Will love scent be selling Edge Trust

soon?This stuff sure looks

good.
New! Pheromone and Oxytocin spray

for men and women

The spray contains a specially designed formula that can be applied directly to

the skin or clothes.

Each bottle has a unique

combination of 3.0mg of Pheromones and 2mg Oxytocin.

What is Oxytocin?

A new popular chemical that is found to increase peoples level of trust in each

others, facilitate social bonding and well as a potential cure for shyness, depression and other social

phobias.

There is a guaranteed amount of pure,

analytical grade of Pheromones and Oxytocin per bottle.

Lacroy Chemicals supplies The Edge TRUST spray in a separate, specially

designed formula, for men and women.

30ml Pheromone mix

in a unique Glass Bottle with atomizer, packed in its own box.

lifetransform
06-17-2010, 05:23 AM
whoa, this Edge Trust

looks really interesting. wonder how it'll compare to liquid trust--

terry0400-40
06-17-2010, 12:56 PM
whoa, this Edge Trust looks really interesting. wonder how it'll compare to liquid

trust--Daryn at La Croy did mention to me that they have sent some

of this new stock line to the US so i hope that L-S will be one of the recipients and that we all may benefit by

what i recon will be a really great product.

lifetransform
06-17-2010, 04:20 PM
Daryn at La Croy did mention to me that they have

sent some of this new stock line to the US so i hope that L-S will be one of the recipients and that we all may

benefit by what i recon will be a really great product.

can't wait can't

wait...

Rbt
06-17-2010, 05:38 PM
At least the bottle it comes in

looks pretty...

terry0400-40
06-17-2010, 08:04 PM
At least

the bottle it comes in looks pretty...Just so long as it attracts

some pretty women it will be just fine.

terry0400-40
06-17-2010, 08:12 PM
We had better use this stuff responsibly and treat the lured beaver with

respect.

Ie anymore than 3 caught must be recycled among us phero brothers, hope ye all dont mind second

slops :rofl:
can't wait can't wait...

Pagodeiro
06-18-2010, 09:39 AM
Looks like there are some new

products coming out this weeks and this what i read here is great news !

New things to play with for me ... YEAH

Pago

ontimenow
06-21-2010, 08:47 AM
Any updates on this product

yet?

ontimenow
06-21-2010, 09:05 AM
Forgot to ask this question.

From what I've read Oxytocin only last a couple of hours max. Would it be wise to add a spray or two of the

EdgeTrust say 4 or 5 hours later due to the none content? Any suggestions?

lifetransform
06-21-2010, 02:32 PM
Tammy says Edge Trust will

be LS site this week. awesome~:cheers:

ontimenow
06-21-2010, 02:46 PM
Does anybody know how much the

Edge Trust will cost?

idesign
06-21-2010, 03:08 PM
Edge Trust is being added to the

L-S Store even now.

Also, look for the new Pheromax/m with Oxytocin. These should be some interesting products

to play with. :)

terry0400-40
06-21-2010, 03:18 PM
We can hope that it will be less expensive than this> New Pheromax for Men

with Oxytocin $79.95
Does anybody know how much the Edge Trust will

cost?

ontimenow
06-21-2010, 03:21 PM
We can hope that it will be less expensive than

this> New Pheromax for Men with Oxytocin $79.95

Wow!! I hope it is

cheaper lol.

ontimenow
06-21-2010, 03:23 PM
If it works it may be worth the

price.Hopefully there will be a discount code in the next newsletter.

terry0400-40
06-21-2010, 03:39 PM
If

it works it may be worth the price.Hopefully there will be a discount code in the next

newsletter.Oh i agree with you in the case that the Oxytocin may

endure for over an hour it can be of great benefit when used with skill, especially in business and interview

situations, however i certainly would not be wanting to have to repeat spray with Androstenone every couple of hours

so as to keep up the trust factor, as it is Androstenone only has a very limited if not any effectiveness when used

on targets that are taking the birth control pill.

The discount codes certainly come in handy therefore it is

good to practice restraint and wait for one as they come more frequently whenever sales are slow and the economy is

in slump.

ontimenow
06-21-2010, 03:53 PM
Androstenone only has a very

limited if not any effectiveness when used on targets that are taking the birth control pill.

I never knew

that about none and birth control pills

HornyMan
06-22-2010, 12:59 AM
This stuff sure looks

good.
New! Pheromone and Oxytocin spray

for men and women

The spray contains a specially designed formula that can be applied directly

to the skin or clothes.

Each bottle has a unique

combination of 3.0mg of Pheromones and 2mg Oxytocin.

What is Oxytocin?

A new popular chemical that is found to increase peoples level of trust in

each others, facilitate social bonding and well as a potential cure for shyness, depression and other social

phobias.

There is a guaranteed amount of

pure, analytical grade of Pheromones and Oxytocin per bottle.

Lacroy Chemicals supplies The Edge TRUST spray in a separate, specially

designed formula, for men and women.

30ml Pheromone

mix in a unique Glass Bottle with atomizer, packed in its own box.

