PDA

View Full Version : Effective pheromone levels.

Smell_Of_A_Gent
07-03-2010, 06:36 AM
Iv been doing alot of testing with chemset pheromones to find what dosages are effective. And I have

found no sure fire way to standardize a dosage thus far. But what has worked is what I call the " Bruce Banner

Method". I call it this because Bruce Banner experimented on himself with Gama radiation and transformed into the

Hulk. The method is pretty bonehead simple really. Test chemset pheromones on yourself till you yourself feel the

effects of the chemical and use that as a baseline or standard. Dont use mixes or results will be scued, only single

pheromones at a time. Apply them to yourself bit by bit until you feel what you want the opposite sex to feel. The

way I look at it no one has proven yet that human beings have a VNO so lets just assume it does not exist and that

we process pheromones by some other mechanism that requires higher concentrations than other creatures with active

VNO organs. If my theory holds any water we need rather high concentration levels of individual pheromones in order

to signal the opposite sex. Pretty much just drop pure chemset pheros on your skin or clothing until you feel "high"

or "horny" and that is the action level for that specific pheromone in undiluted state. Iv noticed that pheromones

act like Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's) so you will need a certain PPM (Parts Per Million) count before they

will even become detectable by the human body. In short if you cant feel the effects of the pheromones someone two

feet away probably cant as well. If you feel strong effects at 2mg unadulterated then someone two feet away will

probably feel mild to medium effects because of rate of volatization and dilution in open air. Once you know the

action level for each pheromone compound you can start mixing. Dont forget that if your going to mix with cologne or

perfume you will have multiply the dosage by maybe 1 or 2. Is my method perfect...Hell no, but it seems to work.

Word to the wise dont try this method with Androstenone or you will probably end up smelling like cat piss. Comments

are most welcome.

terry0400-40
07-03-2010, 03:16 PM
Iv been doing alot of testing with chemset pheromones to find what

dosages are effective. And I have found no sure fire way to standardize a dosage thus far. But what has worked is

what I call the " Bruce Banner Method". I call it this because Bruce Banner experimented on himself with Gama

radiation and transformed into the Hulk. The method is pretty bonehead simple really. Test chemset pheromones on

yourself till you yourself feel the effects of the chemical and use that as a baseline or standard. Dont use mixes

or results will be scued, only single pheromones at a time. Apply them to yourself bit by bit until you feel what

you want the opposite sex to feel. The way I look at it no one has proven yet that human beings have a VNO so lets

just assume it does not exist and that we process pheromones by some other mechanism that requires higher

concentrations than other creatures with active VNO organs. If my theory holds any water we need rather high

concentration levels of individual pheromones in order to signal the opposite sex. Pretty much just drop pure

chemset pheros on your skin or clothing until you feel "high" or "horny" and that is the action level for that

specific pheromone in undiluted state. Iv noticed that pheromones act like Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's) so

you will need a certain PPM (Parts Per Million) count before they will even become detectable by the human body. In

short if you cant feel the effects of the pheromones someone two feet away probably cant as well. If you feel strong

effects at 2mg unadulterated then someone two feet away will probably feel mild to medium effects because of rate of

volatization and dilution in open air. Once you know the action level for each pheromone compound you can start

mixing. Dont forget that if your going to mix with cologne or perfume you will have multiply the dosage by maybe 1

or 2. Is my method perfect...Hell no, but it seems to work. Word to the wise dont try this method with Androstenone

or you will probably end up smelling like cat piss. Comments are most welcome.

Good informative post SOAG especially interesting

pheromone/cologne ratio dosing application opinions :drunk: