PDA

View Full Version : How much of sample gel pack do I use?

Russx
06-07-2010, 11:04 AM
Hi,

Newbie here from UK. Just got some SOE which i'll hopefully put to good use at the weekend.

Also got

sample gel packs of SOE, AE, TE and Perception but I dont know how much to use of each. Not sure if these are

regular sized gel packs or not?

Thanks

Xgamerider
06-07-2010, 12:39 PM
Try starting with a 1/3 of

the packet and work up to 1/2 if you don't get any results, depends on age, weight etc. I found 1/3 worked well for

me but then again I am 38 and a slim build. Hope that helps, Welcome to the forum ;)

Russx
06-09-2010, 04:16 AM
Try

starting with a 1/3 of the packet and work up to 1/2 if you don't get any results, depends on age, weight etc. I

found 1/3 worked well for me but then again I am 38 and a slim build. Hope that helps, Welcome to the forum

;)

Im also 38 slim build :) . Using 1/3 or 1/2 with regular packs yes, but these are sample packs so

they may be smaller than regular packs and I only have 1 of each to try. If I start off with a 1/3 than 1/2 and then

realize they are 1 use per sample then they end up being a waste.

Perception is the only one with the fluid

content listed as 1ml. The others look smaller in comparison.

Xgamerider
06-09-2010, 08:30 AM
I was basing the dose off

the smaller gels, depending on the other factors (whether you have a high mone signature naturally for example) I

used only a dime sized dose of the perception pack and still noticed results. The dose can be different for eveyone,

it's going to be trial and error if you haven't used the products before. The results will also be different

depending on which product you used.

Rbt
06-10-2010, 06:08 PM
Like any other product, start small

and work up. Maybe 1/4 to 1/3rd of a pack to begin. But remember it will still take a bit of time and

experimentation/observation to judge if you are getting any responses.

I didn't get a thing with Perception

gels till I went with a full pack, and even then I'm not certain about it. Also remember that Perception is

designed to last a good 8 to 12 hours per application, so don't overdose by applying too often.