PDA

View Full Version : Doggy Style's Journal

Doggy Style
06-30-2010, 12:17 PM
Introduction:

Hi everyone. Newbie to the pheromone scene here. I am testing out different pheromones, and

will try to keep a journal going here, at least until I’m satisfied that I’ve found something that works pretty well

and pretty consistently for me, or until i’m satisfied that pheromones don’t work or don’t work very well. As of

right now, however, especially after a couple of nights spent in Indianapolis that I’ll report on below, I suspect

that the right amounts of the right pheromones do indeed work, and well enough to make it worth

while.

Basic Info:

Male, 34 years old, 5’4”, ~140 lbs., white, heterosexual.

Other

Info:

I’m a pretty good looking guy in the face, despite being so short. I’ve never had any woman really make

anything out of my height, at least in person, whether or not that turned out to be a factor in anyone’s being

attracted to me or not. I’ve encountered some short guys for whom being short is a really big mental block, and

heard a lot about that, so I figured I’d address it. But it’s never been anything that bothered me or seemed to

matter to any women I’ve been with, so...

Also, in my own opinion, I could stand to be in a little better

shape, but again I haven’t ever heard that from women, and I'm by no means fat or anything.

I’m currently

taking Ritalin for adult ADD. I don’t know how or whether Ritalin would affect pheromone production.

Some

Non-Pheromone Variables to Keep in Mind:

In my journal, I can only compare my experiences going out using

pheromones with my previous life experiences, so some other recent changes in my life are relevant

here:

First, I've recently re-vamped my wardrobe. Finally found some “grown-up” shoes, etc. (I wear size 5

to 6 shoes, so it’s more difficult to find quality men’s dress shoes in my size.) Anyway, I’ve been dressing

somewhat better, so that may be one factor in better reactions from women.

Second, I’ve always been shy, had

troubles with social anxiety, anxiety about approaching women, etc., which hampered my dating life enormously. But

I’ve recently have had some good break-throughs with something called “Redecision Therapy” (based on Transactional

Analysis). So I have a bit less approach anxiety, etc., anyway. So that’s another factor that’s going on in addition

to the pheromones.

(These two questions were mentioned in one of the Newbie FAQs, so here you

go...)

My Expectations: I don’t really have any *expectations* about pheromones. I’m trying to keep an open

mind and see whether they work at all and if so what they are good for.

My Current Goals for Pheromone Use:

#1) Get laid more. I’m especially interested in fairly casual relationships.
I was

married before, so I feel like “been there, done that.” I’ve tended to get pretty serious pretty quickly with most

girls I’ve been with. That, or just a one-night stand/very short-term fling. I’d much rather have less

time-consuming and more casual “fuck-buddy” / “friends-with-benefits” type relationships, or just less serious,

non-monogamous type relationships. I’d settle for a never-ending stream of easy one-night stands, though. Lol. That

sounds funny, but it’s true. That’s something I’d *settle* for, but I’d prefer a small number of casual sexual

relationships with women I genuinely enjoy as friends.

#2) Better evaluations from my students; better

performance from my students.
I’m a grad student, and teach some intro level courses. I’ve noticed a lot

of what I’ve learned in the seduction community about body language, vocal tonality, etc., etc., transfers over to

teaching and leading classroom discussions. Charisma is just as important for a teacher as in any other pursuit that

involves social interaction. If pheromones can help there too, that would be awesome. (Note: I don’t poke my

students. Freaks me out even to think about it, and about the potential consequences.)

#3) Better

interactions with my dissertation director and readers.
#4) Get a job in academia.
Again, even if it

*shouldn’t* be, the fact is that charisma and personality are important in landing a job in any area. Once I get an

interview, if I can use pheromones to my advantage, that would be awesome.

OK everybody. Hope you enjoy

reading my journal entries as I explore the wonderful world of pheromones.

--Doggy Style

Doggy Style
06-30-2010, 12:20 PM
6-14-2010
Pheromones:
Whole gel pack of AE. (Didn’t realize that’s an OD)

I don’t remember much about

this day, as I didn’t start journaling until a few days in, and nothing much happened. I do remember going to

Kinko’s to send a fax. I’m standing at the self-service fax machine, and a woman behind the counter, maybe 10 feet

or so away is talking to her co-workers, then suddenly jerks her head around towards me and has this look like a

serial killer just beamed into the Kinko’s. Then a second later her expression just goes back to normal and she

turns back to her friends and starts talking again. That was weird. A hit? Maybe... who knows? Nothing else very

dramatic happened that day.

Doggy Style
06-30-2010, 12:21 PM
6-15-2010
Pheromones:
I probably wore either 1/2 or a whole pack of SOE, nothing else.

I

can’t say it was dramatically different from any other time I’ve talked to Mxxx, but it certainly was the most

productive conversation I’ve had with him so far. He did raise some objections, which I felt OK to object to myself.

He didn’t press things super far, although I don’t know that he ever really does; it’s mostly just incomprehension

with him (or so it seems to me). This was the first time he really offered any suggestions or related any of the

stuff I was saying to his own concerns. Overall, my impression was that it wasn’t dramatically different, but did

seem maybe better than usual.

Doggy Style
06-30-2010, 12:23 PM
6-16-2010
Pheromones:
I forget, but I think I must have started with 1/2 pack of SOE, and just a few drops

from a pack of AE.
(I had mis-read / mis-understood some talk on the forums about dosage. I believe the “real” AE

product doses in terms of drops, but I thought they were talking about the gel pack version, so I just put on a few

drops at a time from the gel pack with a Q-tip, lol.)

Went to a party at my friend Nxxxxx's. I’m nearly

twice the age of some of these kids, but they were all friendly to me.

I’ve been to a party at this same

guy’s house with almost the same crowd of people like a year and a half or two years ago, and felt really out of

place. I definitely didn’t talk to any of the girls there at that time. But this time all of the girls were friendly

to me, as were the guys. I was even a little freaked out that one girl who was *really* hot (and young), was so

friendly and talkative with me once I broke the ice. Indeed, she seemed like she kind of had her attention on me

even when we weren’t talking or making eye contact, or even when she had her back to me, etc. Like she was sort of

waiting for me to talk to her. This is a girl that my gut tells me would not have given me the time of day under

normal circumstances.

I talked a bit to the first girl who got there, just little chit-chat, didn’t realize

that one of the guys there was her boyfriend until I friended him on facebook days later. Talked to another girl who

was very friendly, maybe a little bit more than friendly, but not much more. Her friend did, at one point, butt into

the conversation and make several excuses to touch me, or have me touch her, etc. I forget why that didn’t go

anywhere. I think another guy kind of butted in. (I think this touch-feely girl also may have had a

boyfriend.)

Talked to another girl who was about 18. Got into a little bit of sexual talk. I had the feeling

that it could have gone somewhere, but she had just broken up with a guy and kind of had some trust issues / shit

testing going on that I just didn’t want to bother with too much. Also, Nxxxxx ended up obviously gaming her, so I

didn’t press it too much.

Finally, a girl that works at one of the Starbucks in town came *very* late along

with her friend. They were both all over Nxxxxx, whom they knew. But as they were leaving, I introduced myself to

one of them, and she made *very* solid eye contact, and wouldn’t let go of my hand for I don’t know how long.

