PDA

View Full Version : Guys I need your opinion

aussiechic
07-23-2010, 07:01 PM
Look I

have this guy at my sons karate which I find so damn attractive he almost gives me shivers.We are making eye

contacts and I think he is somehow attracted to me but he goes there with his two daughters which are still small

and people there know him and I think he would talk to me but he is holding back because of the people around him in

the way like what would they think of him you know what I mean?Do you have the same thinking like him or are the man

like that and don't wanna get into trouble. Would you like to be approached by a woman you find

interesting,sexy...(there is something about her) please could you give me your views?I am 31,160 cm ,49 kg and I

love to flirt.I love to put nice clothes,tight jeans and heels on and always have mones on me- Thanks guys in

advance

zgame
07-24-2010, 04:46 AM
:welcome:

aussiechic
Are you alone?Is he also alone?
Maybe he is thinking you are not alone and
just dont

want get into trouble with your husband. :think:
Or maybe he has a wife?

Would

you like to be approached by a woman you find interesting,sexy...(there is something about her) please could

you give me your views?I am 31,160 cm ,49 kg and I love to flirt.I love to put nice clothes,tight jeans and

heels on and always have mones on me-
YES:wub: :angel:
Go and talk to him about anything and

tell us how it goes:thumbsup:

Rbt
07-24-2010, 04:23 PM
Eye contact good. Be sure to

smile.

I may suggest NOT approaching him, let him approach you. But make it possible for him to do so somehow

away from prying eyes.

Somewhere on this forum is a thread about IOI (Indicators Of Interest). I think it was

written primarily for guys, but if you check it over you can maybe see what he may be expecting you to do...

Quick thoughts.

aussiechic
07-24-2010, 09:37 PM
Thanks I keep it in mind and

I'll have a look if I find it.Well there is always quite a few people there so I say smiles say more then talk

:).This guy has something about him that I can't resist and I don't know why but I don't think he wears mones.He

has a partner/wife but they never come together as a family and I saw her just once by herself without him.

Doggy Style
07-27-2010, 01:44 PM
Probably he's not

approaching you because of the wife / girlfriend, and because he doesn't want his two daughters later asking him

"Hey daddy, who was that woman you were talking to?" right in front of his wife / gf.

If you want to pursue

him, you should find some non-sexual reason to interact with him and make sure he can tell that you are not going to

cause problems for him.

aussiechic
07-27-2010, 05:01 PM
Yeah you are right kids know

everything and see everything even if you think they don't.Well his older daughter the one which could talk is

inside doing karate so she doesn't see anyone because we stand in another room behind a mirror glass windows and

his second daughter is around 1 year old so too small to talk.It's better to let him approach me first and see how

things go.