A cure

for depression, social phobias? Wow that sounds amazing since I have bipolar disorder.....which includes stages of

depression.... this could be the holy grail..

But edge/NPA etc have always been products people OD on...

what have they done differently this time to make sure that doesn't happen? Clearly by now they know half of the

mone population OD's on their products!

Also is this still basically a ONS product? Or are they going a

completely different marketing route here? I hope they stick to their main area which is products for senseless

f*cking :rofl:

:cheers:

HM

terry0400-40
06-22-2010, 01:32 AM
Androstenone only has a very limited if not any effectiveness when used on targets that are

taking the birth control pill.

I never knew that about none and birth control

pillsIt is something i have noticed to some degree as well as the

opinion of others, eg i have worn Androstenone when visiting women who are on birth control and where the Pheromone

is having little attraction effects upon them i notice that it has a very real and sometimes strong attraction

effect upon their daughters who are not taking birth control.
Also here are a few Androstenone opinions to kick

around.
Birth control prevents ovulation by tricking the body into believing the female is already

pregnant.

Since the body already thinks its in a state of pregnancy and Androstenone sends a mating type

signal perhaps this is why they do not respond.

Androstenone is not produced by the human body, excreted by

the human body, or
used as a neuro-steroid by the human brain.

Androstenone serves as a mating

pheromone in pigs and elephants and related
mammals, where it is produced in the gonads of those animals

and excreted during
mating season. Androstenone is of enormous concern to the hog industry because

production of even the tiniest amount of Androstenone (known as boar taint) in the
maturing male pig makes

the meat unfit for human consumption. They do use
Androstenone in spray form, however, to induce a sow in

heat to arch her back, which
makes artificial insemination easier. Of course, they spray it in front of the

sow's nose
-- not on themselves!

Androstenone is also a bacterial by-product of the break down of

human pheromones in sweat by skin bacteria over time when the sweat is allowed to sour. This is a main cause of

malodour in old sweat.

Although there have been numerous studies of Androstenone exposure with humans, there

is no research literature that supports the belief that this is a human pheromone, or that supports the claims that

it is a human female sexual attractant. At least one study done in the 1980's showed that Androstenone is a female

repellent! (4)

The available research data strongly suggests that this non-human steroid molecule affects the

trigeminal nerve pathwaysin humans(5) and can be a trigeminal nerve irritant. (6)(7) (The trigeminal nerve evolved

as part of the body's warning system, sensing potentially noxious stimuli.)

There are many anecdotal

reports of OD-type reactions to Androstenone including anxiety, negative emotional reactions, painful muscle spasms,

irritability, anger, and avoidance and rejection from others when exposed to a certain level of the steroid -- in

some cases when exposed to even a small amount of this steroid. These anecdotal reports seem to support the

scientific research emerging in human studies. If you are interested in these anecdotal reports any web search

ofAndrostenone OD (overdose), Androstenone irritability, Androstenone rage, or Androstenone anger will yield many

examples of the same.

Over 70% of women find the odor of Androstenone repulsive except during ovulation.

Ovulating women tend to lose the ability to smell Androstenone, (8) and become less repelled by the substance at

this time.

Many producers of pheromone products who use this steroid make the claim that this is proof that

it is a human female sexual attractant pheromone. However, since the periodic loss of ability to smell a substance

and the periodic loss of repellent activity for a substance does not logically or automatically equate with being

attracted to that substance, and considering the emerging evidence of trigeminal nerve irritation in humans caused

by Androstenone, we do not find this to be a compelling argument, whatsoever, that Androstenone is effective as a

sexual attractant even during ovulation.

We have found no evidence in our beta testing or in the scientific

literature research to suggest that any human-derivedpheromone causes irritability, anger, rage, painful muscle

spasm, avoidance and rejection by others, or any of the other negative effects repeatedly associated with

Androstenone use.

footnotes for this page:

1. R.P.

Michael, R.W. Bonsall, P. Warner, Human Vaginal Secretions: Volatile Fatty Acid Content, Science. New Series, Vol

186, No.4170 (Dec.27, 1974), P.1217-1219.

2. E.R. Boskey, R.A. Cone, K.J. Whaley, T.R. Moench, Thomas C

Jenkins Department of Biophysicis, Johns Hopkins University and ReProtect LLC, Baltimore, USA, Origins of vaginal

acidity, Human Reproduction, Vol. 16, no.9, P.1809-1813, 2001.

3. Jütte, A. (1995). Weibliche Pheromone-

Wirkung und Rolle von synthetischen Kopulinen bei der versteckten Ovulation des Menschen. Dipl.-Arb. an der Formal-

und Naturwissenschaftlichen Fakultät der Universität Wien.)

4. An examination of the effects of putative

pheromones on human judgments. Filsinger, Erik E.; Braun, J. Jay; Monte, Woodrow C. Ethology & Sociobiology, Vol

6(4), 1985, 227-236.

5. On the trigeminal percept of androstenone and its implications on the rate of

specific anosmia. Boyle JA, Lundström JN, Knecht M, Jones-Gotman M, Schaal B, Hummel T. Montreal Neurological

Institute, McGill University, Montreal, Canada. J Neurobiol. 2006 Nov; 66(13):1501-10.

6. Retronasal and

Oral-Cavity-Only Identifications of Air-Phase Trigeminal Stimuli. Vijal Parikh1, Ai Ping Lee-Lim2, and Bruce P.

Halpern. Chemosensory Perception Volume 2, Number 1 / March, 2009 p.1936-5802.

7. Olfactory/trigeminal

interactions in nasal chemoreception. Gérard Brand. Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews. Volume 30, Issue 7, 2006,

p.908-917

8. The Prevalence of Androstenone Anosmia. Elizabeth A. Bremner, Joel D. Mainland, Rehan M. Khan

and Noam Sobel. Chem. Senses, 2003, 28:p.423-432

9. Potential Mechanisms of Estrogen Quinone Carcinogenesis,

Judy L. Bolton and Gregory R. J. Thatcher, Department of Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacognosy (M/C 781), College of

Pharmacy, University of Illinois at Chicago, 833 South Wood Street, Chicago, Illinois, 60612-7231Chem. Res.

Toxicol., 2008, 21 (1), pp 93–101

10. Synthesis of the Equine Estrogen Metabolites 2-Hydroxyequilin and

2-Hydroxyequilenin, Fagen Zhang and Judy L. Bolton, Department of Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacognosy (M/C 781),

College of Pharmacy, University of Illinois at Chicago, 833 South Wood Street, Chicago, Illinois 60612-7231Chem.

Res. Toxicol., 1999, 12 (2), p.200–203

11. Detection of estrogen DNA-adducts in human breast tumor tissue

and healthy tissue by combined nano LC-nano ES tandem mass spectrometry. J. Embrechtsa, F. Lemièrea, W. Van

Dongena, E. L. Esmansa, Corresponding Author Contact Information, E-mail The Corresponding Author, P. Buytaertb, E.

Van Marckc, M. Kockxd and A. Makare. Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry, Volume 14, Issue 5, May

idesign
06-22-2010, 02:44 AM
Terry, can you give us a link to

that source? Thanks buddy. :)

HornyMan
06-22-2010, 03:36 AM
[FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]
Many producers of pheromone products who

use this steroid make the claim that this is proof that it is a human female sexual attractant pheromone. However,

since the periodic loss of ability to smell a substance and the periodic loss of repellent activity for a substance

does not logically or automatically equate with being attracted to that substance, and considering the emerging

evidence of trigeminal nerve irritation in humans caused by Androstenone, we do not find this to be a compelling

argument, whatsoever, that Androstenone is effective as a sexual attractant even during ovulation.

Haha they should speak to Gegogi who seems to fu*k women senseless with his combo of NPA and SOE...

hahahaah :rofl:

HM

HornyMan
06-22-2010, 03:40 AM
Just wondering since

Edge Trust contain oxy and I assume this fasciliates social bonding etc will this product be suitable for bars or

clubs? I always thought mega doses of NPA were needed here. ALso in bars there's not as much talking do to the

loud music.

I'm wondering WHERE this product is intended to be used :)

Any guesses? \o/

HM

terry0400-40
06-22-2010, 08:38 AM
Terry, can you give us a link to that source? Thanks buddy.

:)Sure can my friend if you send me your email adress, mine is on

my P Page, cheers.

terry0400-40
06-22-2010, 08:43 AM
Haha

they should speak to Gegogi who seems to fu*k women senseless with his combo of NPA and SOE... hahahaah

:rofl:

HMIt would make a great conversation, and i am sure that

SOE is a most effective attraction pheromone formula.
Maby i should ask Gegogi what if any boner tonic he is on

:whip:

ontimenow
06-22-2010, 09:15 AM
Thanks Terry

terry0400-40
06-22-2010, 09:24 AM
Thanks TerryAnytime :cheers:

ontimenow
06-22-2010, 03:33 PM
@Terry thinking I may just

order Liquid Trust by itself then add The Edge or Alpha 7 just to see how it goes. I'm thinking either Alpha 7 or

The Edge plus SOE and Liquid trust would be a killer combo. It's been a long time since I've tried Liquid Trust,

I've never tried Liquid Trust with Alpha 7. So what do you think?

terry0400-40
06-22-2010, 04:47 PM
@Terry thinking I may just order Liquid Trust by itself then add The Edge or Alpha 7 just

to see how it goes. I'm thinking either Alpha 7 or The Edge plus SOE and Liquid trust would be a killer combo.

It's been a long time since I've tried Liquid Trust, I've never tried Liquid Trust with Alpha 7. So what do you

think?Whatever is a good workable combined mix for you is just fine

to apply as you would normally do so.

I like Alpha 7 because it has the benefit of having around 4-5 mcg of

AndrosteRone per drop and 20 mcg Androstenone thus it is an excellent wear alone formulation as well as great value

for money as the use of one drop lasts and lasts, also choosing the addition of Scent of Eros makes it into a great

stealth attraction bomb.

Now when it comes to the LT i would apply it alone at 4 sprays across the shirt

front at chest level, this application can give a good hour of benefits and then it tapers off fairly rapidly, that

is why i choose to spray it immediately before my proposed time of target interception, but there is no problem with

refreshing if you need continued target interaction time.
I would use the LT alone for awhile just to guage its

results.

However when you become familiar with the characteristics of your LT applications then by all means

use it as a conjunct ie alongside your normal pheromone applications.

In other words i recon LT + A7 + SOE

could well be a fantastic attraction combo of atomic proportion....\o/

ontimenow
06-22-2010, 05:21 PM
Thanks for the info Terry I've

used LT a couple of years ago had some good reactions. As I mentioned I've never tried it with A7. I think A7 SOE

and LT with Angel/m would be the atomic bomb lol. Can't remember does LT have to be stored in a cool place like the

refrigerator or not. Thanks

terry0400-40
06-22-2010, 06:23 PM
Thanks for the info Terry I've used LT a couple of years ago had some good reactions. As I

mentioned I've never tried it with A7. I think A7 SOE and LT with Angel/m would be the atomic bomb lol. Can't

remember does LT have to be stored in a cool place like the refrigerator or not.

ThanksI did store my 30 ml bottle in the refrigerator and the

effects were good 18 months later still, so i would store it under refrigeration as it certainly cant hurt it and

may actually contribute to its longevity.
Angel is good, i knew this girl workin close to me and we never ever

spoke and she sorta always walked past me often but on the morning i wore A Man Angel she passed me and turned back

and started some really friendly talk, i also had pheromones on which was normal for me anyway as i apply something

or other nearly every day.
It doesant really matter as i will wear Angel just because i like it.

lifetransform
06-26-2010, 05:58 AM
still don't see Edge

Trust in the store yet, anybody else see it?

ontimenow
06-26-2010, 11:08 AM
still don't see Edge Trust in the store yet, anybody else see it?

I

don't see it either.

terry0400-40
06-26-2010, 03:04 PM
still don't see Edge Trust in the store yet, anybody else see

it?Phew thats a relief i dont see it either, i thought i may have

been going blind :eek:

HornyMan
06-28-2010, 01:15 PM
A cure

for depression, social phobias? Wow that sounds amazing since I have bipolar disorder.....which includes stages of

depression.... this could be the holy grail..

HM

I couldn't help but reflect on an

important conclusion most of us have come to regarding pheromones. I.e. They enhance was you put out, i.e. don't

create attraction if you do nothing, and you still have to do your part if you want to get laid in the

end.

But what if you're antisocial. What if you're naturally shy and the type of guy who does not

socialize, let alone talk to women and get their #.

Does this magical edge trust, seem to offer a cure for

this problem?

If this is the case as they so boldly say , a cure for social phobia, it may be that

pheromones may indeed do most of the work, leaving the alleviation of social phobias and getting laid up to

science......

Does any of this seem realistic, or do you think it's more marketing hype? Lacroy has

always put out first class products.

HM

Rbt
06-28-2010, 04:51 PM
I think there is a difference in

being "antisocial" and what might be termed "asocial."

Antisocial to me would mean a concious effort on one's

part to avoid social contact, at least positive social contact.

Being ascocial could mean you just don'e as yet

have the skill set(s) to be either social or antisocial.

In either case it would be my opinion that your social

behavior is still pretty much totally under your control, or at least not something that can really be created or

overcome with pheromones.

The one possible pheromone I can think of that may help would be something like alpha

androstenol. It does seem to "loosen" people up socially and be a conversation catylist. In fact a few times I have

experimented with an heavy alpha-nol product I wished some of those around me would shut up they gabbed on so much.

This could serve as a social "icebreaker," especially if you get some self-effects (I don't seem to get

self-effects from any pheromone however) and get you gabbing as well.

Most social inteaction skills are going to

come from experience. Something you have to practice and learn.

My opinions.

idesign
06-28-2010, 06:30 PM
...it may be that pheromones may indeed do most of the work, leaving the alleviation of social phobias and getting

laid up to science......

HM

Its pretty much agreed among experienced users that synthetic

pheromones can not and will not overcome asocial behaviors. You can't pick your nose in a bar and expect NPA to

draw a 10 onto your lap to give you a hand, but she might give you the finger if you ask her to dance. :)

What

pheromones WILL do is give you an edge, an entre, a stimulus, a social boost that will jump start your "game", if

that's what you're looking for.

In other circumstances they can, in the hands of a skilled user, lubricate a

situation and skew it in a certain direction and create a friendlier or more respectful, or trusting, or comfortable

vibe, depending on the product.

Its incumbent upon the user to study their "target" as well as themselves, and

tailor their pheromone use accordingly. Pheromones do not sidestep the complex dynamics of human behavior, they

must be used in conjunction with them.

My dos centavos amigos. :)

HornyMan
06-28-2010, 11:33 PM
Its pretty

much agreed among experienced users that synthetic pheromones can not and will not overcome asocial behaviors. You

can't pick your nose in a bar and expect NPA to draw a 10 onto your lap to give you a hand, but she might give you

the finger if you ask her to dance. :)

What pheromones WILL do is give you an edge, an entre, a stimulus, a

social boost that will jump start your "game", if that's what you're looking for.

In other circumstances

they can, in the hands of a skilled user, lubricate a situation and skew it in a certain direction and create a

friendlier or more respectful, or trusting, or comfortable vibe, depending on the product.

Its incumbent upon

the user to study their "target" as well as themselves, and tailor their pheromone use accordingly. Pheromones do

not sidestep the complex dynamics of human behavior, they must be used in conjunction with them.

My dos

centavos amigos. :)

Agreed. It is true in my opinion as well that pheromones as just a tool to reel

women in (bring the into your vicinity etc). If however, once the woman has come and realized you are what her

senses were guiding her to, you turn out to be "out of character" she will sense your wierd, strange, or not in sync

of what she expected and turn away.

I find that certain pheromones can surely help steer women in a direction

you choose (the social mones). other mones type also reels in different types of women or even amongst the same

type eg those that are ovulating or not etc (EG NPA).

I guess if you look at most Actors in Hollywood they

take roles in sync with their personality. That way they can play out the role with ease come filming time. Mones

are no different. Beginners or even those who aren't the best actors should choose mones in sync with their

natural personality so they can operate smoothly , in character with this new signature.

The exception is the

equivalent of a Depp in Hollywood who can take on 50 movies with roles all extremely different and still pull off

realism to the crowds. Experience like this is what separates the good from the masters. Its no different with

mones.

I myself am no actor. I find if I try to play out extremely polar roles all the time I get more

nervous and anxious and the mones work against me. I''ve found A7/SOE and Chikara to be amonst the best mone

products I have been using. Both enable one to work with a WIDE range of targets, and help me communicate with

everyone.

Chikara for the 20-30 something crowd (I'm 40) with a sexual social overtone, and A7/SOE when I

want to play a gentlemanly sexual alpha .

In either case they go very well with me as testomony in my

Hornyman Log posts.

I plan on using mones to primarily reel in the targets (Chikara = a lot of hot babes) ,

A7/SOE (initiate with just about everyone while playing a leader,) and then using my voice to "adapt to different

targets and venues". I find my voice is naturally easier to work with than acting skills (which i suck at).

Clothing is also easy for me to come by. Its easy to dress with a wide range too so I don't have to focus on

exactly specific clothes for extremely different situations.

I have found a good old visit to a MEXX outlet

in Toronto covers 80% of my clothing choice from jeans and vintage tshirts to more formal but sexier clothes (dress

pants, shirts , blazers etc). There is no need for me to go into speciality stores for shopping (just like with

mones) as Mexx provides me with a wide range of opportunity within my natural tastes in styles for attracting 20+

crowd)

Once these basic tenets are in place it is up to me to initiate and LEAD the target which is reeled in

to me.

Just my thoughts and opinions...

HM

lifetransform
06-28-2010, 11:47 PM
ah Edge Trust is on the

site now, niice.

HornyMan
06-29-2010, 07:45 AM
Quite pricey.

I wonder who will be the first to take this on and conduct tests?

Who will make the "plunge" first

:lol:

I have always had trouble with NPA and Edge, so I'm waiting on some feedback from the rest of you

users. I also have bipolar disorder and the fact that they say it helps social phobias and depression may point it

in my direction... :thumbsup:

Nonetheless I think I will have to hold out until I know its the real deal as

I've just blown $150 bucks or more on mones this past month...

Any takers?

HM

ontimenow
06-29-2010, 09:01 AM
I thought about trying edge

trust but decided to use liquid trust and A7 instead.

HornyMan
06-29-2010, 02:04 PM
I

thought about trying edge trust but decided to use liquid trust and A7 instead.

How long does this

last on you?

ontimenow
06-29-2010, 04:55 PM
How long

does this last on you?

The LT usually last a hour to a hour in a half.

larryp7639
07-05-2010, 06:10 PM
Wow!! I hope it is cheaper lol.

ME TOO :D
HEHE

HornyMan
07-07-2010, 01:13 PM
Terry

If I were

to perform say 30 min of guitar playing and singing to a small crowd at a party would you think a few squirts of LT

(In addition to my A7/SOE combo that I'll already have on) would enhance the experience ???

Or do you think

this would backfire? I'm no experienced musician yet but I am thinking of the future

:rofl:

HM

terry0400-40
07-07-2010, 01:46 PM
Terry

If I were to perform say 30 min of guitar playing and singing to a small

crowd at a party would you think a few squirts of LT (In addition to my A7/SOE combo that I'll already have on)

would enhance the experience ???

Or do you think this would backfire? I'm no experienced musician yet but I am

thinking of the future :rofl:

HMIt could prove to be

an interesting performance if those in the small crowd

were exposed to sufficient amount of LT for five minutes or more, as them that are effected by the LT's influence

would perceive you in a most empathetic manner and therefore depending on the type of music and vocals they were

exposed to it could cause them to become really tuned in to you as well as their inner self.

