PDA

View Full Version : Hit on The Edge

**DONOTDELETE**
03-12-2002, 10:21 AM
Last night me, my friend, and his girlfriend went out to shoot some pool. I was wearing one spray of TE on chest and one on neck along with some Acqua Di Gio by Armani. Also one line of SOE on each wrist. Ok first lets goto the part before we went to the pool hall. We went into this video store/cigarette store. The girl at the counter was sizzlin hot. So I figured I\'d talk to her. First I asked her if they had Training Day DVD in. She said no we\'re all out. Than I walked away. She stood at that counter like in a trance staring at me for 10 seconds or so, so I turned back around and asked her if she went to so and so high school she said yup. I was like thats so cool. Than I said god you\'re beautiful. She said ooh thanks sweety. So seeing as we went to the same high school I asked her for her number and maybe we could ramble on about school times. Boom got her number images/icons/laugh.gif . So anyway we goto the pool hall, sometime into playing pool my friends girlfriend would not stay away from me. After she\'d take her shot she\'d come right next to me like shoulder to shoulder touching me and put her face on my neck and stuff. Was very weird. Believe me I so wanted to move in but as they say. You don\'t mow another mans lawn :\\. So thats my story from last night with The Edge and SOE.

**DONOTDELETE**
03-12-2002, 10:23 AM
Also I forgot to add the part about how my friends girlfriend said \" man I\'m talking to you more than my boyfriend and I don\'t even know why \" LOL! Its ok baby I know why images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
03-12-2002, 11:45 PM
I too..use the SOE/TE combo..but, can\'t test it except on weekends, because I don\'t want to waste wearing it in school where everybody knows your pheromone scent due to the fact that they see you everyday..but, I\'ve gotten a couple of small hits with this combo also, like girls feeling very comfortable around me when I talk to them, but nothing like a girl staring at me in a trance for 10 seconds..lol..I\'ve got nothing big like your\'s..what other ways have y\'all tried applying this combo on yourselves..me, I spray one spray of The Edge on my throat, and two swipes 2 inches long on both sides of my nect and a small swipe on my wrist..and, how much work do you actually have to do, to get the big hits w/ the combo?