Obvious, blatant IOI’s.

Throughout the night, I kept going back to my car to apply tiny little extra doses of

SOE and AE with a Q-tip, since I had misunderstood about the dosage. So, overall, I would say this was the result of

a hefty dose of SOE, and probably had little to do with the small amount of AE that was also going on.

First

pretty solid evidence for me that SOE works.

Doggy Style
06-30-2010, 12:45 PM
6-18-10
Pheromones:
Put on about half a pack of SOE, and 1/4 - 1/3 a pack of “The

Edge.”

Tiki Bob’s:
The bartender (alpha male guy) was very friendly with me. Drunk guy next to me was too

(*extremely* so, lol). But the bartender, at least after a while, kept wanting to come back and just sort of joke

about the drunk guy or make comments to me or whatever, as though I was some cool guy he really wanted to be friends

with. (Note: he wasn't acting that way initially, but after 15-20 minutes or something.)

Also there were a

lot of girls that would stand around near me getting drinks (although I was positioned well for that), or just

talking. People did seem pretty friendly, and more talkative than I expected. Also, a handful of girls would dance

near me, and even make eye contact and dance with me in some cases. The real problem was just that I didn’t escalate

as much as I might have.

I did get to do some pretty awesome close dancing with some girl from a wedding

party. She was grinding her a** and p**** against my c*** a lot while we danced. I could tell she liked me too, we

talked some, seemed like more than just random club-grinding; I think it could have gone somewhere, but the group

she was with left before I took it further.

Have A Nice Day Cafe:
Bouncer at this bar was very friendly

too. I chatted with him for a bit, and he told the guy taking the cover to let me in for free. I've never had that

happen before.

Danced for a bit with some girl who’s birthday it was (her and her group had posted themselves

right up next to me, much like some of the girls in the previous club.) Also chatted with some other hot girl who

was dancing and saying she had to go to work in 30 minutes (lol).

Went back to Tiki Bob’s:
Hot girl and a

fat friend on the dance floor seemed like they wanted to dance, but I didn’t escalate on the hot girl (nor on the

fat friend, lol).

Weird thing: On the dance floor, some black guy just leaned over to me and complimented me

on my “bounce” during some song (and he wasn’t just fucking with me. It was more like I was the “cool” guy and he

was really trying to get in my good graces, for some reason. That’s never happened to me before.)

Ran into

Jxxxx and Mxxxxxx, two girls who had asked me and Rxxxx about good places to go earlier during the day while walking

around (I had put on about 1/2 a pack of SOE during the day, I think, though I probably sweated a lot of it off

while running to where I met Rxxxxx). Jxxxx had just stopped me on the street to ask me about cool places to go, and

I spent maybe 30 seconds tops telling her about these places. I was talking to Mxxxxxx and didn't recognize her at

first, while some other guy was hitting on Jxxxx. I actually tried to wing for this guy, who was trying to pick up

Jxxxx, but Mxxxxxx wasn’t having it. Mxxxxxx is the "fat friend" of the two, and I think low self-esteem strikes

again.

Overall, I had only two reactions from anyone that night that were not definitely positive. ( (1)

Mxxxxxx, after a while. She also tried to say her tattoos were meaningless at one point when I asked her about them.

Barf. (2) Also, some semi-fat girl but with really nice breasts that I asked something when I walked back in to Tiki

Bob’s the 2nd or 3rd time. Just gave me a blank sort of look. Note that that was towards the end of the night, when

the pheromones would have been wearing off, and maybe even the -nol breaking down into -none OD, and I saw Mxxxxxx

after that.)

Oh, I should note that not only did the guy I “insta-winged” for ask me for my number, but Jxxxx

(the hot girl) just gives me her phone later and tellls me to dial my phone after we were already outside basically

trying to do logistics for her and this guy to fuck. So, while this other dude is gaming her, and she’s literally

outside the club leaning up next to his dick, holding his hand, etc.... she gets my number. Definitely never had

that happen before.

Oh, also forgot about this slutty-dressed drunk girl that was stumbling/dancing around

near me. She was with some Mexican guy (looked like he was trying to pick her up), but would rub up against me or

stand next to me sometimes. I said something to her and she mumbled something, then told me the Mexican guy was her

boyfriend. (I don’t think he was; I think he was picking her up). But she still hung around me, lol.

Overall,

I guess I have to admit this was the best night I’ve ever had at a bar/club.

I don’t know if it’s the

pheromones making other people friendlier, or making me friendlier, or if its the redecision therapy (which I think

*is* part of it) or what. But it does seem like “Scent of Eros” makes people friendlier.

Update 6-19-10:

Jxxxx just texted me out of the blue:

Jxxxx: Who’s this?
Me: Hey. This is XXX from last night. Did i butt

dial you or something? Lol.
Jxxxx: Naw. Ur # was in my phone.
Me: Well of course, silly, you had me dial it.

Hope you had fun last night ;)
Jxxxx: We had a blast! Indy is our new home away from home! =) where u going

tonight?
Me: Cool. I steered you straight then, lol. I was going to try a couple other places around the same

area. Ike & Jonesy’s. Ice. Subterra. You?
Jxxxx: We are prolly going to broad ripple. We heard that was pretty

good. Tiki bobs was cool though.
Me: Oh yeah. I’ve heard good things about broad ripple. Just not sure i want to

drive that far from my room, but it sounds fun.

I know she wants to fuck, but I also know I’m going to run

into bullshit logistics stuff with her friend. (Also, it’s possible she’s just trying to get me to wing her friend

so she can hook up with the other guy from last night.) But anyway, I don’t want to spend a whole night with two

girls just to get fucked over by logistics, instead of experimenting more with the pheromones in an area with great

logistics.

Update 6-19-10:

Around midnight that night, I text:

Me: Shit. Sorry didn’t get

your text I was in the shower.

But no reply back. (Actually, I can’t find this in my phone now, but it was

words to that effect, and I’m pretty sure it got sent.)

Update 6-21-10:

I wanted to find her on

Facebook, but couldn’t, because I was spelling her name wrong, so tonight I text her:

Me: Hope you guys had

fun in Indy.
Jxxxx: We had a blast! Can’t wait to be back down in a few weeks! Are you still there?
Me: No, i

live in XXX, so indy’s a drive for me. Probably stick to YYY for a while, lol.
Me: Fun meeting you though. Find

me on facebook if you want. XXXXXX@XXXX
Jxxxx: Oh wow! U know we’re from ZZZ?
Me: Yeah, that’s what i thought.

Didn’t mxxxxxx say she worked in XXX or something? You ever hang out in YYY?
Jxxxx: She does. We go to YYY every

once in a while, my guy lives in Indy so that’s why we go down there often. __(guy who was gaming her)__ wants us to

go to YYY to hang out.
Me: I thought ___ was from indy. Tell that bastard he got my number but never called me.

Haha!
Jxxxx: ___ is from indy. He works in YYY sometimes or something....I’m not sure! Lol Way too much alcohol

involved in that night!
Me: Haha... yeah, but it was a fun night, despite getting soaked at the end, lol. Well

let me know if you go to XXX. I’m there this weekend and a lot of weekends.
Me: Oh yeah, don’t forget to facebook

me.
Jxxxx: I already did! =)
Me: Lol. Wow! That was fast!
Jxxxx: Haha! Its all on my phone.....I love

it!

