PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding buying methods

bigdogdj58036
06-08-2010, 11:24 PM
So when you got everything added to your cart you want you go to check out than after that you choose

the method of shipping. Than its asking about the payment method. If i choose the paypal method does it take it out

of my paypal right away that second so no bill will come to my house? Another question. If i chose credit card

payment would i be able to put my debit card information in there and will it be taken out of my debit card right

away and no bill will come to my house? Will a debit card work in the credit card spot?

bigdogdj58036
06-10-2010, 06:51 PM
anyone gonna help me out

on this one?

idesign
06-11-2010, 03:21 AM
Your debit card should work just

fine, as long as it has a "Visa" or "MasterCard" emblem on it.

Most electronic transactions are pretty much

immediate these days. Your account gets dinged right away, and banks usually post within a day, maybe two. PayPal

posts the transaction immediately.

You won't get a bill in the mail.

What are you getting?

bigdogdj58036
06-11-2010, 04:42 PM
Your debit card should work just fine, as long as it has a "Visa" or "MasterCard" emblem on

it.

Most electronic transactions are pretty much immediate these days. Your account gets dinged right away,

and banks usually post within a day, maybe two. PayPal posts the transaction immediately.

You won't get a

bill in the mail.

What are you getting?

i plan on getting that sample thing and getting 30

chrika gel packs

Tammy
06-28-2010, 12:53 PM
You can use your paypal account

or your credit card. We do not include a receipt with your order. Thanks

bigdogdj58036
06-28-2010, 03:43 PM
You

can use your paypal account or your credit card. We do not include a receipt with your order.

Thanks

yeah i found that out i ordered 30 gel packs lol i have only used 1 so far i haven't gotton

any results from it but thats only 1 try