PDA

View Full Version : First time ordering, what should I get?

CheshireKitten
06-24-2010, 01:07 PM
I'm semi-new to pheremones, I've been floating around several forums for a while before deciding to

register for this one!

So the basics:
I'm a 19-year old female living in the Pacific Northwest. Mildly shy at

first, but after I get comfortable with a person I'm pretty open.

And the goal:
So there's this guy I work

with that I'm pretty attracted to. We're friendly enough to each other, but no real signals of interest (possibly

because we work together, doesn't want to interfere with that). I'm just looking for some fun flirting with him.

Any suggestions on what product(s) I should get?

aussiechic
06-24-2010, 10:59 PM
Hello welcome to love scent

there ain't many females here and I'm pretty new too but as a newbie I would order SOE I love the fragrance,PI

they both have copulins and adrostenol I have just awsome experiences with both and also PCC could be great

especially combined with PI just to ad the more sexual aura.:lovestruc

CheshireKitten
06-25-2010, 04:57 PM
Hello welcome to love scent there ain't many females here and I'm pretty new too but as

a newbie I would order SOE I love the fragrance,PI they both have copulins and adrostenol I have just awsome

experiences with both and also PCC could be great especially combined with PI just to ad the more sexual

aura.:lovestruc

Thanks! I'll go check those out :]

CheshireKitten
07-05-2010, 10:51 PM
So I put

in my order, now comes the hard part - waiting!

I ordered gel packs of SoE, the samples, and EoW. Discounts are

awesome for broke college students :]

Target boy is on a trip, comes back soon, and I should have my products by

then. I'm excited to make him my little test subject ;D I understand the need to let EoW dry down for at least 15

minutes before covering, I have a Pink Sugar dupe that should do the trick to cover that up. I'm hoping the SoE

will be a nice social buffer to the EoW.

On the other hand, I did just come right out and tell him I would do

him up and down the block. He didn't jump at the idea, nor did he tell me to stay away from him. On the contrary,

he said he wouldn't mind chilling outside of work. So if it becomes to much to use at work, I have another

option.

Curious as to what you guys think I should do with that, haha!