So, I don’t know who the reference to “my guy” is, but she was awfully friendly with _____. Maybe that’s

what was making Mxxxxxx uncomfortable, lol.

Doggy Style
06-30-2010, 01:10 PM
6-19-2010
Pheromones:
Put on about half a pack of SOE, and maybe 1/2 or more “Alter Ego”

(whatever was left in a couple of packets of it).
ALSO: kept in my front shirt pocket 1/2 a pack of SOE and the

remainder of the pack of “The Edge” I had put on the previous night.

Hooters:
First went to Hooters.

The waitress, Gxxxx, *very* attractive half black / half Indian girl, 20 years old, basically couldn’t stop

talking to me. Almost ignored her other customers from then on. One girl got mad at her for slacking off on her

work. Her manager was keeping an eye on her, telling her to keep one foot on the floor at all times (one of their

rules, I guess). Etc. This girl went into her whole life story. I stayed like an hour / hour-and-a-half or

something; way longer than necessary just to eat. Finally asked for a bill, and some other customer/s came in for

her to take. (One poindexter-ish black guy came over and was trying to talk to her, and seemed obviously to be

wanting to flirt with her, but she just blew him off.) I was going to ask for her number at the end, but she was

tending to her new customers, and had given me my final bill, etc. Just wasn’t good timing. So I tore off a

piece of paper from the to-do list in my back pocket and left my number. Just said:

___my

name___
123-456-7890
Call me later if you want to talk more.

Now I think this is the most weenie thing to do in

the world, just leaving your number like that. She didn’t call that night. But the following night, after

I’d already gotten home, I get:

6-20-10
STRANGE#: Hey guess who this is?
ME: ???
Gxxxx: Gxxxx. From

hooters
ME: Wow! You texted me after all. I feel special. I was hoping i’d hear from you last night.

I’m back in XXX now. :(
ME: I hope i didn’t get you into any trouble, but you are pretty easy to talk

to.
Gxxxx: Aww... Having a good night?
ME: I was about to get to bed. Have to try to get back on a a normal

schedule after this weekend, lol.
Gxxxx Naw. I didn’t get into any trouble. I do have to say that wor easy to

talk to too;-)
Gxxxx: Yeah? I’m watching something on the health channel.
ME: You watch the health channel?

That’s like one step up in nerdiness from the history channel. Haha, just teasing you. What is it?
ME: OK,

i’m gonna get some sleep. Good to hear from you though. Sweet dreams. :-*
Gxxxx: Goodnight.

6-21-10 Next

night:
Gxxxx: How are you?
ME: Hey gxxxx! Good. I found you on facebook btw.
Gxxxx: Did you? Add me. Lol. I just

gotten off work. And made no money. But at lest i get to go home.
ME: I already added you.
ME: Why didn’t

you make any money:? You didn’t flirt enough? Haha
Gxxxx: Ha ha. No people come in. Lol
Gxxxx: I added

you.
ME: On man, that must suck when you’re a waitress.
ME: Oh cool. Thanks!
Gxxxx: I know! Lol so what are

you up too?
ME: Just trying to get caught up on errands today. I can finally see my floor! Lol. You?
Gxxxx: Going

to get something to than off to bed.

(I stopped texting her at this point, because I was getting texts this night

from her, from Jxxxx (who I met the night before), and from Dxxx, a girl I already know, who texted me out of the

blue. All of this was after I had already stopped texting Fxxx, who I’ll talk about next...)

(OK, the rest

of 6-19-2010...)
Ike & Jonesy’s:
I go here right after Hooters. I check out people dancing, but I'm not

joining in, just leaning against a kind of half-wall next to a booth. Two women post themselves up next to me. After

a while I turn to one and ask if this is the cool place to be in Indy or something like that. She starts telling me

about Tiki Bob's, etc., across the street, and different age groups, yada yada yada. I make small talk for a

second, and eventually I leave to go try Tiki Bob's and Have a Nice Day Cafe again. This time nothing seems to be

hitting. Girls aren't making eye contact with me, bartenders and bouncers aren't trying to be cool with me, etc.

Just not getting the same vibe. Eventually I decide to go back to Ike & Jonesy's. I'm walking up to the door, and

a woman standing out front with her friend says "So, did you try Tiki Bob's" or something like that. Turns out she

was the one I had asked about that, but I didn't even recognize her, lol. I start making small talk with her and

her fat friend (it seems like maybe a law of nature that every hot girl has a fat friend. WTF?) I get into a pretty

long conversation with her. Really, I would have bailed out long ago normally, but she keeps it going. Eventually I

go inside to use the bathroom, and they go back inside to dance. I'm feeling kind of queesy and have a headache,

etc. I get a glass of water. Then I spot those girls dancing, so I head over and start dancing with them. They are

both very friendly, but I try spinning Fxxx, the hotter one, and the one I had talked to initially, and getting more

"personal" with her. We danced for quite a long time, the rest of the night essentially, and got pretty sexy on the

dance floor. Also kissed her in the middle of one song. I think I maybe went back for repeats on that a few times,

lol.

However, I eventually had to go to the bathroom and vomit, I was feeling so sick. I don't know if it was a

-none overdose (although I doubt that, since I have worn even more AE than what I had on) or a -nol overdose (from

both AE and SOE -- didn't realize AE had -nol in it as well, but can you OD from -nol?), or bad Hooters shrimp

and/or Ritalin with it, or a combination of all of it or what. It occurred to me that the open packets of TE and SOE

in my pocket might still be sort of "leaking" pheromones out into the air where I was sniffing them, even though I

folded them over, so I flushed both of them down the toilet as well. Then... back to dance, lol. I'm not letting

this experiment go to waste.

Eventually, about closing time, they go outside, and I follow them. We sit down and

talk some more. Fxxx is basically interviewing me for her new boyfriend job. I get her phone number. But I sense

that no one-night-stand is happening, both because of the fat friend, and because Fxxx is recently divorced, older,

thinking about more than that, yada yada.

As I'm getting ready for bed, I get a text from her. For some reason,

I seem to have erased or something got messed up with my texts, so I only have hers except for a few at the end.

Anyway...

6-20-10
2:37am Fxxx: Good kisser. :)
2:47am Fxxx: ;) I remember and she wants a kit kat too

lol
2:47am Fxxx: Dream?
2:51am Fxxx: So are u interested in chatting more or am I too old for ya?
2:55am

Fxxx: Mmmm nice.
2:56am Fxxx: Np. U ok?
3:01am Fxxx: We are at the store now.
3:01am Fxxx: Sweet

dreams:)
3:02am Fxxx: Sorry daughter
3:03am Fxxx: I will as well;)
3:13am Fxxx: So u don’t

forget who I am lo
PIC attached
3:20am Fxxx: Ok great. I will. Its nice to meet u
3:22am

Fxxx: I’m looking for a man to know me as a woman I am and the person I am and become my best friend and then

whatever happens
3:23am Fxxx: Ur an attractive man or I would have never stopped u on the street and talk to

u
3:28am Fxxx: Ty very sweet to say. How long have u been single
3:34am Fxxx: Ok just curious.
3:34am

Fxxx: I’d like to see u again
3:35am Fxxx: if possible
3:36am Fxxx: Nite
3:38am Fxxx: We

will have to work out a schedule soon. I’m off to new york to see my best friend wed-sun. Yay!
3:39am

Fxxx: Sweet dreams :*

9:36am Fxxx: Good morning How was that dream? :)
10:13am Fxxx: How u doing?
10:19am

Fxxx: My hair takes in all the smoke. Have a safe trip home. Keep in touch if u want to meet up some time
11:41am

Fxxx: What’s ur email again so I can friend u on facebook
11:43am Fxxx: Ok thx
11:43 am Me:

:-*
11:44am Fxxx: :*
11:45am Fxxx: Nice pic
11:58am Me: Thank you. :) phone’s about to die, fyi.

