PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice :D Ammo / A314 replacement

Kickstart
07-14-2010, 01:50 PM
Hi all.
Some Facts about me.
Im 32, white, 88kg, good looking (most say) alpha male.

I

basically use two Combos/ Stand alones

Business:
A314 with Instant Shine or stand alone. Sometimes Instant

Gentleman.

Fun, Club, Meeting Girls, Sport:
Ammo 2x

As some already know A314 is getting more and more

expensive. Too expensive. And the other store is often empty and i just don´t believe the excuses the wrote on

their forums. That´s why im a little pissed. And now, i decided to look around for some equal products for a

good Price.

There are a few things i care about.
My Business Combo should wear long. I just don´t want

to re apply. Is there anyting on the marked that is comparable to A314? That rocked!

My Second Combo is for

wetting girls without pissing of guys. It should fit in a setting where lots of guys are around. In my case most of

the time not a club but a concert or a festival. Or after playing paintball or doing some other sports...

I found

Ammo is doing the job VERY well. But it is scented. Sometimes i would love it unscented with my own cologne... and

it is only a eyecatcher... i got tons of hits. Hugs... Girls around me every time... but then it gets closer they

all did´t not go further.
Maybe there is a Product equaly good as Ammo but with a bit more kick. (Maybe a

second products in a mix?)

I have here SOE... an nealy 4 yr old bottle half full. I tested it 4 years ago stand

alone. I was a noob theses days and i can´t remember if there where hits. I switched to Ammo theses days.

Ah. And i tryed it with NPA. I for shure ODed so i mixed my NPA with my cologne 1:5. The trouble with that, was

that Girls always thought i was just looking for sex and guys where a little frighted or just didn´t want to

talk with me... not a very social choice.

I bufferd that with Instant Shine. That worked a little better.

So

well. i sticked with e Stuff from the other site, becourse i thought the products are just better balanced. But now

i come back.:wave:

HornyMan
07-14-2010, 02:29 PM
The products here are

top notch, and there's not too much marketing hype behind how they'll turn you into James bond

etc.

:welcome: Welcome back!

NPA doesn't work well for me. I OD everytime. Edge works better but

even then I've had problems.

SOE/A7 is a combo that gets me respect from just about everyone, and i come

across as friendly and a protector. Some women dig that , and men will probably not know what your up too, so its

quite stealth. Be prepared for older women to notice you, however, I've also heard if you tease younger women

enough they will be sitting in your lap but it's never happened to me.

Perhaps these events took place at a

strip club ? :rofl:

I find the young'ns like SOE/EDGE, and Chikara.

Good luck.

:thumbsup:

HM

terry0400-40
07-14-2010, 04:11 PM
Hi

all.
Some Facts about me.
Im 32, white, 88kg, good looking (most say) alpha male.

I basically use

two Combos/ Stand alones

Business:
A314 with Instant Shine or stand alone. Sometimes Instant

Gentleman.

Fun, Club, Meeting Girls, Sport:
Ammo 2x

As some already know A314 is getting more and

more expensive. Too expensive. And the other store is often empty and i just don´t believe the excuses the wrote on

their forums. That´s why im a little pissed. And now, i decided to look around for some equal products for a good

Price.

There are a few things i care about.
My Business Combo should wear long. I just don´t want to

re apply. Is there anyting on the marked that is comparable to A314? That rocked!

My Second Combo is for

wetting girls without pissing of guys. It should fit in a setting where lots of guys are around. In my case most of

the time not a club but a concert or a festival. Or after playing paintball or doing some other sports...

I

found Ammo is doing the job VERY well. But it is scented. Sometimes i would love it unscented with my own cologne...

and it is only a eyecatcher... i got tons of hits. Hugs... Girls around me every time... but then it gets closer

they all did´t not go further.
Maybe there is a Product equaly good as Ammo but with a bit more kick. (Maybe a

second products in a mix?)

I have here SOE... an nealy 4 yr old bottle half full. I tested it 4 years ago

stand alone. I was a noob theses days and i can´t remember if there where hits. I switched to Ammo theses days.

Ah. And i tryed it with NPA. I for shure ODed so i mixed my NPA with my cologne 1:5. The trouble with that,

was that Girls always thought i was just looking for sex and guys where a little frighted or just didn´t want to

talk with me... not a very social choice.

I bufferd that with Instant Shine. That worked a little better.

So well. i sticked with e Stuff from the other site, becourse i thought the products are just better

balanced. But now i come back.:wave:For business, interviews and

clubbing i have gone through many bottles of A314 but for the last six months i have been using an application of

around 4 - 5 drops of WOLF pheromone and it blows A314 away in every respect.

Rbt
07-15-2010, 05:03 PM
I've had more possible "hits" with

Alter Ego or Chikara than I ever had with Ammo (in fact I don't recall any hits with Ammo). AE may be closer to

Ammo than Chikara.

I can't think of any direct replacement for A314 (as a stand alone). Gave me darned good

"follow responses" ("leadership" vibe).

Your results may vary of course. I'm old and heavy set

(square-bodied).