I found with LT i had to use at least 4 sprays to my shirt front at chest

level to work, and give me close to a good hour of action, providing my targets were close enough to me for over 5

minutes then i could notice the effects, i have noticed mild hits from some targets and then again there are some

that will be taken in completly by the influence of LT and these will be the ones to watch as they are most likely

to remove their clothing for you if you suggested lets go play Doctor :D

ontimenow
07-07-2010, 02:27 PM
Ok I'm being greedy A7, SOE,

LT and A-1 what do you think Terry? I want all the women lol.

Rbt
07-07-2010, 04:18 PM
Ok I'm

being greedy A7, SOE, LT and A-1 what do you think Terry? I want all the women lol.

Hey! Leave some

women for the rest of us dang it!

terry0400-40
07-07-2010, 05:42 PM
Ok I'm being greedy A7, SOE, LT and A-1 what do you think Terry? I

want all the women lol.Not bad at all Ontimenow wearin that combo

is bound to elicit some hasty removal of panties, thongs and over the shoulder boulder holders, yes a great combo

for sure and nothing at all except a smidgeon of copulins would i be tempted to add to it just for some social

proofing status reinforcement :whip:

terry0400-40
07-07-2010, 05:51 PM
Hey!

Leave some women for the rest of us dang it!I know that you know as

well as i that there is no shortage of available cherry pie, and the only very real problem if you are a gentlemen

is in the getting rid of them once they have been hooked sorted tried and tested :cheers:

ontimenow
07-07-2010, 06:19 PM
Thanks, I have a friend coming

to town next week we haven't seen each other in five years. For whatever reason we never hooked up we have always

keep in touch. Now that i'm single and she's single we are going to see what happens. She's a 43 year old black

female. Really down to earth really doesn't have a sassy attitude well educated. In case I haven't mentioned i'm

a 40 year old black/white/indian male. It's just going to be a sex thing for now. So do you guys approve of the

combo I mention? I don't have any copulins.

terry0400-40
07-07-2010, 06:30 PM
Thanks, I have a friend coming to town next week we haven't seen each other in five years.

For whatever reason we never hooked up we have always keep in touch. Now that i'm single and she's single we are

going to see what happens. She's a 43 year old black female. Really down to earth really doesn't have a sassy

attitude well educated. In case I haven't mentioned i'm a 40 year old black/white/indian male. It's just going to

be a sex thing for now. So do you guys approve of the combo I mention? I don't have any

copulins.Thanks for the extra info buddy, this woman may end up

spending considerable time with you and the combo mix that you have suggested seems great but maby you could leave

the LT out if she knows you well enough as its not necessarily an attractant as sutch and if you dont plan on using

it every time she is with you then the messages she receives from your phero signature could come across as

confusing to her, and it could result in her being unsure of you as a potential partner. Also in this case do not

worry about the copulins as with them she could think you are a bit of a root rat.... :nono:

ontimenow
07-11-2010, 11:14 AM
@Terry my friend came to town

early she lives about 100 miles (106.9 km) from me so we are only going to see each other once a week. I wore the

combo of Alpha7, LT,A-1 and SOE. My friend did things to me that I didn't think were possible lol. Keep in mind we

haven't seen each other in 5 years or so. This was our first time hooking up. If we had the PM feature on here I

would tell you about them lol. The next day she sent me 21 text messages and she hasn't even left to go back to her

hometown yet.

terry0400-40
07-11-2010, 01:40 PM
@Terry my friend came to town early she lives about 100 miles (106.9 km) from me so we are

only going to see each other once a week. I wore the combo of Alpha7, LT,A-1 and SOE. My friend did things to me

that I didn't think were possible lol. Keep in mind we haven't seen each other in 5 years or so. This was our

first time hooking up. If we had the PM feature on here I would tell you about them lol. The next day she sent me 21

text messages and she hasn't even left to go back to her hometown

yet.I get the picture lucky guy Ontimenow has his mix worked out

great just run with it, dash it i would have loved a PM with some juicy details lol oh well i have a good

imagination :cheers:

JAYCEE
07-12-2010, 04:58 PM
Has anyone tried Edge Trust?

Rbt
07-12-2010, 06:11 PM
I know that you know as well as i that there is no

shortage of available cherry pie, and the only very real problem if you are a gentlemen is in the getting rid of

them once they have been hooked sorted tried and tested :cheers:

Depends on where

you live. My part of the country has been rated as one of the bottom ten areas for singles in general throughout the

whole US of A. And I can attest to that. It's a veritable wasteland.

Maybe I should move to Oz... where I hear

a fair number of women wear two-piece bathing suits. A bottom and a hat. At least I'll have something to look

at.
:thumbsup:

terry0400-40
07-13-2010, 03:09 AM
Depends

on where you live. My part of the country has been rated as one of the bottom ten areas for singles in general

throughout the whole US of A. And I can attest to that. It's a veritable wasteland.

Maybe I should move to

Oz... where I hear a fair number of women wear two-piece bathing suits. A bottom and a hat. At least I'll have

something to look at.
:thumbsup:Wow Rbt i would rather not think

about living in a wasteland like you have described, where the women must be valued like gold, Cuban cigars and

vintage wine, where even them that are slugs would be appreciated well er um as i always say any port in a

storm.