:*

6-21-2010
On facebook, I send her this message:
ME: June 21 at 9:45am
yummy memories of you this morning.

;-)

Fxxx: June 21 at 12:51pm
really - your kisses were pretty good! lol hope you are having or had a good

day.

Me: June 21 at 8:06pm
Should have tried more of them, then... ;)

Then I get a text:
8:38pm

Fxxx: U think huh? ;)
8:39pm Me: Want
8:40pm Fxxx: ?
8:40pm Me: Not think
Fxxx: Lol
8:52pm

Fxxx: any plans of coming to indy soon?
8:52pm Fxxx: Lol
8:54pm Me: I hadn’t planned on it. But

it’s possible i could be tempted.
9:05pm Fxxx: Lol. Well maybe.

Didn't hear back from her, but sent her

another message on facebook.
Me: June 22 at 4:20pm
Don't let those New York guys sweet talk you, by the way.

That's my job...

Update. 6-25-10:

Haven’t heard from either of these girls since. (Although, I

haven’t contacted them either.)

Overall, I'd have to say I did OK this night, though not as well as with

SOE and TE. I need to look more into the doses and see what sort of pheromone profile works best for me.

Doggy Style
06-30-2010, 01:13 PM
6-21-2010
Pheromones:
Wore: 1/2 pack SOE and 1/2 pack Alter

Ego

Kinko’s
Can’t ever tell much during day, because interactions are never that long. There was a girl

ahead of me in line at Kinko’s. She was young, we had some sort of semi-friendly situational conversation about the

fax being screwed up, but nothing beyond that.

Jordan Collision
Went here next for another estimate on

repairing my car. Guy said he was really busy and asked if I could come back, so I made an appointment for later

that day. He seemed really in a rush.

Post Office
Went here to send some mail. Post office guy and woman

next to him were friendly and helpful, but who knows? People standing in line near me seemed comfortable, but again

it’s hard to say whether it was anything out of the ordinary or not.

Back to Jordan Collision
Woman behind

the desk was pretty quiet and stand-offish, but guy this time was less busy, was very helpful, etc. Spent a long

time trying to track down the cheapest after-market parts he could find, but price still ended up being about $1000.

I asked if there was any way we could do just a cosmetic repair that wouldn’t require so much in parts (like the guy

at Preferred Collision had suggested, and would have charged $200-$300 for.) This guy sat down talking to me and

told me how I could probably fix it myself. I asked him how much he would do it for, and he said “Oh, I mean, I

could probably do that for like $50.” So, I took him up on that and had him write it down. Got an appointment for

Wednesday morning to get it fixed for $50. Nice. (other place would have charged $200-$300). Was it pheromones? Who

knows...

Doggy Style
06-30-2010, 01:14 PM
6-24-2010
Pheromones:
Put on about 1/2 or a whole pack of SOE and same amount of AE at a rest stop about 45

minutes away from the strip club.
I read about someone who said they put on like 6 drops of NPA and had good

reactions at a strip club. Also that he applied some to his hair so when the dancers put their boobs in his face

they would have the pheromones literally right under their noses.

Once I’m at the strip club, I sit at a

table a bit away from the stage, and just go up to “perverts’ row” here and there with a dollar for the dancer to

see if anything happens when I get within sniffing range of a dancer.

"Jamie." White girl, young. Couldn’t

tell anything. Pretty normal, friendly stripper behavior.

Another girl, pretty normal reaction. I think this

might have been the one who kind of kept her head away from me, mostly gave me the back. Sort of ignored me, even

while dancing on stage for me.

Went to bathroom, upped the AE (like 1/2 a packet more?)

"Bella."

Italian, chubbier, maybe a little older, like 30’s. Went fucking nuts about the cologne, started talking about

riding my cock, blah blah blah. Afterwards, came to sit with me, started grinding and kind of play-fucking me,

talking about how she wanted my cock, blah blah blah. Wanted me to get a dance with her, get dirty, yada yada. Never

seen this girl before, so it’s hard to tell whether it was the AE or just this girl’s thing. I think I went to the

bathroom to up the AE even a bit more before I got a dance with her to see what would happen. Got pretty hot in the

back room, but not necessarily more than normal. And she didn’t like spontaneously cross any boundaries or anything,

so who knows. But she did say she loved my cologne, lol. Kept sniffing the places I had applied it, etc.

???

Forgotten any other girls here, but obviously nothing spectacularly out of the ordinary to report.

Girl from

Brazil (so, Latina, obviously) talked with me. Kept basically talking about what a gold-digger she was, although, of

course, she didn’t put it that way. She talked a lot. Not totally in intelligible English. Not fast, just kept

talking. But never got really flirty. Maybe she was uncomfortable. Who knows? She wasn’t really doin’ it for me, and

I wanted to tip other dancers to test what reactions I would get, so I didn’t ever get a dance. Eventually she just

up and left. Kind of weird.

"Raquel." A bit older, maybe late 30’s (had at least one kid). Opened up and

talked a lot, but then strippers always do that (at least with me). Did a little of the

oh-I’m-gonna-lean-forward-to-point-something-out-and-my-boob-is-accidentally-touching-you kind of thing a couple of

times toward the end of the convo, but not a ton of stuff before that. Made fun of some people for thinking that

anything happens in the “VIP” room. But then I sort of pressed her on whether she had ever crossed any lines or

gotten in trouble for it, and she admitted she had -- a week or two ago. (And she has only been dancing at this club

for... wait for it... a couple of weeks.) I went to the bathroom, put on a little more AE, and then got a private

dance with her. Again, things got pretty hot and heavy, but that’s not atypical for me and for this club, etc. I

took a break to go to the bathroom and put on yet more AE, then came back and got another dance. Same thing. Pretty

crazy lap dance, but no lines were crossed. I even tried to sort of encourage her to, but she said no, because she

didn’t want to get in trouble *again*. Lol.

The main thing I really wanted to test out tonight was if I cold

OD on AE, and how strippers would react. Would they just not even be able to handle being near me from the -none OD,

even though they have a monetary incentive to? Would it be a turn-on at all? And would it continue to be so even at

an OD level?

Overall, it’s hard to come to any very definite conclusions from a strip club, because they have

to pretend like they like you anyway. But I do think at least that Bella got hit by the AE, whether her behavior was

normal for her or not, as she kept basically *inhaling* the scent in private. Raquel might also have. Hard to tell.

