara can be spiked with extra 'none e.g.

NPA. So just try a dab of NPA on both sides of your neck & a spray of Chikara on your chest & forearms & see what

happens.

All 'mones are experiments. It depends on where you went that day & who was there at the time i.e

'targets'.

I think that 'mones work best if you can get close to a potential 'target' e.g. leaning close,

reaching over someone - 'excuse me while you inhale my 'mones ... '

Keep on trying & experimenting :cheers:.

You could get an attractive cologne to entice the ladies to get close to you - 6 ft tall & 16 years old is not bad

:)

Pagodeiro
08-16-2010, 02:53 PM
Hi DouboC

have you ever

considered trying out SOE ?
You´re very young and asian ... so try to look into the socials like WAGG or Soe

C7 is great but still contains none ...

buy some books about body language ... you can have a list from me

if you don´t know where to start
look into PUA stuff like from David de Angelo .. who is great for young guys

and beginners ..

Pago