Better watch out now Terrible terry is a comin to town quick go lock up ur grandmothers

lol.

Man all i can say is that you would really have a great time here in pussy heaven :wave:

lifetransform
07-13-2010, 09:09 PM
Rbt if u think u got it

bad u should visit san jose california, home of everything that's famous online(ebay, paypal, facebook, netflix,

norton, myspace, youtube...etc). the male to female ratio here is a whopping 7:1.

computer programmers and

engineers from all over the world congregate here. and after the economy crashed several years ago, the internet

companies fired the women first and fked up the gender ratio even more.

every girl here, is valued like fking

diamonds. even the fugliest of fat girls can be a queen have her pick of men. (or should i say geeks and

nerds)

this is the absolute worst place for any male to live. it's HELL.

terry0400-40
07-14-2010, 12:09 AM
Rbt if u think u got it bad u should visit san jose california, home of everything

that's famous online(ebay, paypal, facebook, netflix, norton, myspace, youtube...etc). the male to female ratio

here is a whopping 7:1.

computer programmers and engineers from all over the world congregate here. and

after the economy crashed several years ago, the internet companies fired the women first and fked up the gender

ratio even more.

every girl here, is valued like fking diamonds. even the fugliest of fat girls can

be a queen have her pick of men. (or should i say geeks and nerds)

this is the absolute worst place

for any male to live. it's HELL.Oh heck just when i thought

things could not get any worse, just what do all the hot blooded young men do to divert the um er natural man

?
The sales of anti boner medicine must be booming and the trade in Viagra is probably non existent :blink:

Rbt
07-14-2010, 05:49 AM
Another part of the country to

scratch off my list...

Oz is looking better and better...

And given the large number of Viagra and Cialis TV

ads we see here every day, I have a hunch the products are not selling well. No need for them.

We also have one

of the largest military training bases in the US not far away, no doubt loaded with lots of young, virile studs, and

the local ladies can have their pick of the "up and coming" lads who then get transferred out after graduation and

the women can start working on another new crop. A "renewable resource" for sure.

(As a side note, I understand

that the on-base McDonald's is rated as one of the, if not THE, most busy McD's in the US if not the world...)

HornyMan
07-14-2010, 09:42 AM
Bruce,

Have you sold

any bottles of Edge Trust yet? If so what has the feedback been?

HM

HornyMan
07-14-2010, 10:24 AM
*Please

delete this post *

HornyMan
07-16-2010, 03:03 PM
It could prove to be

an interesting performance if those in the small crowd

were exposed to sufficient amount of LT for five minutes or more, as them that are effected by the LT's influence

would perceive you in a most empathetic manner and therefore depending on the type of music and vocals they

were exposed to it could cause them to become really tuned in to you as well as their inner

self.

The songs I intend to play are "beat it", "sweet

child of mine", "november rain", and "beautiful day", all on electric guitar with a moderate amount of

distortion.

I am not singing and I don't feel the solos will be "touching" people, but rather the music will

be stimulating (both exciting, enthusiastic, and at times emotional). The electric guitar solo's and riffs are

very well known tunes , and I'm not playing traditional acoustic chord playing sing along songs. I will have

carved a little niche for myself at the party; that will keep me away from the karaoke crowd, and also those that

would rather just hear a song out of an MP3/CD player instead of watch me play it.

Does this sound like a

situation that calls for LT? it's confined to a small room for 30 -60 min max. I need to put people in a party

mood state of intrigue and enjoyment (pass over the Captain Morgan White RUM and some Amaretto :thumbsup:)

The audience will almost always be family or relatives or friends of family. I am not planning to lay

anyone after the party unless its my SO . It's sex appeal and for them to PAY attention when I perform that I

want. Basically stage presence without a stage. I figure I shouldn't get that by screaming "I'm about to start

the show, everyone sit down and pick up your drinks! or else!" :lol: I would like to be more sutble. I am

planning to dress for the role of a rock star :rofl: (=bait) and also introduce some social lubrication into the

party first before diving into something like this (overall conversation with everyone = bait) -- people have to

warm up to me and like me first before they will sit down (or jump up) and listen to me play. DOes

this call for LT?

I also think I'll leave the guitar and amplifier out in the main room so people will see

it (=bait) .

Any ideas how I can use the right mones and weasel myself into the perfect position to launch

a performance? I don't have an opening band... like the stars do to get the audience all excited ... :( Nor are

people attending my house as if they were a rock concert knowing they are there to listen to me play. I understand

there may be times when people will just want to talk , or watch tv (I should move the tv as into a different floor

from the guitar -- good thinking :) ) or eat dinner and have a coffee before leaving , and I accept that.

But with all my practicing I would *like* it if I could somehow get them all excited and have them chasing

me to play the guitar instead of me forcing a performance onto people.