But I *can* say that there didn’t seem to be any problem with OD-ing. That is, the OD might have meant that the

effect dropped off to zero, but it didn’t produce any *negative* reactions, as far as I can tell. Although, again,

it’s hard to say, since there *were* a couple of dancers who just never approached me, etc. But nobody ran screaming

from the room or covering their noses or anything. That’s about all I can say from the night.

Doggy Style
06-30-2010, 01:15 PM
6-25-2010
Txxxx came to clean. Shipment from Love-Scent had just arrived, so I tried just spraying a spray or

two of TE right on my throat. She did make the comment that I could “do better” than the girl I just broke up with,

and prefaced that by saying she really shouldn’t say that, as the cleaning lady, or whatever. But she’s said that

sort of thing before, and shown attraction to me before, etc. So, in reality nothing really different. In fact, this

time she cleaned the apartment really fast. Which either means nothing, or could mean she was feeling too attracted

and wanted to leave before anything happened. But basically, I can’t conclude anything really.

Doggy Style
06-30-2010, 01:16 PM
6-25-2010 (night)
Pheromones:
Geez... I’ve totally forgotten now. I probably had on some SOE, and

some sprays of TE. Who knows? Don’t remember. Nothing really happened this night, though. The bartender girl at the

first bar I went to was pretty friendly, and kind of maybe teasing me for ordering a girly drink, but she’s a

bartender, so it’s her job to be nice. Also the girl that Jxxxxxx brought with him was pretty flirty with me, but

she was kind of an attention whore who was clearly trying to game Jarrett all night anyway, so who knows...?

Doggy Style
06-30-2010, 01:19 PM
6-26-2010
Pheromones:
See narrative.

First, I went to return my contact lenses (which have

been screwed up for the third time by this store) around 4:15pm. The one bitch I talked to first wasn’t cooperating,

so I busted out some Chikara I had prepared and put a little on my wrists and back of arms. Another woman then

immediately started helping me. I doubt it had to do with the pheromones, though, because it was immediately as I

was putting it on, and she said she remembered me from the last time I was in, etc. Plus, I was acting pretty

pissed, and was saying I would talk to “Dr. Cxxxxx” when he got back. So, I think she was just being

cool.

Anyway, so I had that much Chikara (very little bit) on by the time I got to Axxxxx’s about an hour

later.

No real “hits” that I could tell. I ran into Mxxxxx, whom I had met the same night I met Axxxxx, and

who flirted with me back then, and again now. Also saw Kxxx, whom I had met via Axxxxx before, and who had also been

flirty or whatever with me before. So neither of those had to do with the pheromones. Nothing else to say, really.

At one point, I got kind of sweaty under my arms, so I went to the bathroom, wiped them off with toilet paper and

sprayed some 50/50 The Edge/Drakkar Noir out of the teeny spray bottle. (Didn’t shake it up beforehand, if that

matters.) Couldn’t tell much difference. Also, later on rolled a bit more Chikara on wrists and forearms, and as

best I could behind ears and on back of neck. Couldn’t really tell much difference after that either.

People

*might* have been getting slightly closer to me after one or the other of these, but certainly nothing major.

Doggy Style
06-30-2010, 01:25 PM
6-27-2010
Pheromones:
Wore: almost a whole gel pack of Peception (tried to go for 1/2 pack, but had a hard

time with it, and just figured who cares, go for it). Applied it at about 12:50pm.

Coffee Shop: Girl at

register (looked Latina, young) seemed very enthusiastic about taking my order. Also, girl sitting across from me

asked to use my charger for my laptop, and tried to make small-talk with me for a second. (I didn’t try to keep the

conversation going too hard, because I wanted to see how much effort she would put into it. She seemed like she

maybe wanted to talk but couldn’t think of anything to say...)

Clothing Store #1: Sales lady greeted me, not

super enthusiastically, but gave me the vibe that she might have been attracted but a bit intimidated. Hard to say.

Also said goodbye when I left, but she’s a saleslady, so hard to make much of it.

Clothing Store #2: Was

approached by all 3 sales girls, one after another, to ask if I needed any help. All made pretty solid eye contact,

a bit more than what I’m used to casually. I could imagine that was the pheromones, but again it’s hard to say, as

that’s their job, and it wasn’t anything super dramatic.

2-3 thrift stores:

uneventful.

Napped.

6:30pm. -- Bar/Restaurant: Got a bite to eat. Waitress looked pregnant. Not rude

but certainly no attraction. If anything, she was a bit stand-offish, but trying to be polite. I can’t smell the

-none as much now unless I sniff my arms. (But if I do, I can still smell it a bit.)

8:30pm. -- Bar downtown:

Stopped in to get a drink. Interrupted some guy drinking a beer and chatting with the bartender. She came back to

chat with me a bit. Again, pretty solid eye contact, tried to make conversation with me a bit (though we were

interrupted by someone right outside with a super-loud motorcycle.) Pheromones could have been working, but again,

hard to say since it’s kind of her job to talk to the customers. She did get a little more personal than absolutely

necessary, though. Asking me where my friends were, etc., etc., before getting interrupted and she went to do

something and said she’d be back. Also, I made small talk with the guy I sort of cock-blocked, and he was friendly

and open to talking. Treated me a bit like I was alpha and he was beta. But who knows?

9:45pm. -- Stopped in

at a high rise a friend lives in. Woman who followed me into the elevator didn’t face forward like one normally

does. I didn’t say anything to see if she would initiate convo. She didn’t, but her body was turned slightly towards

me the whole way up to the 23rd floor. (Instead of her facing forward, she was kind of at a 45-degree angle, half

way between facing forward and facing me directly.) When we got to my floor and I was about to get off, she says

“You have a great day” with this really like disappointed sound in her voice. I thanked her and left.

I could

still smell the -none when I sniffed my arms when I got home at 1am or 2am. And it didn’t totally wash right off; it

took a little scrubbing.

I’ve noticed that my voice gets deeper when I’m wearing -none.

Interesting.

Not sure what to make out of Perception. I'd like to test it during a night out at the clubs,

etc. So I ordered a few more gel packs.

Doggy Style
06-30-2010, 01:29 PM
6-29-2010
Pheromones:
About 3/4 of a gel pack of C7 & about 2-4 “dabs” (I guess) of A7.
Applied at about

1:00pm.

Went to lunch at a local Italian restaurant. Waitress was pretty old and married to the chef I think.

Not flirty. At first I thought she might be keeping her distance. She did bring some other guy’s order to me by

mistake, but I don’t know if that’s because she was flustered by the pheromones or just senile, or just an ordinary

screw up (although there weren’t many people there.) I went into the bathroom and wiped a bit of the A7 off my

throat, because I felt like it was too strong, and since C7 has -none I could be OD-ing. She was very respectful and

polite and all, and maybe more so after I went to the bathroom, but I can’t say anything for sure.

I went to

Big Lots afterwards, just to walk past some customers and the cashier. Couldn’t really tell anything.

Went to

Barnes and Noble to work on my dissertation. Couldn’t tell anything.

Went to Macy’s to check out colognes for

cover-up scents. Sales lady was polite, but nothing spectacular.

