PDA

View Full Version : Bad time with a good product

Bowbuilder
06-29-2010, 07:25 PM
It's

been a while since my last post. If you read my other posts you'll remember that I was wearing TE to work and that

my married female supervisor was showing me alot of interest. Honestly I wish I had taken idesign's advice about

the workplace,but unfortunately I didn't.
My boss and I started sleeping together in Jan. She was coming to my

place 2-3 times a week while her husband was at work, I know, good way to get shot. We were also fooling around in

the storeroom at work. The relationship lasted into May. The problems started when a couple of my coworkers told me

that she was making some pretty inappropriate remarks to them,asking them about their penis size and such. I

questioned her, we argued at work, we broke up ,and she fired me the same day.
Because it's at will employment I

can't do anything about it. I have videos of her in my bed, love letters from her, etc. but I am not the kind of

guy that would use them against her. I did make a comment to one of the owners, after I was fired, about how unfair

it was to be fired for breaking up with a supervisor. He took it from there and suspended her for three days,but

alas I still lost my job.Anyway be careful with the mones at work.It was definitely wonderful to have my boss fall

for me in such a way, but ultimately it's done much more harm.I still love the TE, I will just use it in a more

social application.