Gegogi , you must be an

expert here, what would you do? Does this call for A7/SOE/LT or EDGE Trust? And if LT is to be left out completely

please explain why (this question is to anyone, but especially the master musician Gegogi we have on site

:thumbsup:)

HM

terry0400-40
07-16-2010, 03:14 PM
The

songs I intend to play are "beat it", "sweet child of mine", "november rain", and "beautiful day", all on electric

guitar with a moderate amount of distortion.

I am not singing and I don't feel the solos will be "touching"

people, but rather the music will be stimulating (both exciting, enthuastic, and at times emotional). The electric

guitar solo's and riffs and very well known tunes , and I'm not playing traditional acoustic chord playing sing

along songs. I will have carved a little niche for myself at the party; that will keep me away from the karaoke

crowd, and also those that would rather just hear a song out of an MP3/CD player instead of watch me play

it.

Does this sound like a situation that calls for LT? it's confined to a small room for 30 -60 min max.

It will put people in a party mood state of intrigue and enjoyment (pass over the Captain Morgan White RUM

and some Amaretto :thumbsup:)

The audience will almost always be family or relatives or friends of family.

I am not planning to lay anyone after the party unless its my SO . It's sex appeal and them to PAY attention when

I perform that I want.

HMGo ahead and seize the day use the

LT because you could certainly be in for some ground breaking revelations on the great day of its use making your

performance an unforgettable one to all in attendance.

HornyMan
07-16-2010, 03:58 PM
Go ahead and seize the day use the LT because

you could certainly be in for some ground breaking revelations on the great day of its use making your performance

an unforgettable one to all in attendance.

Good thinking Terry, I'll give

that a try. Since I've always had none OD problems I will *not* buy Edge Trust as I may OD if I have to repeat

spray. So I will use LT with my favorite A7/SOE.

If you were to choose D&G Original, or The One cologne ,

which one would you pick to complement this situation? That is if you have a preference! :wave:

When I see

the ad campagne for The One the man and woman are always dressed GQ. I'm wondering if its too formal a scent for

what I am playing "eg beat it" "Beautiful day" etc. Those are really rock'in tunes you know.. not exactly

something a concert one wear a tuxedo too :rofl:

HM

terry0400-40
07-16-2010, 08:28 PM
Good

thinking Terry, I'll give that a try. Since I've always had none OD problems I will *not* buy Edge Trust as I

may OD if I have to repeat spray. So I will use LT with my favorite A7/SOE.

If you were to choose D&G

Original, or The One cologne , which one would you pick to complement this situation? That is if you have a

preference! :wave:

When I see the ad campagne for The One the man and woman are always dressed GQ. I'm

wondering if its too formal a scent for what I am playing "eg beat it" "Beautiful day" etc. Those are really

rock'in tunes you know.. not exactly something a concert one wear a tuxedo too :rofl:

HMI have D&G Original, and have not tried

The One as yet that i can recall, the D&G is certainly pleasant enough, but it does not hold on me well after the

first couple a hours. For a short gig then it would be just perfect as it is something that is universally

appreciated an excellent all rounder which even for an older common fragrance it still contains the character of

exotic fresh and slightly intoxicating appeal.

sweetsense
07-18-2010, 01:12 PM
Another

part of the country to scratch off my list...

Oz is looking better and better...

And given the large number

of Viagra and Cialis TV ads we see here every day, I have a hunch the products are not selling well. No need for

them.

We also have one of the largest military training bases in the US not far away, no doubt loaded with lots

of young, virile studs, and the local ladies can have their pick of the "up and coming" lads who then get

transferred out after graduation and the women can start working on another new crop. A "renewable resource" for

sure.

(As a side note, I understand that the on-base McDonald's is rated as one of the, if not THE, most busy

McD's in the US if not the world...)
They running so many ads for Viagra because the profit is so high, a

100mg capsule runs $16 - $20 each , but you can get generics made in India for less than $2. I bought 36 for $67

post-paid.

terry0400-40
07-18-2010, 06:20 PM
They running so many ads for Viagra because the profit is so high, a 100mg capsule runs

$16 - $20 each , but you can get generics made in India for less than $2. I bought 36 for $67

post-paid.I have not as yet tried any of these types of medication, like

i am not far off 60 and when i look down at Him in his aroused condition we can see eye to eye no

worries.
However he is not as freaking amazing as he

was when he was between 20 - 40 say, and i have wondered for the sake of erotic novelty how i would respond to say a

20 mg generic Cialis for example.

You may paste up

the adress of your supplier if you can as your prices seem bloomin excellent.

I am heading off to Fiji Islands soon and when i return i could give some of

the boner toner a blast, all in the name of science of course hmmmmm \o/

sweetsense
08-15-2010, 06:49 PM
terry, I ordered them from

bmpharacy.com. I just order some with dapoxetine. Can't get in USA drugstores even with rx script, haven't tried

that one yet.

chas
08-16-2010, 12:56 PM
However he is not as freaking amazing as he was

when he was between 20 - 40

Oh dear :whip: Try:

Selenium x1 50mcg & Natural

Vit E x1 100 i.u. - both every second day. Key nutrients for 'plumbing'.

Brewers yeast tablets x2 300mg every

day.

Catuaba capsule x1 every day.

Enjoy ...