About 8:00pm / 8:30pm
Went back home,

washed my hands, face, and neck pretty good, applied another 2 dabs of A7 and about 2/3 to 3/4 a pack of C7 (was

going for 1/2, but got a little more out I think.)

Went to Chili’s to eat. Ended up with a male waiter. He

was very polite and respectful, but who knows?

Since I started journaling only later, I haven't put in some

of my other experiences with Chikara, but overall I'm not a big fan as of right now. Clearly my best times have

involved SOE, and the absolute best was the first night in Indy with 1/2 pack of SOE and 1/4 pack of TE.

BTW,

what would that translate into in terms of inches of the regular SOE product and sprays of the regular TE product?

Doggy Style
06-30-2010, 07:16 PM
6-30-2010
8:00pm -- 8:20pm

Pheromones:
1/2 pack SOE gel. 2 little half-spritzes and 1 full spray from

a teeny-tiny spray bottle (holds 2.5 mL, and yields about 40 sprays, so about 0.0625 mL in a full spray) of The

Edge/cologne mix (1.25 parts cologne to 1.00 part unscented Edge). Also put some NPA on a Q-tip and dabbed it around

on my scalp and behind ears in a few places.

Pheromone Profile:
I’m trying to figure this out (any help is

GREATLY appreciated), but I’m still having a hard time figuring out the spreadsheet and figuring up the exact

dosages.
1/2 gel pack SOE = 0.5 mL (?) = 0.0347mg -nol / 0.0087mg -rone (???)
~ 0.125 mL Edge/cologne =

~0.0555 mL of the Edge = 0.0028mg -none / 0.0028mg LaCroy Secret Ingredients (LC)
~1/2/3 drops NPA (hard to say

as more got on the Q-tip than I intended) = 0.012mg-0.024mg-0.036mg -none / 0.012mg to 0.036mg LC
So, overall

Pheromone Profile:
-none: 0.0148mg--0.0268mg--0.0388mg
-nol: 0.0347mg
-rone:

0.0087mg
LC: 0.0148mg--0.0268mg--0.0388mg

OK, well now that I’ve figured that out, there’s

probably my answer as to why the results were pretty disappointing. My best night so far would have been about

*half* the dose of Edge/NPA. Obviously it makes a difference where you apply it, etc., as far as dispersion goes

too. I put the Edge and NPA stuff around my neck and in the hair, where it would almost all go straight up into her

nose. I realized that my arms would be under that plastic sheet thing they put over you, so I tried to put the SOE

around my neck and face too, but still some on my wrists and arms, so basically the pheromones that hit her were

probably a good bit less -nol than what I’d want, and obviously WAY too much fucking -none/LC. OK, so...

Go

to my hair cut appointment with a cute girl that I have had cut my hair there before a few times. She has shown

maybe-sort-of some attraction to me before, so I thought this would be a good experiment. Unfortunately, nothing

much to report. In fact, she seemed less attracted to me this time than the previous time. She was still polite,

friendly, etc. I put on some sprays of TE first, because that shit DEFINITELY smells like cat piss. No two ways

about it. Ick! Even mixed with 1 part TE to 1.25 parts cologne it doesn’t hardly cover it up. So I figured I’d do

that like 30 minutes before and hope the stink died down a little. But then for some reason I thought the two tiny

little sprays from my tiny little spray bottle wouldn’t be enough -mones. If my calculations above are correct, then

I was right. But then I dabbed on some NPA, and most likely put on enough for an OD.

Some of her behavior

could maybe *barely* have been interpreted as flirty, but, like I said, even less so this time than previous times.

Definitely no DIHL or anything like that. Nor did any of the other women in the salon seem to notice me or pay much

attention to me.

Incidentally, the last time I was there, she seemed much more flirty, as did another hair

stylist who I’ve had do my hair before and who happened to be in the chair right next to us, as did the girl taking

payments at the front counter. I recall that the last time I was there I had just done a few chin-ups and some other

light exercise, was just very *slightly* sweaty in the arm pits, and didn’t have time to shower or anything before

hand. Maybe they all liked my natural scent, and didn’t like the OD -mones this time?

Doggy Style
06-30-2010, 09:45 PM
6-30-2010
10:30pm
Pheromones:
1/2 (maybe more like 1/3) pack of SOE. 1/2 pack of AE.

Pheromone

Profile:
1/2 gel pack SOE = 0.5 mL (?) = 0.0347mg -nol / 0.0087mg -rone (???)
1/2 pack AE = 0.5 mL (?) =

0.100mg -none (?) / 0.075mg -nol (?) / 0.0500mg -rone (?)

Overall Profile:
-none: 0.1000(?)
-nol:

0.1097(?)
-rone: 0.0587(?)

Bar:
Dxx (male friend) texted me to see if I wanted to grab some

drinks, so I showered quickly, applied the other mones, and went out to the bar to meet him. The only girl there was

the bar tender. She didn’t spend a lot of time interacting with us, but in any case nothing special happened. I may

still be OD-ing on -none since I probably OD’ed earlier, and I don’t know that the quick shower would have gotten

rid of the -mones.

Looks like, if I'm right about the pheromone profile, this was still an OD, even if I had

washed all the -mones off from earlier today. Is this right?

terry0400-40
07-01-2010, 03:47 AM
Introduction:

Hi everyone. Newbie to the pheromone scene here. I am testing out different

pheromones, and will try to keep a journal going here, at least until I’m satisfied that I’ve found something that

works pretty well and pretty consistently for me, or until i’m satisfied that pheromones don’t work or don’t work

very well. As of right now, however, especially after a couple of nights spent in Indianapolis that I’ll report on

below, I suspect that the right amounts of the right pheromones do indeed work, and well enough to make it worth

while.

Basic Info:

Male, 34 years old, 5’4”, ~140 lbs., white, heterosexual.

Other Info:

I’m a

pretty good looking guy in the face,
despite being so short. I’ve never had any woman really make anything

out of my height, at least in person, whether or not that turned out to be a factor in anyone’s being

attracted to me or not. I’ve encountered some short guys for whom being short is a really big mental block, and

heard a lot about that, so I figured I’d address it. But it’s never been anything that bothered me or seemed to

matter to any women I’ve been with, so...

Also, in my own opinion, I could stand to be in a little better shape,

but again I haven’t ever heard that from women, and I'm by no means fat or anything.

I’m currently taking

Ritalin for adult ADD. I don’t know how or whether Ritalin would affect pheromone production.

Some

Non-Pheromone Variables to Keep in Mind:

In my journal, I can only compare my experiences going out using

pheromones with my previous life experiences, so some other recent changes in my life are relevant here:

First,

I've recently re-vamped my wardrobe. Finally found some “grown-up” shoes, etc. (I wear size 5 to 6 shoes, so it’s

more difficult to find quality men’s dress shoes in my size.) Anyway, I’ve been dressing somewhat better, so that

may be one factor in better reactions from women.

Second, I’ve always been shy, had troubles with social

anxiety, anxiety about approaching women, etc., which hampered my dating life enormously. But I’ve recently have had

some good break-throughs with something called “Redecision Therapy” (based on Transactional Analysis). So I have a

bit less approach anxiety, etc., anyway. So that’s another factor that’s going on in addition to the pheromones.

