PDA

View Full Version : Arouse Rx

Mr Lemming
06-12-2010, 10:02 AM
Hey I'm pretty new to

the whole pheromone thing & i recently bought a pheromone called arouse Rx from amazon, but it hasn't done a thing

just wondering if anyone knows anything about it. I also recently bought NPA and used it a bit but i haven't

noticed any changes after wearing it lightly on a few occasions, I'm just wondering if i'm doing anything wrong,

I'm pretty good looking and go to gym a couple times a week and have a really good body, I smile and make eye

contact & try act friendly but i still don't get any hits? :rasp: Thanks for any help in advance.

Rbt
06-12-2010, 04:57 PM
What sort of "hits" are you looking

for?

Plus NPA is pretty much all androstenone, and you may already have an androstenone "thing" going if you are

younger and work out at the gym. What you may need are the more "social" pheromones (like SoE) to balance what you

already have.

Just a quick thought.

Mr Lemming
06-13-2010, 12:39 AM
Hey, thanks for the reply

basically i just want girls to be more interested in me and maybe come up and talk to me. Now that i think about it

as long as i can remember i have always been pretty intimidating to woman and hard to approach & whenever i try make

eye contact the girl quickly looks away and acts embarrassed :sad: so i guess i made a mistake starting out with

something like NPA. I just heard a lot of good stories about it's effects on woman, But i guess it isn't good for

me, I might try out some chikara.

Rbt
06-13-2010, 02:37 PM
If that Arouse product is anything

like the "typical" pheromone product I've heard about that is marketed to men, more than likely it is mostly

androstenone (the most popular "sex" pheromone). And androstenone may be something you already have in abundance

(and NPA is just adding more).

I have had at least one of my lady friends almost curl up in a defensive ball

and run away when I experimented with androstenone-heavy Primal Instinct (even with one drop), so you may be having

similar reactions. She responds much better to Chikara and other "social" products. (And bear in mind that I'm over

50 and supposedly low in androstenone, so her reaction was a surprise [she is in her 30's]).

I'd suggest

picking up some SoE and playing around with that by itself for a while. Comes scented or unscented (if you want to

use your own cologne/cover fragrances). Remember to start with low doses and work up.

My thoughts

Mr Lemming
06-14-2010, 02:38 AM
Alright good advice, I

really made a mistake going with a heavy none product to start with & now when i think about it I have always been

pretty intimidating to women as in them always looking at me like they are sort of scared & men making it obvious

they don't like me. So it's all pretty obvious to me now, I'm gonna order some SOE and try that out. I'm going

to Portugal soon to learn some surfing & I'll be sure do do some extensive testing when I'm over there.:cool: