PDA

View Full Version : why male pheromone for a female?

oscar
03-13-2002, 03:16 PM
daring,

Welcome to the board!
Men and women both produce these pheromones (except Copulins which are exclusively female) in varying proportions.
I\'ve experimented some with a couple of the products you mentioned. The women\'s Primal Instinct (PI/w) is loaded with Androstenol, has an undisclosed amount of Copulins, but is virtually scent-free. By this I don\'t mean \"un-scented\" as many seriously stinky men\'s products are labeled, but REALLY undetectable.

I also recently bought Passion Copulin Concentrate (PCC), and it has a very nice fragrance, with no traces I can detect of anything stinky. Copulins are supposed to smell really rank, but whatever they do at Stone Labs covers them beautifully. I thought I\'d hate the fragrance, I really don\'t like cucumbers, but I was pleasantly surprised by the cucumber-melon scent.

If women\'s Pheromol Factor (PF) is anything like the men\'s, it will have a nice fragrance that thoroughly covers the phero content. Even the men\'s is reputed to be mostly Androstenol, so there\'s not a lot of stink even after the fragrance additives have faded.

The reviews I\'ve seen on women\'s New Pheromone Additive (NPA) have stated that it\'s got a lot of Androstenone, and consequently stinks. But the men\'s version, when properly mixed with cologne, actually enhances the colognes fragrance. Think parmesan or romano cheese, and how nasty they smell on their own, but how nicely they go with a good sauce on pasta. Similar effect. I\'d still save this one for last.

Try things out one at a time to see what you\'re most comfortable wearing, and then start observing the reactions. Most products exert some effect on the wearer, especially at first, and these can as easily be negative as positive. Start in easy. You\'re always better off having on too little pheros, as too much can cause far more negative results.

Good Luck!
Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-13-2002, 11:53 PM
Hey everyone, i am a 27 year old woman who has heard about this pheromone phenomenon but has never actually experimented. I have just ordered PI/W and PCC plus women\'s duo new PA/W - PF/W. As of right now i have no idea what the heck any of these acronyms mean. I just read some posts and decided on these 3 deals. My question is: why would a woman wear male pheromones and mix it with female pheromones, as i have read on this forum?..wouldn\'t male pheromones kinda stink? (no offense to the guys here). also what do you girls out there think about my order choices?. any suggestions in terms of mixing and dosage?. Any definite Don\'ts? The possibilities here are sooooo exciting!!!.(although i realize this is no miracle recipe, we do need to use our brains and be nice to others as well....but still!!!!) cheers to all! images/icons/shocked.gif

CJ01
03-14-2002, 05:58 AM
I think you´ve made some good choices with those product! NPA/w is the only product on that list that really smells of mones the others are much more pleasant.

As far as your other question goes, well. It´s one thing that´s always bothered me , male and female pheromones... Just ignore those adjectives and concentrate on what the individual pheros do.

-none (the one described as the `male´phero):
- dominance, can if overdosed cause very aggressive reactions in others and also make the wearer be percieved as aggressive.

-nol (the ´female´mone) :
- friendliness, fertility etc

-rone -is said to increase the effects of the other two (amongst other things).

Theý´re produced naturally by both men and women, though men tend to produce more -none thatn women (evolutionary mating reasons I presume) but COPULINS are as far as we know produced only by women apparently it raises mens´,if hetero, testosterone levels, ie their sex drives.

knowing these things and by knowing yourself well enough and knowing what you want to accomplish with the use of pheros and in what type of environment you can then start mixing etc.

BTW PI/w and PCC (not too much!) have given good results for some , check out the other (older) posts.

I´ve had an alcoholic lunch but I think that I´ve pretty much covered everything.
good luck CJ images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-14-2002, 10:09 AM
Thanx CJ01 and Wilde Oscar!. Cj, the part about the specific effects of each one was VERY informative. I was thinking that if -none (my first time using this term , i feel like a pro already!! images/icons/smile.gif...anyway so if -none is about dominance, would an athlete or anyone involved in a competition or confrontational situation be advantaged by using it to curb the adversary\'s energy?. I\'m guessing it increases aggressiveness in some \"opponents\" but just like the jungle law, it could easily kinda scare them away.....no?. Thank god i\'m hardly ever involved in situations that require such hostile energy, but i was speculating. Anyone knows of an excellent mix for things like a job interview requiring leadership abilities?. thanx so much again, guys. cheers! images/icons/shocked.gif

Watcher
03-14-2002, 11:52 PM
daring a small amount of androstenone (none) could help you by enhancing certain traits.
But honestly we all produce in varing degrees. the none nol and rone and the phero X are a result of testorone product and both men and women have varing levels couplins seem to come from estrogen and are exclusivley female we think men have estrogen levels but they are very very minute (something to do with human nature) anyway the choices you made are good just like us guys experiment experiment and some mmore.