(These two questions were mentioned in one of the Newbie FAQs, so here you go...)

My Expectations: I don’t

really have any *expectations* about pheromones. I’m trying to keep an open mind and see whether they work at all

and if so what they are good for.

My Current Goals for Pheromone Use:

#1) Get laid more. I’m especially

interested in fairly casual relationships.
I was married before, so I feel like “been there, done that.” I’ve

tended to get pretty serious pretty quickly with most girls I’ve been with. That, or just a one-night stand/very

short-term fling. I’d much rather have less time-consuming and more casual “fuck-buddy” / “friends-with-benefits”

type relationships, or just less serious, non-monogamous type relationships. I’d settle for a never-ending stream of

easy one-night stands, though. Lol. That sounds funny, but it’s true. That’s something I’d *settle* for, but I’d

prefer a small number of casual sexual relationships with women I genuinely enjoy as friends.

#2) Better

evaluations from my students; better performance from my students.
I’m a grad student, and teach some intro level

courses. I’ve noticed a lot of what I’ve learned in the seduction community about body language, vocal tonality,

etc., etc., transfers over to teaching and leading classroom discussions. Charisma is just as important for a

teacher as in any other pursuit that involves social interaction. If pheromones can help there too, that would be

awesome. (Note: I don’t poke my students. Freaks me out even to think about it, and about the potential

consequences.)

#3) Better interactions with my dissertation director and readers.
#4) Get a job in

academia.
Again, even if it *shouldn’t* be, the fact is that charisma and personality are important in landing a

job in any area. Once I get an interview, if I can use pheromones to my advantage, that would be awesome.

OK

everybody. Hope you enjoy reading my journal entries as I explore the wonderful world of pheromones.

--Doggy

StyleHi there DS :welcome: to this great forum its good to have you on

board.

I also am sorta short coming in at 150 lbs of

muscle and 5 ft and 5.5 inches, in height, i have never given any thought to my height and i have never had any

problems with taller women, i was at one time dating a young girl who was well over 6 ft she was crazy about

me.

Even though i am sorta average in looks i have

this knack of giving my girlfriends explosive orgasms even them that have never experienced them before so that may

be part of the reason that out of nearly 100 lovers i have not been dumped as yet.

Yes i am personal trainer for my penis and i guess i

am sorta strict with him in making him workout often, but then i do reward him by lavishing him with some good

attention and all over massage therapy with my own massage formula its called "Stiff Max " it contains ten all

natural ingredients and it works very well in preserving peak performance.

I have used lots of pheromones offered here as well

as many other places and out of the ones offered here my favourites are Alpha 7 used with Scent of Eros this gives

me some good attraction hits from young girls and sometimes their

mothers.

Good luck and i hope to share some pheromone

related posts with you in the future. :cheers:

Doggy Style
07-01-2010, 08:53 AM
LOL.... "personal trainer

for my penis." I LOVE your posts, Terry. I've read many of them already. Looking forward to many more.

I have

yet to try Alpha 7 / SOE on a weekend, in a club/bar environment, but I will have to try that out. So far my best

night was with 1/2 gel pack SOE and 1/4 gel pack TE, but I'm still trying to figure out what that translates into

in terms of the non-gel pack products.

Cheers, Terry!

Russx
07-01-2010, 09:48 AM
I’ve

recently have had some good break-throughs with something called “Redecision Therapy” (based on Transactional

Analysis).

Maybe I could do with that. Was this paid therapy or did you read books?

terry0400-40
07-01-2010, 12:26 PM
LOL.... "personal trainer for my penis." I LOVE your posts, Terry. I've read many of them already.

Looking forward to many more.

I have yet to try Alpha 7 / SOE on a weekend, in a club/bar environment, but I will

have to try that out. So far my best night was with 1/2 gel pack SOE and 1/4 gel pack TE, but I'm still trying to

figure out what that translates into in terms of the non-gel pack products.

Cheers,

Terry!One half of a Scent of Eros gel/pkt is equal to a 15 inch

roll stripe from the SOE roller top bottle when the roller ball is freed up and rolling smoothly, this amount is =

to 3 drops from the roller bottle when the roller top has been removed.

And The Edge gel/pkt contains 80 mcg

pheromones therefore a half will be 40 mcg which when compared to the spray bottle would give you around 3 full

sprays thus equaling 1/2 a gel/pkt.

Now and then the SOE roller ball in a new bottle may need freeing up a little

and this is easily achieved by inverting the bottle and this will wet the ball, then stand it upright and with a

washed clean finger or palm run it over the roller ball untill it runs free and easy.

Doggy Style
07-01-2010, 04:09 PM
Maybe I

could do with that. Was this paid therapy or did you read books?

I've done a few different kinds of

therapy with a few different therapists, some good some bad. This was just from reading the book "Changing Lives

Through Redecision Therapy" by Goulding and Goulding. But you might not follow some of what they say if you don't

already know something about Transactional Analysis (TA). If you've read "Games People Play" by Eric Berne, that's

his introduction to TA.

Basically, I've done enough therapy and self-improvement type stuff on my own to

know what my issues are and what they stemmed from. But there were a few issues, particularly that had to do with

traumatic events in my youth, where I knew *intellectually* that my fears/anxieties and the beliefs associated with

them just didn't really make sense, but on an *emotional* level I just still couldn't shake the bad feelings. That

was what Redecision Therapy helped me with.

According to TA, we all operate out of 3 distinct "Ego States" at

different times. They call them Child, Adult, and Parent. We start out life operating out of the Child ego state,

but then, a bit weirdly, we actually learn from our parents and develop a Parent ego state *before* we develop an

Adult ego state.

Anyway, when it comes to beliefs you know are irrational *intellectually* but still have a

hard time shaking *emotionally*, what they would say is that you probably had a bad experience as a child, and made

a certain decision, from the Child ego state. You can know look at it from your Adult ego state and see that it

isn't rational, but it's not changing your emotions, because that isn't the ego state you made the decision from.

So basically they will do things with role-playing or visualization or whatever, to get people to "re-decide" from

the appropriate ego state.

Anyway, it certainly worked for me on some major issues, and it's a short-term

therapy, i.e., designed to make permanent changes in a fairly short time-period. I still have some other issues to

work on, but some of the scenes they described in the book were similar enough to my own that just in reading it and

visualizing things as I was reading it helped me break through those issues.

I'd be happy to talk more about

it if you're interested.

Doggy Style
07-01-2010, 04:23 PM
One half of a Scent of Eros gel/pkt is equal to

a 15 inch roll stripe from the SOE roller top bottle when the roller ball is freed up and rolling smoothly, this

amount is = to 15 drops from the roller bottle when the roller top has been removed.

And The Edge gel/pkt

contains 80 mcg pheromones therefore a half will be 40 mcg which when compared to the spray bottle would give you

around 3 full sprays thus equaling 1/2 a gel/pkt.

Now and then the SOE roller ball in a new bottle may need

freeing up a little and this is easily achieved by inverting the bottle and this will wet the ball, then stand it

upright and with a washed clean finger or palm run it over the roller ball untill it runs free and

easy.

