PDA

View Full Version : Help W/TE & SOE PLEASE!

**DONOTDELETE**
03-12-2002, 10:12 PM
Hey people I was just wondering what your opinions would be on these: (I need a lot of different ideas so I can find some to work with.)

How much TE &\\or SOE should I use to help my sales in home when the target audience age is 30+?

How much TE &\\or SOE should I use when in a coffee shop type situation to pick up 18-25 yr old fems?

How much TE &\\or SOE should I use at a rave to get the attention of 16-25 yr old fems? (dont worry I\'m not going to do anything with the young\'ns, just dancing ) images/icons/laugh.gif

How long do the effects of TE last on skin\\clothes?

How long do the effects of SOE last on skin\\clothes?

What is the best way to use TE & SOE together?

Most of my Demonstrations last about 3 hours, should I wash then re-apply before another Demo?

Does temp. really matter that much? If it does where should I put the pheros on in hot\\cold weather?

Thanks peoples!

**DONOTDELETE**
03-13-2002, 06:34 AM
From what I recall, most of your questions have already been answered in previous posts. I would suggest looking up \"TE\" and \"SOE\" in search for all posts containing these products. I also use this combination, and have had a lot of success. good luck

**DONOTDELETE**
03-13-2002, 07:22 AM
I have done that before, but I need to hear it from more people with expreience. I dont want to waste my pheros.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-13-2002, 08:03 AM
Here are a couple of different ways to apply the SOE/TE combo, I cut and pasted it from what people have said about it on the forum..

1. \"For the record I know that going to a club which poses a smokey atmoshpere meant putting on more pheros that I normally would on any regular occasion. I used one spray of TE on the front neck and chest, one spray on my neck, 6 drops of Musk Oil around the neck and chest area, and 6 stripes of SOE around my neck each about 2 inches, and 2 stripes on my hands. I know this would be considered an OD, but I figured the smokey atmoshpere of the club would cover the pheros so I made sure I had enough to send the signal out, which it seems I did.\" Marz

2. \"6 sprays?! THat is way too much. At most 3 I used two sprays of TE and then the SoE. That is what worked for me. I was at a party.\" JPGR

3. \"Last night I tried three sprays of TE, two 2 in passes of SOE on both sides of neck and 1 drop of musk oil. Wow, this thing worked for hours (I still kept getting hits as long as 4 hours later).\" Bad_GRass

4. \"I had 2 sprays of TE on my shirt and SOE behind both ears and on my beard. Worked wonders!\" Xaviel

5. \"its been talked about in the other thread that you can actually do some \"cowwoting\" (layering) using SoE and another product. wilde oscar described it as attracting the target first with the aNOL and aRONE which is in SoE then when the target gets closer, you attack them with the aNONE. imagine wearing The Edge on your chest under your clothes and applying SoE on any exposed area like neck or arms. The aNOL and aRONE in SoE will make you more approachable and the target will feel relaxed talking to you. Once she gets closer to you, The aNONE in TE will do its job and hopefully send the \"make love\" signal to your target.\" Redcapp

On how to \"cawwot\":
\"For the inside layer, to start out on the safe side, A-None-wise, I\'d put no more than one spray of TE on the chest, (some guys need less), covered conservatively with cologne. Remember, this is the stuff you\'re using to affect the female who\'s already VERY close.

For the outside layer, try rolling a couple of inches of SOE on each wrist and the backs of your hands. Maybe a little in the crease on the inside of the elbow. Then put some more SOE on the neck. You can put vertical stripes under each ear to maximize the scent dispersal effects of the carotid arteries, and/or paint a dog collar all the way around the neck to achieve an omni-directional effect.\" Wilde Oscar

I\'m not sure if the people that have gotten big hits with this combo have cawwotted to get those, I am pretty sure that they just sprayed on some TE and rolled on some SOE..has anybody tried the cawwot method??