Thanks Terry! You are a gold mine. I actually used about 1/4 pack of The

Edge gel, so I guess that would be 1.5 sprays. But man, the unscented Edge spray really does smell like cat piss,

lol!

Did you say over 100 women? You poor man. Life has really been unfair to you, lol...

Doggy Style
07-01-2010, 04:42 PM
Here's a related question.

I just got some of the Edge "wipes." They say 3ml on the packet, but they don't say how many mg of pheromones per

ml. It couldn't be the same as in the normal product, because then you'd be getting as much as a bottle of Edge in

one batch of wipes. Plus, it would be a major OD. So... anybody know the pheromone content? (Couldn't find it on

the product table or product guide either.)

Doggy Style
07-01-2010, 07:03 PM
7-1-2010
Go to the post office today to pick up new batch of -mones. I have some Chikara

on, nothing else. Guy is pretty friendly to me.

I get out my mones and put on some SOE. How much? Probably

too fucking much, because i have a huge headache now (feels the same as my second night in Indy, above) even after I

just showered to wash it all off.

Go to one eye doctor to get a quote on how much contacts cost. The girls

are friendly, tell me how much, I say it’s more than I wanted to pay and would shop around. I left pretty quick,

so...

Next place I go to, guy is sort of super-salesman-ey type, but gets friendly and less pushy pretty

quickly, and takes me back to talk to some girl about contacts. They are both friendly. Another lady walks in and is

also really friendly (not just normal salesperson friendly, but like, joking around being kind of silly with me,

etc., like you would with a real friend). They figure out what it would be, and when I balk the one lady (I think

she’s a bit higher up on the totem pole) just immediately says “Well, we could give you 20% off” and the other is

like “Oh yeah, and we price match too, so...” and they are trying to figure out how much they can give me off. Then

the one girl says she can also get me a trial pair of contacts for free, etc. Also, the couple times the guys came

back there they were also super-cool and friendly to me. The girl who is doing most of the work and standing right

near me most of the time complimented me on my hair (lol) and some other flirty stuff.

As I'm leaving, she

tells me the contacts should be in very soon, and she will be calling me, and so she will see me really soon,

and.... blah blah blah... really emphasizing that she's going to see me again very soon, lol, and holding really

solid eye contact, etc., while I'm trying to get away.

Pheromones? Hmmm...

terry0400-40
07-01-2010, 10:06 PM
Thanks Terry! You are a gold mine. I actually used about 1/4 pack of The Edge gel, so I guess that

would be 1.5 sprays. But man, the unscented Edge spray really does smell like cat piss, lol!

Did you say over

100 women? You poor man. Life has really been unfair to you,

lol...I dont think life has been unfair to me because i am nearly

60 and i have actually turned many a hot girl away who has suggested we make love, i usually do this for ethical

reasons as i never have regarded scoring as a competing for numbers thing, it has on most times started with a

massive attraction from me for a certain girl or woman and a kiss always ignites the fuse before the bang, i make it

a really slow burn because i like my sex to last and last and last i guess i am a tease but at the end is a really

big bang of pent up atomic energy.

terry0400-40
07-02-2010, 12:06 AM
Here's a related question. I just got some of the Edge "wipes." They say 3ml on the packet, but they

don't say how many mg of pheromones per ml. It couldn't be the same as in the normal product, because then you'd

be getting as much as a bottle of Edge in one batch of wipes. Plus, it would be a major OD. So... anybody know the

pheromone content? (Couldn't find it on the product table or product guide

either.)Probably get a couple uses from one of these wipes if it is

sealed up well after the initial use, i dont know how many micograms of phero there would be in each pack so it may

be an idea to test some on the back of your hand and give it the smell sniff test lol

However if i was

cruising the pick up joints on the hunt for a piece of tight little sweet stinky pink salmon then i would use the

whole pack and apply it as the directions on the pack dictate.

ontimenow
07-02-2010, 05:56 AM
Probably get a couple uses from one of these

wipes if it is sealed up well after the initial use, i dont know how many micograms of phero there would be in each

pack so it may be an idea to test some on the back of your hand and give it the smell sniff test lol

However

if i was cruising the pick up joints on the hunt for a piece of tight little sweet stinky pink salmon then i would

use the whole pack and apply it as the directions on the pack dictate.

Man

the last paragraph is too funny LMAO

Russx
07-02-2010, 06:23 AM
I've

done a few different kinds of therapy with a few different therapists, some good some bad. This was just from

reading the book "Changing Lives Through Redecision Therapy" by Goulding and Goulding. But you might not follow some

of what they say if you don't already know something about Transactional Analysis (TA). If you've read "Games

People Play" by Eric Berne, that's his introduction to TA.

Basically, I've done enough therapy and

self-improvement type stuff on my own to know what my issues are and what they stemmed from. But there were a few

issues, particularly that had to do with traumatic events in my youth, where I knew *intellectually* that my

fears/anxieties and the beliefs associated with them just didn't really make sense, but on an *emotional* level I

just still couldn't shake the bad feelings. That was what Redecision Therapy helped me with.

According to TA,

we all operate out of 3 distinct "Ego States" at different times. They call them Child, Adult, and Parent. We start

out life operating out of the Child ego state, but then, a bit weirdly, we actually learn from our parents and

develop a Parent ego state *before* we develop an Adult ego state.

Anyway, when it comes to beliefs you know

are irrational *intellectually* but still have a hard time shaking *emotionally*, what they would say is that you

probably had a bad experience as a child, and made a certain decision, from the Child ego state. You can know look

at it from your Adult ego state and see that it isn't rational, but it's not changing your emotions, because that

isn't the ego state you made the decision from. So basically they will do things with role-playing or visualization

or whatever, to get people to "re-decide" from the appropriate ego state.

Anyway, it certainly worked for me on

some major issues, and it's a short-term therapy, i.e., designed to make permanent changes in a fairly short

time-period. I still have some other issues to work on, but some of the scenes they described in the book were

similar enough to my own that just in reading it and visualizing things as I was reading it helped me break through

those issues.

I'd be happy to talk more about it if you're interested.

I have read NLP and CBT

books so I understand alot of what you just said and it sounds like I have the same problem about the beliefs that

I'm struggling to change emotionally. I can relate to a bad experience as a child and making the wrong decision,

although I never had a choice as a child. My issues stem to the way I was brought up. My parents were just too

protective. Thanks for info and I will go order some books!

Doggy Style
07-02-2010, 01:21 PM
I have

read NLP and CBT books so I understand alot of what you just said and it sounds like I have the same problem about

the beliefs that I'm struggling to change emotionally. I can relate to a bad experience as a child and making the

wrong decision, although I never had a choice as a child. My issues stem to the way I was brought up. My parents

were just too protective. Thanks for info and I will go order some books!

Hey Russ. Yeah, I really

like CBT. I think the issue for me was just knowing that a belief didn't make sense but not being able to shake it

emotionally. I also had a *way* overprotective mom, not to mention basically verbally / emotionally abusive to me

and to my dad. Yes, one of the points they make in the book on Redecision Therapy is that, when you're a child

it's actually *true* when you tell yourself "I can't" such-and-such or "I must always/never" such-and-such. You

really don't have a choice. But those decisions stick with you into adulthood when it's no longer

true.

Good luck.